Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I heard this I just had to hit the pause button on the video and breath. This man, Tim, he has such a huge heart. I could see it when he was on the other day doing an interview. He is not making money at this. He wants to help. Cindy called him. He came out. I have so much I would like to say here about this, but I know I would get banned for life off this message board if I said what I was thinking.

I believe that TES will find Caylee if she can be found, and was not fed to an aligator, near the airport.
I felt so sorry for Cindy for so long, knowing she was fighting to keep her Grand-daughter alive in her conscious mind(she knows in her sub-conscious), because not only would her granddaughter be dead but her daughter would have caused it. BUT there is NO excuse for attacking people, you call to come help you, and your family that actually makes an effort to help her. The people she should look at using Caylee and her family would be that Garrison guy and Baez.

No she didn't! This is why no one wants to help with this case, because every time someone does the family attacks them! :furious:
-----------------
It may be what the family wants.Well I hope no more bail, for Casey~let them raise it on their own!! They know how to do it all,let them do it.As for Caylee she is a child and the State has the right to look for her in anyway and with all the help they can get!!! Now,try it all on your own!! IMO..

Wake up and smell the coffee.The precious child is dead.It hurts I know, I've lost two children but it must be faced.IMO.

Just let me add that I think Cindy is mean and spiteful. I have felt this way since the very first TV appearance she did. Something is very wrong with this family.....God bless them because they do not know how to be kind or grateful for anything. They cannot accept truth....they don't recognize lies.....they are in big trouble.

Tim responds to Cindy's statement, also Beary responds to her request for an apology.

http://www.local6.com/news/17391069/detail.html

Miller responded to the statement.
"This is about Caylee, period, the end," Miller said. "And I would hope, if something has happened to Caylee, I would hope Cindy would want us out here finding her body too. If Cindy wants us to stop looking for her body, guess what -- we are not going to."
Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary also sent a message to Cindy on Wednesday.
"Cindy Anthony was on national TV demanding an apology from the sheriff's office," Local 6's Louis Bolden said at the news conference.
"(It) won't happen," Beary said after a chuckle. "It won't happen. We are doing our job. What we need is credible information, especially from her daughter and that is a message I send back to her."

What classy, well-worded, restrained responses to such inane accusations. This really threw it back in her face and nailed down her foolishness, eh?

No doubt she'll come out swinging her stick at the proverbial hornet's nest again, though. What's that saying about the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different response? Some people just learn by doing, I guess.

I can't really afford it right now but I donated $20.00 to TES. It's not much but if they are still there next week (God forbid) I will donate $100.00 on my payday.

Fantastic! I made a donation a couple of nights ago, and I would like Cindy to know that I'm going to keep donating week after week after month after month, whatever it takes to keep Tim and TES on the job until Caylee is found.

So take THAT, Cindy...your nasty email is backfiring on you. We are even more bound and determined to help TES/LE find your granddaughter, even though you'd rather she just lay rotting. The rest of the world is not willing to allow that. We're gonna make sure TES has the support they need to continue the search. So get used to it.

The law firm of NeJame, LaFay, Jancha, Ahmed, Barker & Joshi, P.A. - Attorneys at Law, located in downtown Orlando Central Florida, is proud of its reputation. We provide legal services and representation to individuals who have been investigated, arrested or charged for all types of criminal offenses.

We handle matters from drug possession charges, DUI, juvenile and theft offenses to the most serious of offenses, including drug delivery and trafficking cases, homicide, Rico, sexual offenses and crimes of violence. Our clients have included people from all walks of life. From first-time offenders to those accused of being career offenders.

Hmmmmmm? So what DO C & GA need him for???

Interestingly enough them getting a CRIMINAL DEFENSE attorney coincides with Cindy saying she thinks someone stole her IDENTITY.

RIGHT!! LOL

They have already begun that process. I can't remember exactly when Cindy said that Casey wasn't talking because it could put Caylee in danger, but I do know that Cindy said on the 9/02/08 NG show that, "You guys are going to put the coffin -- Caylee in a coffin because eventually something is going to happen to her if we don`t find her."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Unbelievable. My head hurts!! :banghead:

The video of NG show on 9/2/08 is in the Media Forum if you want to hear Cindy say the words.

