Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She should be glad that others care and are forking over alot of money to find her Granddaughter.
Maybe she should see what they are going through in the searches. Gale St John and her team along with TM and TES have to have donations of Food, Water, Gas and etc. in order to do the searching
Those searching are putting up with bad weather, alligators, Snakes, Ticks, Mosquitos and more - while she is shooting her mouth off ..
She should be down on her knees and Thanking them for the help ..
JMO

Amen, the unappreciativeness of what people ARE doing to find her Granddaughter is just mind-boggling. :banghead:

I believe they need their big time Criminal LAWYER for JUST THAT. This attorney doesn't have time for frivolous lawsuits. They think they are going to be arrested!
Please God..let it be so!!!

And they certainly don't need a big time lawyer to coordinate publicity for them as their attorney stated. JMO, it points to the Anthony's needing protection from prosecution.

Well, atleast this proves, without a shadow of a doubt, where Casey inherited her mental illness. Somebody, puhleeze give that woman a prozac or better yet, some lithium!!!

How 'bout a jail cell??? Then we wouldn't have to see or hear her!

Might I suggest you use a semi truck to store those! We could probably build a house with those when this is over! We could call it "Habitat for Insanity". :p

thanks, SS, for my third real chuckle in this whole thing.......(.it's just too seriously sad.)......and BTW, the fragile house of hope i had for Cindy to "get real" has finally collapsed......I'm not as angry as I am totally bewildered
(and I did donate to TES...based on yours and Blink's encouragement)

Oh don't let her fool you. She knows where that body is. She's not in denial she's in cover up mode.

I've said that for weeks! This isn't denial folks! It simply isn't. Too much anger directed the wrong way. Thou protest wayyyyy tooooo much. Cindys knows.

Unbelievable. I cannot believe how ungracious she is. :loser: It is so gut-wrenching that the only people who are stepping up to the plate for Caylee are strangers to her. God Bless you, Tim--you at least want to give that baby some dignity. Shame on you, Cindy!

It is so obvious that this woman is doing everything in her power to steer the search away from finding Caylee--they must be very close.
I totally agree. I think they are getting far too close for comfort and she is trying her best to shut them down before they find Caylee. Good thing that no one is listening to her!

Originally Posted by memorylane01
i also find it interesting that it is only GA and CA that are being "represented". nothing was said about LA being included in that?

There is our CLUE that this lawyer was not hired just to protect the Anthony's from the media and to sue anyone that says something about them, otherwise Lee would be represented as well.

NOPE charges are coming, trust me....

As long as people stick to FACTS & comments about what the Anthonys themselves have said, they won't have a leg to stand on.

Kind of like the donated toys & gifts they DUMPED.

That had me floored.

Even if they couldn't bother to donate them to some group, it was rather early to be tossing them. He was boldly tossing them away. Not carring if folks knew he was doing it.

IT kinda said alot about this family.

That had me floored.

Even if they couldn't bother to donate them to some group, it was rather early to be tossing them. He was boldly tossing them away. Not carring if folks knew he was doing it.

I know more about this family than I want to. I woke up puking this morning - do you think it's from listening to them?

I'm at a loss for words and that does NOT happen often. All I can say is WOW..she needs some serious help.

Who in their right mind would ever believe that Tim Miller has a devious bone in his body? None of us who have watched as he unselfishly gives of himself in so many high profile cases.

Kind of like the donated toys & gifts they DUMPED.

Yea because they smelled of cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke is a no no, but decomposition odor in the yard, in the car, and wherever else it turned up around the house is fine and dandy.

I first started seeing their true colors when they dumped those donations which could have been easily cleaned and given to needy children. What a bunch of selfish, low life ingrates.

Cindy will no doubt lie in court. All her public statements will prove that. Please OCSO arrest her! Do it at 7pm central time live on NG and the live webcam. :D

This does not surprise me in the least, I have thought all along they were involved in the cover up. But we are going to need wayyyyy more popcorn and booze....lol

All I can say is "HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT!"

I don't care if you are in denial, this is so out of line.

She tells everyone to get of their *advertiser censored**es and find her grandaughter but I guess we can all see now that she means Go to Dallas, Got Pureto Rico and Mexico as far away from the truth as possible!

Tim is a wonderful man, you can see the sincerity in his face, there is no way in heck that this man would ever exploite a missing person.

Cindy sincerley needs to seek some help from a doctor.

That had me floored.

I couldn't believe he did that! That showed a lack of caring. I think it shows the family's true feelings. They don't want people focusing upon them or caring about Caylee.

Actions speak louder than words!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back