Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No witness statement has been produced so far indicating Steven went anywhere.

No need for me to provide a link to 'disprove' something you've just made up ad hoc.

No actually there is - you stated it as FACT so a link is required and BD's confession said that he and Steven drove the Rav4 to where it was found.

The reality is you have no clue as what SA did all night other than when he spoke to Jodi.

This is what I wrote:

Steven shown by any number of witnesses to have been at home all night - FACT.

FACT

So there is no reason for me to provide any link to 'disprove' something you just made up - FACT.

Yes, it's a fact that AFAICT every witness statement about Steven Avery on October 31, 2005 has him in and about his home.

I'm not responsible for your unfamiliarity with even the state's case.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

So now witness statements that place Avery at his home aren't reliable? I might not necessarily disagree with you about that, but those statements are relied upon for things like the fire or no fire, the fire in the barrel, the smelling of plastic burning, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's a fact that AFAICT every witness statement about Steven Avery on October 31, 2005 has him in and about his home.

I'm not responsible for your unfamiliarity with even the state's case.

Really ? You must be counting Avery's own statement.

So now witness statements that place Avery at his home aren't reliable? I might not necessarily disagree with you about that, but those statements are relied upon for things like the fire or no fire, the fire in the barrel, the smelling of plastic burning, etc.

That's rather the problem with the Ant-Avery crowd coming up with ad hoc arguments every time they paint themselves into a corner - they end up refuting some other part of their 'airtight' case.

Missy, no one said those statements are unreliable. But those statements do not cover all of the time when SA could have been @ home. Someone saying they saw SA freshly showered at 5, by the fire @ 9 and another @ 11 does not account for the time between 5-9 and 9-11 or after 11 for that matter.

<quoted post has been removed>

Actually BD's confession puts him at the spot where the Rav4 was left.

Last edited by a moderator:
To return to the case, didn't Brendan among his many incriminating admissions tell LE he and Steven had to push the RAV4 into the garage? Does that mean they didn't have the key that later turned up lying on the floor in Steven's room? If so, then they must have pushed the RAV to the far side of the salvage yard...

To return to the case, didn't Brendan among his many incriminating admissions tell LE he and Steven had to push the RAV4 into the garage? Does that mean they didn't have the key that later turned up lying on the floor in Steven's room? If so, then they must have pushed the RAV to the far side of the salvage yard...

Not to mention there wasn't enough room in the garage. At least not Steven's garage... hmmmm...

Nothing initially ... but in 2016 Kevin was broke and brought it up after seeing MaM. Rahmlow filed bankruptcy in 2016 - if you believe Zellners' fairy tales, you can certainly believe how Rahmlow might be paid for his affidavit.

Guessing/speculating - kinda like Zellner. Why don't you call BT and ask her ? And really ... what difference does it make ? And while you're making your phone calls, give Rahmlow a call as well and ask him why he lied about seeing Colborn on 11/4.

Zellner has a proven track record. I find it interesting that anyone would claim she is guessing, speculating and making up fairy tales. Especially in a high profile case such as this.
jmo

Missy, no one said those statements are unreliable. But those statements do not cover all of the time when SA could have been @ home. Someone saying they saw SA freshly showered at 5, by the fire @ 9 and another @ 11 does not account for the time between 5-9 and 9-11 or after 11 for that matter.

It takes time and a LOT of heat to burn and smash a human body down to minute bone fragments and then scatter them around several locations. Where did SA do that and when did he have the time? The police said the small 'smelter' on his property hadn't been used in a very long time, which is why they dismissed the SiKiKey letter that talks about burning her in a smelter on the Friday night. Just curious...

LOL - please produce statements from anyone other than SA that he was in his trailer and home all night.

SA also said he was in his trailer by 9pm and watching TV @ 10 but apparently folks saw him by the fire later than that.

And BD said he helped SA moved the Rav4 to the pit.

And scent dogs are 100% accurate ?

What a joke ...
KZ has all the evidence she needs to support her motions to the court.

Zellner has a proven track record. I find it interesting that anyone would claim she is guessing, speculating and making up fairy tales. Especially in a high profile case such as this.
jmo
Yes she does. I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of her thats for sure. She will expose whatever she can in Manitowoc in this case.

It takes time and a LOT of heat to burn and smash a human body down to minute bone fragments and then scatter them around several locations. Where did SA do that and when did he have the time? The police said the small 'smelter' on his property hadn't been used in a very long time, which is why they dismissed the SiKiKey letter that talks about burning her in a smelter on the Friday night. Just curious...
Was the Sikikey letter referring more to the smelter where Tadych worked? Not sure if they ever did forensic testing in that smelter at the Aluminum plant?

Was the Sikikey letter referring more to the smelter where Tadych worked? Not sure if they ever did forensic testing in that smelter at the Aluminum plant?

It just says 'alunamon' smelter. You could think it's 'aluminum' spelt wrong, or it's a clue. I heard there's a lot of abandoned smelters in WI, it's possible the killer knew of one where they wouldn't be disturbed. There's just no way that I can think of that it would be possible to destroy a body so completely except in a place like that. The police never looked into any of it as far as I am aware. It didn't fit with their narrative on pinning SA.

Attachments

• images-2.jpg
    images-2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members