State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is about the day that I first started to say I thought he was making himself a witness in the case. Not only did he go see her parents first, but he also made a statement on their lawn. Where I come from, you would need instructions from your client to make public statements on their behalf, and I don't see how he could have gotten those instructions when his client was in custody. I think JB was in way over his head.

not to mention all the times on the other programs. it just seemed odd--then you get the hugging incident, want lap top all against jail house rules..
makes you wonder...jmo :bang:

Sorry, It is under Daily Updates for today: R Grund is angry. Accused of Changing dates on his MS page according to another Website and he wants to know who posted. Dates correspond with NG scripts.

No problem, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.:)

Dang it all anyway. Now how could the SAO make a mistake like that? Sheesh. No wonder I don't sleep much anymore, gettin' all hyped up like that for nuttin'. Grrrrrrrrr

We were the wolves. We saw our prey. Dang, our prey was a joke. On to the next one....Can't wait :crazy:

Dang it all anyway. Now how could the SAO make a mistake like that? Sheesh. No wonder I don't sleep much anymore, gettin' all hyped up like that for nuttin'. Grrrrrrrrr

Hmmmm.....maybe they amended it to include Garrison and Black instead of Baez....far more interesting "stuff" to get out of those 2.....IMO

It was done in error, said State Attorney's Office spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier. An amended list will be filed later today.
He could still be called as a rebuttal witness, but that would be towards the end of the case and by that time his representation at trial will almost be concluded. However, the Judge might not allow it. Prosecution was smart to take him off the list because one of the best things going for the prosecution is ... .
(JMHO, of course.)

No Leonard P, no Tony P, and no Tim M on the list.

Notice only George's says C/O Mark NaJame....NOT Cindy, as well ????

I find it a bit odd that Annie, Dante, and Ann Marie (?) are the only ones on there with the notation where their normal info would be. (Who is Ann Marie?)

I read somewhere on the board yesterday about a blogger somewhere else saying she was part of the case or something then giving a scenario including people who were going to turn State Witnesses against Casey. There were 3 people, but she didn't mention names. Coincidence? Anyone recall where this was on the board? (It sounded rather like a plausible theory actually.)

I didn't see the female body guard's (Tracy) name on that list. That's kind of odd, isn't it?

Rosanna B.......Lives at the address KC gave as ZFG frequently visit

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight