State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"2 people but only 1 on trial" would mean.

1. JY on trial for the killing and

2. 'Helper' person or co-conspirator not on trial, but witnessed by CY and acted out during her play therapy

If there was an accomplice they should also be on trial! And frankly if that was the case, this would've been a slam dunk. I wonder if they pursued that possibility?

"2 people but only 1 on trial" would mean.

1. JY on trial for the killing and

2. 'Helper' person or co-conspirator not on trial, but witnessed by CY and acted out during her play therapy

I believe the two people mentioned might be Michelle... and her attacker = JY.

Ah okay. I didn't see the courtroom action that y'all saw so I can only go by what is being described and quoted here.

Of all times not to be listening to WRAL! Wow, this is sickening, but is one more puzzle piece that says a lot to me. I have never heard any rumors along these lines. Will be fascinating to see how this plays out.

Was it said how long after MY was killed that CY was doing this? Days/weeks?

So now....

A 'random' murderer attacks and bludgeons MY to death, knows her daughter witnessed the brutal killing, doesn't harm CY, doesn't kill CY, but possibly gives her a fruit snack, washes her feet, and possibly drugs her and puts her back to bed?

Random?

Not even close.

Some things I have been pondering:

Lack of a diaper on CY... URINE can be tested for drugs that are excreted renally. Leaving her without a diaper would ensure said diaper could NOT be collected and tested for drug residue

"Should we get her a wash cloth?" If her feet, or any part of her were wiped with a wash cloth (that was disposed of with all the other bloody evidence) her first inclination would be the association of a wash cloth and how it was used to clean the red stuff off of her. At this age, children do not have deductive logic, meaning they don't know how to really problem solve. They work by mimicry. She knew the wash cloth cleaned the red stuff off her, so "should we get mommy a wash cloth" and would that fix the problem?

If they allow the play therapy to come in, there could be an argument to allow the 911 call in, without blocking out what MOST PEOPLE hear as "daddy did it," because they will have established that the child was a witness to the crime, and her utterances immediately after the fact should be relevant. IMO, JMO, MOO, and all that jazz...

I believe the two people mentioned might be Michelle... and her attacker = JY.

Exactly I think what HC meant when he said more than one person was there was more than just the killer and victim. HC went on to contend that there was a witness. I felt the judge was leaning on the side of the Prosecution. He said this is a CE case and this is one circumstance that the jury could weigh as to why would someone let an eye witness live.

Hey Mama-cita,
But if she peed anywhere else, that area could have been tested too.

Hey Mama-cita,
But if she peed anywhere else, that area could have been tested too.

Yeah Fred, but she was alone for so long, the urine would have dried and would be difficult to find. Also if she peed on the floor, for example it would be difficult to collect enough to test it. The no diaper thing is awfully strange...

Yeah Fred, but she was alone for so long, the urine would have dried and would be difficult to find. Also if she peed on the floor, for example it would be difficult to collect enough to test it. The no diaper thing is awfully strange...

I just think JY didn't want to mess with that 'changing' stuff at that moment.

Exactly I think what HC meant when he said more than one person was there was more than just the killer and victim. HC went on to contend that there was a witness. I felt the judge was leaning on the side of the Prosecution. He said this is a CE case and this is one circumstance that the jury could weigh as to why would someone let an eye witness live.

Man the reasoning runs a fine line in these cases. Thanks for that.

What a twist in the case.

If she is like my daughter was at that age... she might have peed a lake.

I don't see much trouble with locating or testing if that happened.

That's how I heard it....2 people meaning mommy and another. Not 2 people attacking mommy.

I agree, that is how I understood it.

Also, and this could be wrong, but I thot the Judge said it would take an hour to decide. Anyone else? There was something about an hour, maybe it was lunch lol

Do we know for sure she wasn't potty trained?

She did go potty on the potty during the daytime. Shelly Schaad testified that CY 'used the potty while she was there and did fine at it.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj