Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She must feel threatened by LP and crew. They may just possibly know more than she wanted them to. Don't forget they had one of their own camped inside the house. I'm sure Cindy didn't want the world to know that it was acceptable for Casey to sit around painting her nails and chatting on the internet instead of telling anyone where Caylee is.

IMO, TM did not haul back to Farmer's Branch to follow up on her tip, so she has to turn her attention to making him mad enough he will leave.

She does not want them to find Caylee.

My..I...err....

I think I'm speechless. Though "Poor George" does come to mind. No matter what he's done/not done through this whole mess. To have to live with THAT woman. I'd be praying to be arrested and go to jail for some peace.

Geesh.

"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

What a loon!!! "TM misrepresented his intentions"??? "... his motives were to obtain publicity..."??? Where has this woman been living?

This is going to backfire on her to the point that many more volunteers will show up and find Caylee. Thanks Cindy :D

**respectfully snipped**

Cindy is in need of help. She has spiraled out of control, and I think she will regret these statements somewhere down the road.

You know what?? Sadly, I don't think she will. It will be anyone's fault but her's or Casey's. She won't regret a thing. She has some beyond serious issues.

Didn't spokesperson said just about the samething. I'm not talking about posts elsewhere, but I swear I saw a video of him saying something very similar.

Cindy and George do need a lawyer. They have already:
Washed evidence, looked for a body in their back yard, spread fertilizer in their yard which throws off cadaver dogs, lied about gas cans being returned by a teenager, accused the phone company of leaving calls off of its records, accused LE of lying, carried gas along with them to retrieve a car they WERE NOT yet supposed to know was out of gas, claimed they spoke or texted with Casey daily yet on the day the car was retrieved had to get a friends number out of the car to help find her instead of calling her, blogged about a missing caylee before she was supposed to be missing, made a declaration about arm and hammer container being in the bag with pizza and it was not mentioned in the tow worker SB's statement,....they doooooo need a lawyer!

Wonder if Beth Holloway is still actively participating. Haven't heard much. After this stunt by Cindy, if Beth is still in Orlando, I hope she's not giving any TLC to this monster.

btw, I think TM already has Cindy's number and nothing she can say or do now will dissuade him from the search, especially if he's getting help and $$$ from LE and the public.

I trust Beth and TM have a good understanding the the whole Anthony family. While they are airing their "issues" time is wasting. It's all about them, by the way.

For myself, I've come to the point that I see LE, TM and his team, and the searchers all as standing together in loco parentis for Caylee. These are the people who care so very much and will move heaven and earth to bring her home. God bless them in their search.

What I find sad is that there are many families of the missing that would love, just half the help and attention that they have been given. And yet she complains.

This latest outburst from Cindy Anthony may just be too much for Tim to handle, and he may very well pack up and leave now!
snipped

I think he will stay. He is no longer here to help the Anthony's, he stayed because the Sheriff's office asked him to stay. He is helping them. I really commend him for putting up with all the BS.

Didn't Cindy say once (maybe while wielding the hammer) that she only called him to shut up the maggots or something to that effect?

Cindy A is going off the deep end!
She raised Casey & she has the nerve to cut down anyone who helps find Caylee.

At this juncture all media needs to run not walk away. Leave Casey to rot in jail where she belongs.......this family has a crap load of problems. Its them its not anyone else. Its no wonder Tim Miller was almost crying on NG the other night. Cindy is a venomous snake.

Just because her world is crumbling don't give her the right to abuse others!

I say let her keep talking. It can all be used against her and her daughter. I love it when people are dumb enough (adjective, not name calling) to record evidence on paper of vid.

This is going to backfire on her to the point that many more volunteers will show up and find Caylee. Thanks Cindy :D

Absolutely agree...I was feeling the same thing....I think so many people are going to feel such contempt toward her..they will want to help find Caylee just to "show her up"..."it's on lady"

Wonder if Beth Holloway is still actively participating. Haven't heard much. After this stunt by Cindy, if Beth is still in Orlando, I hope she's not giving any TLC to this monster.

btw, I think TM already has Cindy's number and nothing she can say or do now will dissuade him from the search, especially if he's getting help and $$$ from LE and the public.

I agree did everyone catch that on NG ( Tim DID have respect for her ) and now thinks caylee id deceased.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back