Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure is on. One of the two is going to try to save themself IMO. I think the one to talk is going to be JP. I think he has been under his father's thumb for so long that now he knows he is in a world of carp.

Listener texted has it ever been discussed where SP was when Susan disappeared. Reporter Andrew Adams basically said no details, but that he was nowhere close.

I think the boys being taken into protective custody might just get JP talking. In all his interviews after Susan went missing he always referred to them as "my boys". I think he is squirming because he does not have them right now. Slowly this puzzle is starting to come together one piece at a time.

Found it under the definition of Creepy.

110923_steve_powell_arrest_4.jpg

Andrew Adams says considering the LE resources, etc. You have to think LE KNOWS Susan is where they are searching.

Well I am going to say it even though most will disagree. I can see Josh being innocent of murdering Susan and Steven guilty. I believe Josh knew afterwards but really see Steven with his obsession for susan being the one to attack her. I mean he kept her underwear for goodness sakes.

Hi SilkySifaka,
That is what I was trying to say earlier, exactly!! WOW oh WOW he is one sick puppy, perv and user of his family and others!

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
"I have cooperated with law enforcement in investigating her disappearance," Josh Powell writes. @fox13now #SusanPowell #findsusan
3 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
URGENT: "I did not kill my wife. I have never abused her," Josh Powell says in new court papers obtained by @fox13now! #findsusan #Utah
6 minutes ago

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
The latest on the arrest of Steven Powell: bit.ly/rtOkjU @fox13now #SusanPowell #findsusan #Utah
23 minutes ago

This is my favorite part about this horrendous story. He was the architect. Hard not to say Ha Ha. :innocent:

BBM. Excuse me, I am wayyyyy late for this story.

Being an architect, doesn't that involve laying concrete foundations for new buildings and buried her under some concrete foundation? JMO

Per Kiirsi, Susan would tell JP that his dad was a bad influence. Said your dad is trying to tear us apart so he could have me himself.

Jail will be VERY scary when the other inmates find out [if they dont know already] what he is in for .
He will start talking

Can you imagine when he had to take the walk to his cell? I would love to see that video.

Prosecutors said videos were found on discs labeled "Taking bath-1," "Taking bath-2," and "Open window in back house."

"In these subfolders there are images of two girls who were as young as eight and ten-years-old at the time of the recording. The girls are unclothed and taking a bath, using the toilet, and getting dressed or undressed. In many of the images the photographer zooms in on the girls' breasts, buttocks, and genital areas," prosecutors said.

Troyer told Q13 they had been in contact with many of the other alleged victims.

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-s...rested-in-washington-20110922,0,4639336.story

ETA: Police say they are confident all of the pictures were taken by Steven Powell. They say several of the pictures were taken at angles specifically related to Steven's bedroom.

Just now catching up on some of the background of this case. Obviously, SP is a very creepy, very sick man. Would it surprise me if he had anything to do with Susan's disappearance? No. What would shock the you know what out of me is if JP had nothing to do with it. Midnight camping trip with two small children in sub-freezing temperatures? The goal of which, according to him, was to make s'mores?! Not showing up for work the following day, without calling in, because he lost track of what day it was?

No person with any shred of a brain in their skull would believe that horse spit.

Andrew Adams says considering the LE resources, etc. You have to think LE KNOWS Susan is where they are searching.

I agree with this. It seems a lot of resources are being used for just a random search. LE KNOWS something.

I wonder if LE has video of the camp site....Steven seems to favor keeping track of things using a camera.

Just sayin.

Listener texted has it ever been discussed where SP was when Susan disappeared. Reporter Andrew Adams basically said no details, but that he was nowhere close.

He seems to have power over everyone that lives under his roof and even JP who lived miles away at the time. If he didn't hire someone I think LE need to know where each and every person, connected to Steve P was that night. Something tells me that what happened to Susan is this family's darkest secret right now. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that other family members know something.

"I'm still thinking she left," Steve Powell told the AP in August. "Hopefully they'll be able to find her at some point. ... We don't believe she's dead."
Read more: http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/na...240-5963-86c7-0021d5798853.html#ixzz1Yn4mGcxr

I hope that for at least once in his pervy life this man is speaking the truth and Susan has been held captive somewhere. It appears IMHO that he is enough of a creep to have done this.

Evil blessings. To those that love Susan, answers. A few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member