State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems as though they've been pressured to get it out so they just re-issued the original list. I suppose that if they are allowed to adjust it, it doesn't really matter as long as they get a list out?

After reading the thread about the statement KC made to the FBG I know she should be on this list. The lead investigator said this is a very important statement and interviewed the FBG in Cali.

"They haven't even found Caylee's clothes." There's no way they would leave a witness to this statement out.

I was just reading through LA's interview with the police again and I picked up on the police questioning him about Baez going into the A's home and asking Lee if he could have all the receipts Lee had of Casey's spending spree between the June 28 - July 15th.

I bet Baez is going to be called by the Pros. to testify about these receipts that he took from Lee.

I'm reading the transcripts from the Orlando Sentinal site which are in PDF form. I can't search them, though. Is there any place else were these transcripts are archived where I'll be able to search through them?

I wanted to go back in Lee's interview with the police to take another look at some questions Lee was asked earlier in the interview about the receipts. I seem to recall reading that there were some missing??? I can't find it now and can't do a search either.

TIA for your help

Thought I knew all the players....but having a brain fart and this isn't familar...Can someone tell me who Ann Marie C. is on the witness list- also an NOI...???

The experts will be on the "B" list, not subject to deposition. This is the "A" list, those that can be deposed. When will we see the "B" list?

I think the experts can be deposed. I thought the defense could ask them about their credentials, education, history, etc.

Someone also posted on another site:
"Eyewitness news just announced that Baez will have to give a statement about everything he has talked to the Anthonys about and they are bringing into evidence 3 of the Nancy Grace shows, I think Baez is gonna have to step down now.......Trouble for him is coming...."

Privilege would not apply to the Anthonys conversations. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I really don't know about this list! Why aren't the following people on it:

S.Daly
C.Stutz
Female BH
A.Rusciano
Body Farm/Tennessee experts

etc.

I really don't know about this list! Why aren't the following people on it:

S.Daly
C.Stutz
Female BH
A.Rusciano
Body Farm/Tennessee experts

etc.
JP Chatt
Andy F
The "second cop" that we haven't heard about yet

Regarding Chris S., see my post here on the June 19 timeline.

In support of the above, note that Matt C. is on the witness list but Chris S. is not. I believe this is because Matt C's testimony will help LE establish the time in which Caylee's body is dumped, whereas Chris S's will not. While her driving to his house in AL's jeep provides food for interesting speculation, it had nothing to do with dumping the body.
The prosecution will want to keep their presentation as simple as possible - it will be complex enough as it is. Unless someone's testimony supports pinpointing time of death, location of body, cause of death, deceptive behavior regarding Caylee's whereabouts, they will not be called to testify.

Snipped from Dejablue:
Eyewitness News legal analyst William Sheaffer said any conversations Baez had with Anthony family members or even with Casey, if there was a third party present who was not part of the defense team, would not be privileged and he could be called to testify about those specific conversations.

Makes me think Garrison.
Or the illusive Todd Black

I think the experts can be deposed. I thought the defense could ask them about their credentials, education, history, etc.
I just spewed coffe all over my computer. Can't you see Baez trying to discredit the FBI labs????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran
Back