Okay this is something that I missed...can someone fill me in on the dumped toys/gifts????

Sorry, I don't have a link. It was before I was following this closely. I read it on one of the local TV news sites. Either 6 or 9. I read them on a regular bases, so it would have to be one of them. Sorry.

-----------------
It may be what the family wants.Well I hope no more bail, for Casey~let them raise it on their own!! They know how to do it all,let them do it.As for Caylee she is a child and the State has the right to look for her in anyway and with all the help they can get!!! Now,try it all on your own!! IMO..

Even if Caylee is never found, we know where she is.....and she's in peace at last.

Unbelieveable from a grandma - the more she protests the more the public is going to demand answers. Go TM and TES - you are doing your job.

I am absolutely LIVID!

How dare Cindy Anthony bite the hand that is helping her? She proves to me on a daily basis that she is absolutely crazy!

If Tim Miller and Equusearch pull out of this, I wouldn't fault him one bit!

Cindy Anthony is going to need a lawyer or duct tape to shut her up! I'm not even sure that will work!

I have been angry during this case but never to this extent! If Cindy Anthony was standing within arm's reach, I would knock her to the ground! :steamed: :steamed: :steamed:

Does Cindy Anthony KNOW WHO TIM is!!!??? It is a non-for profit org. What does HE gain by getting media attention except to help find her granddaughter! We wonder where CASEY gets her disgusting indifference NOW WE KNOW.

I CAN'T and WILL NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THIS WOMAN.

Tim please keep looking for Caylee this woman is very ignorant.

You know, this is such a good point. When cynthia claims Tim is getting "free publicity" doesn't she realize that publicity will help other families recover their missing loved ones? Her inability to realize how ridiculous her statements are is amazing to me.

Good points. What ever they disagree with or doesn't fit what they want, they toss out. And get t'icked if it's mentioned again. No one is suppose to bring it up or talking about it after they toss it out.

Many folks have brought up that this is a control issue. WE are suppose to want to be on her 'good side' so we are suppose to ignore what she says to ignore.

Family and friends will play such games in life. If they have to, to 'get along." Even co-workers.

IT only works if everyone has to deal with the displeasure.

So it's rather shocking, when folks stop playing the game. Or they met folks who will not play the game. LE tend to not play the game very well.

So very true! When a control freak loses control they make desperate attempts to regain that control anyway possible.

It's clear Cindy has lost control of both the situation AND HERSELF.

The law firm of NeJame, LaFay, Jancha, Ahmed, Barker & Joshi, P.A. - Attorneys at Law, located in downtown Orlando Central Florida, is proud of its reputation. We provide legal services and representation to individuals who have been investigated, arrested or charged for all types of criminal offenses.

We handle matters from drug possession charges, DUI, juvenile and theft offenses to the most serious of offenses, including drug delivery and trafficking cases, homicide, Rico, sexual offenses and crimes of violence. Our clients have included people from all walks of life. From first-time offenders to those accused of being career offenders.

Hmmmmmm? So what DO C & GA need him for???

This story is on their front page:

Chloroform traces found in Casey Anthony's car, FBI lab reports

Posted September 4, 2008
Chloroform traces were found in the trunk of the car driven by Casey Anthony, the jailed mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.
Sources told the Orlando Sentinel that the chemical -- which can be used to knock people out -- was detected by preliminary tests conducted by an FBI laboratory. It was detected in the same trunk that an official last week said air-sample tests show once held a decomposing human body.

I am absolutely LIVID!

How dare Cindy Anthony bite the hand that is helping her? She proves to me on a daily basis that she is absolutely crazy!

If Tim Miller and Equusearch pull out of this, I wouldn't fault him one bit!

Cindy Anthony is going to need a lawyer or duct tape to shut her up! I'm not even sure that will work!

I have been angry during this case but never to this extent! If Cindy Anthony was standing within arm's reach, I would knock her to the ground! :steamed: :steamed: :steamed:

I vote duct tape...loads of it!

How dare she.
:behindbar

Miller responded to the statement.
"This is about Caylee, period, the end," Miller said. "And I would hope, if something has happened to Caylee, I would hope Cindy would want us out here finding her body too. If Cindy wants us to stop looking for her body, guess what -- we are not going to."

applause.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back