Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes i wonder too? Noted also in BT's affadavit on page 81, that she told investigators whom she had met with that she didn't believe SA had killed TH.
But the police report stated otherwise

BBM

After following in detail how Brendan was manipulated to lie and parrot the prosecution narrative, there is no reason to put much faith in LE summaries of statements witnesses allegedly made.

The whole 'investigation' stinks to high Heaven.

Just MOO

Thanks for the your detailed response. Your POV is different than mine as we're on opposite sides of the case. My comments in red italics above. IMO ...

Could be much ado about nothing, but we really don't know how TH felt about it. Didn't Avery say to send the girl that had been out to the ASY before ? Why would he do that ?

I can't recall where that originated, the 'send the girl that had been out to ASY before'. It's not in Dawn's initial interview. http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/CASO-Investigative-Report.pdf#page=20

As for why he would do that? We really don't know do we? It could be because he had swim trunks on, could be that he had his undies on, could be that he had nothing on. We don't know. Never had someone come to the door when you were wearing something that might be inappropriate?​

You can explain it away anyway you like, but *67 to most implies a concealment of identity. If she had picked up, would he have told TH who he was ? He certainly didn't try and conceal his identity @ 4:35pm. Most would call and say "Hey, it's Steven Avery and I'm calling to see if you're on your way to photo my sister's van". And since Avery did not go back to work, what difference did it make what time she showed up ? IMO, Avery was concerned about the time as he had only a small window to get TH to his trailer before some of all of the Dasseys showed up at home or BoD was awake. Little did he know that BoD was already awake.

The difference to me with the earlier calls that he used *67 and the call at 4:35 is that it was before and after she was there. Again, if he maybe wasn't sure if it was her, or didn't want to seem like a pain in the a$$ for calling, he would use it. The 4:35 call was apparently about the 'loader' that they wanted to put in AutoTrader as well. It was also mentioned by Strang that SA used *67 all the time but we have no verification of that either way, but would make sense in his situation as well. I recall reading in reports that it was not unusual for Bobby to be hunting at that time, I don't think that was from Bobby though, I think it may have been from the brothers.​

Again IMO, an attempt to deceive and trick TH into coming out to the property. Why would he leave Barb's # if there would be no one home to pick up the call if TH called back ? And TH had already been out to the ASY 5 times prior ( SA said 15). No reason not to say "It's Steven Avery @ the Avery Salvage Yard and I'd like to get my sister's van in the AT. If you send the same girl that was here on 10/10, she knows where we are. Have her give me a call @ *advertiser censored*-xxxx (SA's number) to confirm a time".

And most info says Barb didn't even want to sell the van, so why did SA push to sell it and get AT out there ? As for selling cars, the ASY biz did this to make cash when they had a vehicle they actually could fix and resell. Not just parts.

But you are ignoring that others did the same that day. Why is that not seen as an attempt to deceive Teresa? Barb's number was left because it was her vehicle, it's pretty simple IMO. Teresa had only been there 5 times prior; however, at least one other photographer had been out there before Teresa took over that area. To me this shows that Avery didn't even distinguish between the 2 or more that had been out there previously. SA's number was connected to the Tom Janda account, but Tom used his cell number, how was SA to know that for sure before calling?

Can you show me the documents that show that Barb didn't want to sell the vehicle, or wasn't aware of it? The salvage yard may have done that as a business, but according to Jodi, Steven did it to make extra cash, this was separate from the business. According to her, they spent a lot of time driving around looking for/at vehicles.​

He didn't know and may explain why he had BD cleaning the garage that night. No one knows when Avery scrubbed the trailer but he most certainly cleaned. Surprising for a guy with so much dirt under his fingernails. I also think he thought he had time to crush the car as well and that explains the location in which it was left.

She was inside Avery’s home during the Halbach investigation: What she saw that’s stuck with her

He most certainly cleaned? Really? Can you explain to me how you are most certain about that? Here are the links to the photo's Unofficial Photos – Steven Avery Trial Transcripts and Documents Photos Entered into Evidence in the Trial – Steven Avery Trial Transcripts and Documents Zoom in if you have to. There is dust on the headboard... that is not 'most certainly cleaned' if you ask me. The link you posted, I believe it's been determined to be Baldwin, the one that was taking the video of the trailer when they first went into the trailer. Again, I point you to the pictures that we have available.

He did have time to crush the car, he had from the 31st until the evening of the 3rd when he was first alerted to Teresa being reported missing, why didn't he do that then? Why did he take off and go up the cabin on Saturday morning instead of staying back and crushing the Rav4?

Did you know that SA's blood was found near the spot that was 'cleaned' in the garage? How do you suppose he knew which was Teresa's blood and which was his own?​

As for SB not reporting her missing, that tells me that TH was prone to not always staying overnight in the home she was living in. Nothing sinister there if SB was not in on the details.

But that's not what Scott said. From CASO report: SCOTT said it was unusual for TERESA to be gone like this without letting anyone know. http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/CASO-Investigative-Report.pdf#page=2

Quite possibly, the shelves were emptied on the cabinet (the bottom and middle compartments look totally different) and the top of the bookcases was never disturbed. Emptying the middle and bottom might have disturbed the key and it fell to the ground.

