Still Asking Questions Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well kind of think before she cleared anyone including JR that she would had the killer in her hands but still odd why she done that when she did...

Now in the new investigation don't we have an old player in this case..Becker wasn't he there in 1996 and did ST have problem with him too...

Yes Beckner was part of the team back then.
No,I didn't hear anything new yet.

Thanks,I was thinking he was and I wish we can hear something new...Cause we need something new out here...

Now since we have a new DA as anyone heard anything new about this case...

I honestly don't think we'll hear much more about it. The new DA was grandstanding, but I don't think he'll really push forward much. Same governor in office? LW still around? R defense team still in that firm? Same old.
Same @#^$!, different day.

Well don't it just make you feel warm and fuzzy inside to know that with a grandstanding DA what he as to look at before moving forward....And people like the ones there would rather protect someone that could had killed a child than bring justice for a murder child...

I honestly don't think we'll hear much more about it. The new DA was grandstanding, but I don't think he'll really push forward much. Same governor in office? LW still around? R defense team still in that firm? Same old.
Same @#^$!, different day.

In Colorado do they have elections or does the person stay in office til they die..Cause I honestly thought it was so many terms that one person can serve...:)

In Colorado do they have elections or does the person stay in office til they die..Cause I honestly thought it was so many terms that one person can serve...:)

Each State has different term limits for their elected officials. Mayors, and in many cases, Governors, have no term limits.

Just curious here now some say PR started typing her letters after the murder was this just for the school cause the Christmas letters from 1995 and 1996 were typed...

Just curious here now some say PR started typing her letters after the murder was this just for the school cause the Christmas letters from 1995 and 1996 were typed...

Yes, that is correct. I believe it was one of BR's teachers who mentioned that Patsy typed notes after JB's death, whereas before they were always handwritten. Obviously, PR didn't want to provide too many handwriting samples that could later be matched to the RN.

Now have anyone ever heard if PR like writting,I know she made little Sants notes for the kids but did she write poems or anything...

Yes, that is correct. I believe it was one of BR's teachers who mentioned that Patsy typed notes after JB's death, whereas before they were always handwritten. Obviously, PR didn't want to provide too many handwriting samples that could later be matched to the RN.

Maybe she was just afraid that the notes will end up in some paper.I would have done the same re this,honestly.

Maybe she was just afraid that the notes will end up in some paper.I would have done the same re this,honestly.

Same here,but then I would have to think well I know I didn't write it then I have nothing to fear but that is me...And I didn't have the whole country thinking I killed my daughter...

Same here,but then I would have to think well I know I didn't write it then I have nothing to fear but that is me...And I didn't have the whole country thinking I killed my daughter...

Yes but you would wanna avoid stuff like this.You wouldn't need the extra circus.Everybody was desperate back then to sell something,to steal something,phone records,autopsy photos,autopsy reports and so on....

Yes but you would wanna avoid stuff like this.You wouldn't need the extra circus.Everybody was desperate back then to sell something,to steal something,phone records,autopsy photos,autopsy reports and so on....

I can see it both ways.

Me, too. She also was probably being advised by her defense attorney as well, not to provide anything that could be compared to the RN.

Hi DeeDee.

I agree, the last thing PR needed was more of her handwriting samples
available for comparison. The similarities to the rn uncannily similar, especially as presented in the NE.

One of the results of their efforts was that they identified genetic material and a DNA profile from drops of JonBenet’s blood located in the crotch of the underwear she was wearing at the time her body was discovered. That genetic profile belongs to a male and does not belong to anyone in the Ramsey family.

Did they find genetic material or is does this mean male DNA...

These sites were chosen because evidence supports the likelihood that the perpetrator removed and/or replaced the long johns, perhaps by handling them on the sides near the waist...Just strange the sites that was chosen is how JR carried JonBenet upstairs....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back