Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I just saw this on Twitter and wondered how I missed it..I see it happened overnight (for me):

@Levi_Page
Levi Page
the great members of @websleuths were all over Steven Powell before anyone else!

Of course I read it fast and thought it was JP. BUT :great:

Oh, it's coming up on GMA!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/2...-with-possession-child-*advertiser censored*/

It's even on Fox news.

Jeepers! Creepers! Steve Powell is a Peeper! I knew in my gut this guy was a bonafide perv!

I am so glad the children are in protective custody! Prayers for them and for the Cox's and Susan's friends.

I love that LE placced SP in pink handscuffs! LOL! Video of SP's perp walk with pink handcuffs!

http://www.king5.com/home/Steven-Powell-fath-130403423.html

wm

They are? Really? Can somebody confirm for me? I haven't read anything yet except a million headlines.

Oh God please let it be true.

I hope so! And I hope Susan's family gets custody!

Can't link to the Today Show yet. Loved when his daughter was interviewed. Said she was not surprised..............TOLD YA! TOLD YA!

Want to bet she tells all now! She didn't talk when she couldn't prove anything. Now she will talk!

Of course, this is just my little opinion.................moo

I have to read the rest of the posts in the thread, but OMG this is huge!

First thing that comes to mind: I wonder how old the children were that he was victimizing if he has a certain preference and is it possible that Susan's boys had reached that age, Susan confronted JP and it enraged him, possibly because he was molested as well. And then if he prays on who ever is vulnerable without a fetish did Susan confront JP about that?

I think that JP and his dad are so convinced that they have never, ever done anything wrong, they may just start talking more to "clear things up" and dig themselves into a deeper hole.

I hope and pray that that this monster has never touched those boys and that the the boys will be taken away from Josh for endangering them.

Child *advertiser censored* charge on father-in-law of missing mom

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44635...r censored*-charge-father-in-law-missing-mom/

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
Steven Powell, father-in-law of #SusanPowell arrested. PD find thousands of images of females being videotaped w/out knowledge. #findsusan
2 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
MT @FindSusan Powell kids have been removed and are in child protective custody #findsusan
2 hours ago

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
MT @FindSusan: I got it from Chuck Cox, also Powell neighbors who saw police take kids away in a car. #findsusan #powellkids
2 hours ago

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
Booking log: @Law_Chick1: Steven Craig Powell .. co.pierce.wa.us/cfapps/linx/ca… #MissingSusanCoxPowell father in law.
2 hours ago

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
Jennifer Graves, Steven Powell's daughter, says she "laughed & cried" when learning of arrest. She suspected Steven had issues. #findsusan
2 hours ago

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
@Kiirs will be joining us this morning to talk about the arrest of Steven Powell. Tune in to KSL Ch. 5. #UT #findsusan
21 minutes ago

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
Graves says Susan's father called her last night to tell her about the arrest. Says "that was worth waking up for."
2 hours ago

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
Graves: "I didn't know he was collecting images, but I knew he had problems like that in the past...he has collected magazines." #findsusan
1 hour ago

todayshow The Today Show
Susan Powell's father-in-law arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges. Story: on.today.com/r2JRh3
21 minutes ago

DavidRoseQ13FOX David Rose
«@FindSusan «@BenWinslow UPDATE: Steven Powell officially booked into the Pierce Co. Jail. NO bail. (cont) tl.gd/d8g7rm
3 hours ago

You saw it first on Q13 Fox! Steven Powell arrested for voyeurism involving children q13fox.com/news/kcpq-brea…»
3 hours ago

Pierce Co. Dets. on #SusanPowell pics seized: "They were secretly taken and inappropriate." Steven Powell in custody. www.q13fox.com
3 hours ago

SLTribCrimeDesk SLTribCrimeDesk
Susan Powell’s father-in-law arrested in Washington bit.ly/o7Xkn5
6 hours ago

Susan Powell’s father-in-law arrested in Washington bit.ly/nIJOuq
5 hours ago

Susan Powell’s father-in-law arrested in Washington bit.ly/rh4CJY
5 hours ago

KING5Seattle KING 5 News
Father-In-Law of Susan Powell arrested for voyeurism and child *advertiser censored*. Read more here: tinyurl.com/3osl7jl
6 hours ago

eclark4 Emily Clark
#GMU has the latest on the Steve Powell (Josh Powell's father) child *advertiser censored* and voyerism investigation.
9 minutes ago

eclark4 Emily Clark
Powell Charges: 14 counts of voyeurism and 1 count of child *advertiser censored*. Hundreds of thousands of pictures and files recovered from home.
6 minutes ago

AndrewAdamsKSL Andrew Adams
ICYMI: Forensics expert says evidence can potentially be gleaned from charred wood found in #findsusan search. tinyurl.com/4y94hdb
1 hour ago

Pierce Co Prosecutor's Office: Steve Powell arrest in connection w "thousands of images of females being videotaped without their knowledge"
1 hour ago

eclark4 Emily Clark
Right NOW - attorney LIVE on #GMU letting us know the problems Steve Powell now faces with these charges.
8 minutes ago

wyattcoxEly Wyatt Cox
Twist(ed) in the Susan Powell Case wp.me/p1sE2L-kf
6 minutes ago

read... thud... breathe... sip coffee... read... thud... breathe... sip coffee...

AAAAAck! I can't believe I went to bed right before this broke! I had spent the whole evening on the Topaz thread hitting "refresh" about a thousand times!

Ransackmobilize, are you here?:innocent:

Please, tell us what you think about this latest development!

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
"It wouldn't suprised me at all if he (Steven) is some how responsible, or helped things along." - Graves on disappearance of #SusanPowell
5 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

eclark4 Emily Clark
RIGHT NOW: #SusanPowell friend Kiirsi Hellewell is LIVE in studio talking about Steven Powell's arrest.
1 minute ago

Pierce Co Prosecutor: Some images and videos feature girls as young as 8-years-old.
1 hour ago

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
#WVCPD says "arrest not related to case involving disappearance of Susan Powell." Huh? That's exactly what lead to the arrest. #findsusan
15 minutes ago

I just had to come here first thing this morning after I saw on the news.
Yeah! That guy is warped. How arrogant to keep all of the evidence when he knew his son was under investigation!
And the gall to go on national tv to disparage Susan in that way!
OMG!
This is good news.
I will go read the rest of the thread.
Thanks for being here, all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics