State wants answers from Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm probably wrong but I see it a little different...I think JB and ICA's conversation went like this:

JB: This is bad. I don't think we can get you out of this?
ICA: What are my options?
JB: We can try to get a plea. Otherwise, we just need to brazen our way thru this and hope for the best. But if we can win, it'll be big with a big payoff (wink wink)...
ICA: The he!! with them all, let's go for it.

I did think JB was trying to get thrown off the case but I don't think that anymore because that doesn't explain CM's attitude IMO.

I have had wonderful dreams of Casey and Cindy being locked up in the same cell together. To place Casey in a cell with Cindy for an extended amount of time (23 hours a day) would probably be the most torturous punishment Casey could ever get. I'm all for cruel and unusual punishment for Casey Anthony. :woohoo:

That would totally kill her Bella Vita for sure!
:cow:

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27000675/de...tm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Order Setting Hearing on State's Motion for Rule to Show Cause

March 2, 2011 is the date!!!!!

I think JBP's chair has already started ROCKING!!!

"Indeed, despite the clarity of language utilized in the Order, the Defense claims confusion as to it's meaning. Therefore the Defense shall be given an opportunity to show good cause as required under Florida Rule 3.220 and this Court's general discovery order."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Also being heard at that hearing

"The case heads back to court on March 2 for a status hearing. WESH.com will stream the hearing live.

Perry said Friday he would hear two motions to strike at the hearing from the prosecution regarding two pieces of evidence -- chloroform and root growth around the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were discovered in December 2008."

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27000675/de...tm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

"The case heads back to court on March 2 for a status hearing. WESH.com will stream the hearing live.

Perry said Friday he would hear two motions to strike at the hearing from the prosecution regarding two pieces of evidence -- chloroform and root growth around the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were discovered in December 2008."

AND...he wants ICA to be present at that hearing

"Indeed, despite the clarity of language utilized in the Order, the Defense claims confusion as to it's meaning. Therefore the Defense shall be given an opportunity to show good cause as required under Florida Rule 3.220 and this Court's general discovery order."

Well that language is pretty clear, ain't it? It's obvious which way the judge is leaning..or should I say rocking.

Hmmm like I said HHJP is getting irritated by JB's "confusion." Not such a minor issue after all I guess. :)

Guess the Judge isn't buying the confusion part. Sounds like the Judge is giving them a heads up to come up with something better.

Also sounds like it's not just JB that will be in trouble.

Gee, I guess the email he sent after the fact asking the assistant to ask HHJP a bunch of questions didn't clear up the issue.

Gee, I guess the email he sent after the fact asking the assistant to ask HHJP a bunch of questions didn't clear up the issue.

Were they questions? The fact that they didn't end in question marks might have thrown me off. :waitasec:

Hmmm like I said HHJP is getting irritated by JB's "confusion." Not such a minor issue after all I guess. :)

I hope Mason is reprimanded and sanctioned along with Baez..after all Mason is the more experienced "it's not my first Rodeo" DP qualified attorney on this case..and Baez is the rookie..

And since Baez inserted Mason into the email, that he read the Order or Baez read it to him and he was "even more "confused than Baez.

IMO they will both be on the HOT Seat on March 2.
:twocents:

Anyone find any Rocking Chair smilies to add to our ever growing repertoire

I hope Mason is reprimanded and sanctioned along with Baez..after all Mason is the more experienced "it's not my first Rodeo" DP qualified attorney on this case..and Baez is the rookie..

And since Baez inserted Mason into the email, that he read the Order or Baez read it to him and he was "even more "confused than Baez.

IMO the will both be on the HOT Seat on March 2.
:twocents:

bbm
When I read HOT Seat all I could think of was Colonel Parker (Elvis' old manager) and how he used to be a carny and had a dancing chicken act.:hen: The chickens were actually put on hot plates...... :eek: this was before the days of PETA. :eek: Anyway, I picture JB as one of those chickens jumping around when Judge Perry lights into him for his latest 'indiscretion'.:deal: Can't wait.
Sorry for the OT.

Here you go:

rockingch.gif

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-judge-calls-jose-baez-on-the-carpet-again.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

At a hearing next Wednesday, Perry wants Baez to explain why he shouldn’t be held in contempt of court. Perry issued the order late this afternoon.

So, will HHJP hold Mr Baez in contempt? Or does Mr Baez have a good explaination for the delay?

If Mr baez is charged, what is the penalty?

Well JB cited "confusion" which means that he is basically saying he's completely incompetent. And probably shouldn't be representing anyone. Or a liar. Either way HHJP is gonna have fun.

Well JB cited "confusion" which means that he is basically saying he's completely incompetent. And probably shouldn't be representing anyone. Or a liar. Either way HHJP is gonna have fun.

YOur comment is why I just HAD to repost the Judges order. Doesn't sound like he is going to buy the 'confused' part.

JB and CM will have to explain how they can be confused, etc.. after he spent all that time in court helping them understand..and allowing any and all questions about the subject.

I personally can not wait for this show to begin. Sounds like it's going to be a good one. Dang, I work Tuesday.

While "civility" has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this action within a court of law, isn't it an absolute show of CLASS that HHJP :rocker: decided to wait until Jose Angel Baez, J. D. was back in town and able "IF HE SO CHOSE" to address the news media IN PERSON regarding the issue! It is SO unlike the TV promotional "blockbuster" PRESUMED attack on the "other side":maddening::maddening: (NOT SAYING THAT THEY WOULD, mind ya!):truce:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megsleuths97
Back