But this isn't what Colborn said happened. In his own words:

A. I will be the first to admit, I wasn't any too gentle, as we were, you know, getting exasperated. I handled it rather roughly, twisting it, shaking it, pulling it.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...Trial-Transcript-Day-7-2007Feb20.pdf#page=126

Why would they if Steven Avery was admittedly the last to see TH alive ? KZ certainly is making a big deal out of BoD having scratches on his back. And LE interviewed everyone at the ASY that day so how do you know if they checked or not ?

I only know what was done from the CASO report, we don't have the DCI reports. They can all be found here http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/CASO-Investigative-Report.pdf IIRC there is no mention of LE checking for cuts, etc. on anyone other than the Avery's. Avery has not said he was the last to see her, in fact, from day 1 he has said that Bobby was.​

That is not what Steven told LE - he said that he started work around 8 and got off around 5. So if only worked 2 hours a day, he's a liar.

Not gonna argue with that lol But I'm just sharing what Jodi said. You don't want to believe anything else SA says, but yet you believe what fit's the narrative you want to believe. I am not sure what can and can't be believed from Jodi either, but we can only make judgement calls and decide for ourselves, right?​

If I was as poor as the Dasseys, I would've taken any car I could get as a teen. But that is me.

So if your Uncle said "hey, lets sell the mini-van and see if we can get a $1000 for it and we will buy you a truck or a car", you wouldn't have jumped on that? I have teenage boys, I am almost positive they would have much rather driven a little beater car or anything but a minivan. But JMO and just my life experiences I guess.​

He did have time to crush the car, he had from the 31st until the evening of the 3rd when he was first alerted to Teresa being reported missing, why didn't he do that then? Why did he take off and go up the cabin on Saturday morning instead of staying back and crushing the Rav4?

Post is getting a bit long so will respond in pieces ...

How could SA crush the car when his entire family was still working from 10/31 to 11/3 ? Are you suggesting he could have gotten it by them when Earl supposedly knew every car in the yard ? Or are you suggesting he would have told them ?

So Avery was supposed to stay behind on 11/5 and crush the car when helicopter flyovers were being done over the Avery property starting on 11/4 and Colborn (11/3) and Lenk (11/4) had already visited the ASY ?

You can explain it away anyway you like, but *67 to most implies a concealment of identity. If she had picked up, would he have told TH who he was ? He certainly didn't try and conceal his identity @ 4:35pm. Most would call and say "Hey, it's Steven Avery and I'm calling to see if you're on your way to photo my sister's van". And since Avery did not go back to work, what difference did it make what time she showed up ? IMO, Avery was concerned about the time as he had only a small window to get TH to his trailer before some of all of the Dasseys showed up at home or BoD was awake. Little did he know that BoD was already awake.

The difference to me with the earlier calls that he used *67 and the call at 4:35 is that it was before and after she was there. Again, if he maybe wasn't sure if it was her, or didn't want to seem like a pain in the a$$ for calling, he would use it. The 4:35 call was apparently about the 'loader' that they wanted to put in AutoTrader as well. It was also mentioned by Strang that SA used *67 all the time but we have no verification of that either way, but would make sense in his situation as well. I recall reading in reports that it was not unusual for Bobby to be hunting at that time, I don't think that was from Bobby though, I think it may have been from the brothers.​

Didn't want to be a PITA ? Steven Avery ? I find that hard to believe after he ran someone off the road and pointed a gun at them ?

I would need proof SA used *67 all of the time - I don't believe it for a second. We would have to see Avery's phone records over time to know if that was true. But none of his other calls on 10/31/05 was made with *67.

Avery said the 4:35 call was about the loader but what else would he say if he was guilty ? That he was calling to ask why she had not showed up ?

Steven and Brendan mugging for the camera ...

nfQ3mIN.jpg

Didn't want to be a PITA ? Steven Avery ? I find that hard to believe after he ran someone off the road and pointed a gun at them ?

I would need proof SA used *67 all of the time - I don't believe it for a second. We would have to see Avery's phone records over time to know if that was true. But none of his other calls on 10/31/05 was made with *67.

Avery said the 4:35 call was about the loader but what else would he say if he was guilty ? That he was calling to ask why she had not showed up ?
BBM, Yeah and he was sentenced for 6yrs. and was 22 yrs. old and yes he screwed up and paid for it.
(quote)
As seen in the documentary, 22-year-old Steven Avery was brought in for questioning after allegedly running his own cousin, Sandra Morris, off the road and threatening her with a gun. He claimed in the docuseries he "pulled alongside of her ... got out, and [he] grabbed a gun." When asked by police why he did this to Morris, Avery claimed in the series, "Because she was spreading rumors that I was on the front lawn and on the road, bare *advertiser censored*, and she was telling everybody about it and it wasn't true." As seen in the documentary, Morris was married to William Morris, a deputy in the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department, and she filed a complaint with the department about the incident. Avery was then charged with endangering safety regardless of life and felon in possession of a firearm and sentenced to six years in jail.
A Timeline Of Major Events In Steven Avery's Case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back