Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy Anthony has probably spent her life wheeling and dealing, dodging disaster, making up lies to cover her actions and choices in life. This is all second nature to her, Casey grew up like this, her mother also making excuses for all the messes she got herself into.
The way Cindy is behaving right now is just natural to her, she is past the point now of Caylee it is not about Caylee anymore. She is scambling as usual to save Casey's A$$ and most likely her own. She is despicable

As a grandparent who rescued a 4 year-old from a stepdaughter with the identical behavioral characteristics as Casey, I urge everyone to withhold judgements regarding impulisve responses in these situations. The love and concern for a loved-one can lead you to act impulsively (i.e., throwing out memory-filled items).

My granddaughter is safe today because I broke a link in the chain of events leading to possible dissaster.

I urge you all to look beyond the hysterics and help bring the child home.

Bless you, for rescuing that child. I wish more people had the courage to intervene!

I can understand hysteria, fear, grief, but Cindy doesn't seem to demonstrate any of those. She seems angry , resentful, and arrogant, to me.

As a grandparent who rescued a 4 year-old from a stepdaughter with the identical behavioral characteristics as Casey, I urge everyone to withhold judgements regarding impulisve responses in these situations. The love and concern for a loved-one can lead you to act impulsively (i.e., throwing out memory-filled items).

My granddaughter is safe today because I broke a link in the chain of events leading to possible dissaster.

You do realize that comparing yourself to Cindy is like night and day don't you?

You want us to base our opinions of an evil person based on the good person you are? That's a compliment to you by the way.

Ya know, I haven't thrown an egg at or toilet papered a house in 35 years. I'm law abiding to a fault. So maybe I'll egg and toilet paper my own house to get it out of my system....after I donate to TES.

DONATE..... then

don't waste the TP and eggs....

send them to TES!

Sure they could use them, yes?

DONATE..... then

don't waste the TP and eggs....

send them to TES!

Sure that could use them, yes?

Good point. And I'm sure TES wouldn't throw any gift in the garbage like the Anthony's do.

I went to their homepage and followed the links because I didn't want to sign up for paypal.
Lanie

Thanks for this idea Lanie!! My paypal account is running low and I was able to go directly to their site and use a credit card.

I think all who can should do so also. I have two grandkids and one on the way. If, God forbid, anything ever happened to one of these precious children I would be so grateful for TES.

Cindy Anthony should be ashamed of herself. What grandmother would not want TES looking for her grandchild.:(

My granddaughter is safe today because I broke a link in the chain of events leading to possible disaster.

No "hysterics". I am able to think, read and reason. I have listened for a long time, and I feel able to assess (for my opinion purposes) who the good guys are. TM and his searchers have stepped in so Caylee has some folks who are looking for her, no stone unturned.

Cindy's motivations seem to be geared toward adult protection, not child protection. She may think she has good reasons to be protecting adults. It's kind of a hard sell, though, to get the public to buy her story about TM, and her seemingly unwavering attempts to STOP the search, or at least relocate it far, far, away. Her choice, her value system.

That's just it...people on this board are doing more to "help bring the child home" than her grandmother is. I supported CA and forgave her antics as "out of her mind with grief and denial" until she started her latest rounds of nasty attacks against the very people who are doing everything they can to help her. How dare she. There are no excuses left for her behavior. I'll leave it there - don't want to get banned.

Dear LORD, hear my prayer,
Bless TM and the searchers for the work they are doing. Please let them find baby Caylee and please give this family the jail time they deserve. In Jesus' name, Amen.

And we wonder about her daughter. Just when I think this case cannot get any more outlandish something else comes along and whomps me alongside my head. I just cannot wrap my brain around the way Casey thinks. This is so bizzarre. Can't you imagine the LE frustration in dealing with Cindy, George, and mostly Casey?

Someone asked about George dumping a bag of donated stuffed toys.

Did that person get an answer?

Yes, I think someone posted the link to that story on the last page. I would look it up, but things are locking up for me.

And we wonder about her daughter. Just when I think this case cannot get any more outlandish something else comes along and whomps me alongside my head. I just cannot wrap my brain around the way Casey thinks. This is so bizzarre. Can't you imagine the LE frustration in dealing with Cindy, George, and mostly Casey?

Some very fine detectives felt just the same as you after spending just a few hours with Casey!

Yes he did dump a bag of donated toys - they smelled according to Lee. But that wasn't the only bag he dumped. He tossed a bag of the car at the tow lot. hmmmm

Cindy Anthony has probably spent her life wheeling and dealing, dodging disaster, making up lies to cover her actions and choices in life. This is all second nature to her, Casey grew up like this, her mother also making excuses for all the messes she got herself into.
The way Cindy is behaving right now is just natural to her, she is past the point now of Caylee it is not about Caylee anymore. She is scambling as usual to save Casey's A$$ and most likely her own. She is despicable

If that person that posted as Cindy's brother and Greta said was source deep in case (whatever it was). If that was really Cindy's brother, then Cindy has been controling and making bad decisions for a looong time.

If he was real, he said Cindy had George quit his LE job in Ohio to join his dad's car business. That went bad as George and dad never got along, so George starts his own dealership, it goes belly up and they lose their Ohio home.

CinA is definitely hiding something. She knows what will happen when the whole sordid truth comes out. It is starting to unravel. Caylee is the key. Trying to divert the public is not working. Badmouthing the very people who are doing all they can to find her granddaughter is her tactic. If she can stall them, portray herself and her daughter as victims no one will know.
The charade is collapsing and she knows it.
She has helped more than she knows.
Every time she opens her mouth to spit venom a little bit of truth seems to fall out.
She doesnt want Caylee found.
She doesnt want people to know what they already suspect.
She had a hand in all this. She played a huge part.
Give her enough rope

Cindy wants all the focus on her and not finding Caylee. TES was on the front page and more and more volunteers were showing up. Cindy is doing this to deflect people from coming to help.
I emailed all the news stations asking them to update on their websites and on the air that TES has relocated the command center to coordinate with the Orange County Sheriff's search command center. The new address is: 6317 TPC Blvd., Orlando, FL. It is located on the corner of TCP Blvd. and McCoy Road.

Here is a list of the local stations. The more volunteers the better.

http://www.wesh.com/station/290180/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/contact/index.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/ContactUs?pageId=5.11

desk@wkmg.com

tellthegm@cfnews13.com

gmeans@cfnews13.com

schavarie@cfnews13.com

Dear LORD, hear my prayer,
Bless TM and the searchers for the work they are doing. Please let them find baby Caylee and please give this family the jail time they deserve. In Jesus' name, Amen.

If I get fired, it's your fault! :dance:

That caught me so off gaurd, and I just had to laugh LOUDLY!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back