Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They do the whole shebang, don't they? Interesting to see they work with clients accused of just about anything, including capital cases.

They aren't a PR firm.

Yeah the don't need a PR firm (they wouldn't listen to them anyway) but they certainly do need a criminal defense attorny. Charges are coming. They maybe slow but they are coming down.

Who in their right mind would ever believe that Tim Miller has a devious bone in his body? None of us who have watched as he unselfishly gives of himself in so many high profile cases.

What in the world will Cindy say...

If TES finds Caylee's remains?

Cindy will no doubt lie in court. All her public statements will prove that. Please OCSO arrest her! Do it at 7pm central time live on NG and the live webcam. :D

I would pay a GREAT PRICE to see THAT tonight.

Its coming but not soon enough....

People are very upset over the latest spewing from cynthia and rightly so, imo. To pick on a man as beloved as Tim Miller is just outrageous.

OT: Hi there Bee!!! Great to see you. :blowkiss:

Someone posted on here TES's successes and there were 87 live. Everyone kept giving Cindy the info to contact TES and she waited quite awhile. My guess is that she found out about that and is the only reason she called TES.

I am on at work, looking over my shoulder, but I have to comment.

Thank God that Tim Miller is the kind of person that he is because anyone else would just pack up and leave. I know that I would. What a God awful person CA is! TM didn't do what you wanted so you are going to accuse him of something like that! Outrageous!

I so agree. I have no doubt that this little temper tantrum of Cindy's will only make Tim all the more determined to find Caylee, no matter how long it takes. She's not going to intimidate him, try as she might.

For anyone still drinking the Anthony Kook-Aid, think about this: If you really thought your beloved grandbaby were still alive, would you EVER risk alienating someone like TM who has the resources and willingness to help you find her? Of course not. If you didn't like something he'd said, you'd try your best to smooth it over, kissing as much *advertiser censored* as you have to in the process -- because not only might he bring your baby home to you safe and sound, but finding her alive would save your daughter from a murder charge!

Cindy is pissed that she can't control Tim like she thought she could. He's not gonna help her perpetuate a lie to benefit Casey, so he's not only worthless to her, he's a very dangerous threat to her agenda since he might actually FIND CAYLEE!

That woman... ::backspacing some really bad cussing:: (I like it here and want to stay.) :silenced:

There is no end to her vile behavior. She seems to hate everyone she can't manipulate and control and use. She would selfishly destroy this organization that is often the last, best hope of devastated loved ones of the missing, simply because they won't do exactly as she says. I know lots of people will speak up on behalf of TM in the face of this. And donate!!! I feel a little bad for LP, but I think he can stick up for himself. As he said, he's spent a lot of years dealing with the 2% loser/criminal population and can read them. His sin was suggesting that Casey might be in that group.

Searchers keep searching for Caylee, please!

"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

If she were a wise woman she'd keep her mouth shut. How on earth she, her husband and son are not completely humiliated, ashamed and embarrassed of her actions is beyond me. TM and LP can take it themselves, what p*sses me off is there are hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of families missing someone they love who would GRACIOUSLY accept TM's work. I know, hope and pray he will stick this through for Caylee.

Lee, Give your mother a clue. Tell her to shut her trap!

Why does Cindy care, if she truly believes Caylee alive? Ignore TES, Tim Miller and all and just focus on getting PI's not atty's to find a live Caylee.

She should do media deals for money, use that money to find Caylee. If she believes Caylee is alive, she should give a rats azz if TES is looking for a body. Get PI's to get GOOD leads to get to the public, that will get air time, GOOD leads would.

She's mad because she's not in control, it's about loss of control, pure and simple IMO.

How dare she!?!? Of all the comments she's made, this one angers me the most. I don't know TM personally, but I have so much respect for him and what his organation does. I don't care what she's going through--anyone with half a brain knows he's an outstanding man with an outstanding organization.

:banghead:

I met TM personally a couple days ago. I thought he was fantastic and genuinely concerned about finding Caylee. Just seems to me that the principles in this case are doing what they can to discredit and disband efforts to find the child. Wonder what they're afraid of?

OT: Hi there Bee!!! Great to see you. :blowkiss:

Someone posted on here TES's successes and there were 87 live. Everyone kept giving Cindy the info to contact TES and she waited quite awhile. My guess is that she found out about that and is the only reason she called TES.

Hi there Strach!!! LTNS. Remember, cynthia told us herself why she called TES. To satisfy all the parasites, leeches and maggots. Guess she
was referring to us. The epitome of class that she is......... :mad:

I say let her keep talking. It can all be used against her and her daughter. I love it when people are dumb enough (adjective, not name calling) to record evidence on paper of vid.

We can only hope that the State Atty's office is keeping EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING that the A Team is putting out there to the media.:D:behindbar

OT - btw, who came up with the "A Team" I've seen posted throughout the threads recently ... really lurve this moniker! and so appropo.

"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.
Every word that comes out of this woman's mouth just floors me....and Cindy wants to whine about no one wanting to come seach for her grandaughter?? Why would anyone want to help her when this is how they are treated??? To be accused of exploiting her murdered grandaughter??? WTF???? :sick:

Yea because they smelled of cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke is a no no, but decomposition odor in the yard, in the car, and wherever else it turned up around the house is fine and dandy.

I first started seeing their true colors when they dumped those donations which could have been easily cleaned and given to needy children. What a bunch of selfish, low life ingrates.

Or at the very least, stored in the shed & thrown away at an 'appropriate' time.

The fact that they did this WHEN the world's attention was on them, shows how ungrateful AND truly COLD they are.

And stupid.

I can't see how any competent law firm can effectively deal with out of control clients like this. What a waste of a lawyer's time.

There has to be a special place in hell for this woman and her daughter. No sympathy for Cindy...none. She's reaping what she's sown.

Does Cindy Anthony KNOW WHO TIM is!!!??? It is a non-for profit org. What does HE gain by getting media attention except to help find her granddaughter! We wonder where CASEY gets her disgusting indifference NOW WE KNOW.

I CAN'T and WILL NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THIS WOMAN.

Tim please keep looking for Caylee this woman is very ignorant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back