Stranger Abduction Theories #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded by Me.
I agree, Marcusdog, that it's a distinct possibility that someone who seemed innocuous at the school that day (maybe a staff member or volunteer) could be responsible. Familiarity makes it easier for a pedophile to target a particular child for abduction and more likely the child will not be alarmed initially.

In an elementary school here recently, a convicted child molester volunteered for four years. He was the grandfather of a student. His daughter (one of his victims) was the PTA president! He volunteered selling popcorn at snack time; the kids all knew him as "the Popcorn Guy." Popcorn sales were a big fundraiser for the PTA. His past was only discovered when he complied with the sex offender registration laws and another parent read his name on the registry. He was banned from volunteering at the school but could attend family events involving his grandchild. His daughter resigned as PTA president. The school district maintained no children were victimized at the school. They said he was always with another adult volunteer (which I know isn't actually the case). But it was the perfect place to groom potential victims so that when a child saw the Popcorn Guy at the playground or ball game, he had an 'in'. Not saying that this guy did anything illegal or immoral during his volunteer years. I just want to illustrate how things like that happen.

Even when an adult isn't familiar, most children are not suspicious of an adult in the school during the school day. When I volunteered in schools, children I did not know would often treat me as a teacher and report things to me or ask for assistance. Sometimes, it would be when I was just dropping something off or picking up my children. School is a safe, familiar place for young children. Adults in the school are not 'strangers'. Children cooperate with adults and do what they're instructed to do at school.

I'm not sure where to put this so I'll jump off your post if you don't mind! ;)

More "special reports" are being advertised and I thought I heard something about Kaine discussing Skyline school tonight at 11pm? Maybe on KOIN????

I'm not sure where to put this so I'll jump off your post if you don't mind! ;)

More "special reports" are being advertised and I thought I heard something about Kaine discussing Skyline school tonight at 11pm? Maybe on KOIN????

Hi there and thanks for your post. I just called KOIN and the gal said they do have a report about Kyron tonight on the 11pm News but it is not Breaking News.

It is to just give info on how the family is doing ~ I guess you could say trying to keep his name in the news which is all good, eh?

I found a site where people want to change the name of their county to Jefferson, to take back our country.... A "Ron Tarver" has signed a petition, and claims to be from Roseburg, Oregon.

It makes me wonder if there is a connection to David Durham,

Also, anybody know if doors are involved in Tarver's line of work?

moo

I found a site where people want to change the name of their county to Jefferson, to take back our country.... A "Ron Tarver" has signed a petition, and claims to be from Roseburg, Oregon.

moo

why doors?

Trying to figure out if the name "Tarver" I saw who worked for a door company is the same person.

moo

We already have a Jefferson County in Oregon. I suspect this is what you saw:

http://www.jeffersonstate.com/

There is a movement to take northern California and a portion of southern Oregon and make a new state named Jefferson. Somehow, I don't think it will ever be more than a dream. :)

I read that Kyron was very excited to go see a "Cool electrical One" -science project that morning and also that some children had seen a creepy looking man around.

Mayor Asks For Help To ID Man In Kyron Picture-Video-KPTV
http://www.kptv.com/video/24014601/index.html

Does anyone know who this man is.???? This pic. reallly bothers me. I know I have posted it before.... Just because he's cleared, dosen't really mean he's cleared.???

I read that Kyron was very excited to go see a "Cool electrical One" -science project that morning and also that some children had seen a creepy looking man around.

Does anyone know who this man is.???? This pic. reallly bothers me. I know I have posted it before.... Just because he's cleared, dosen't really mean he's cleared.???
Hi Art, If he is involved I would say that means TH isn't. She took the photo, and I can't see her including a guy in the photo if he was an accomplice of hers. Especially since we know she showed the photo to her friend at Freddies within a couple of hours, right?

Hmmm, I always assumed it was a regular photo print she showed the lady but in thinking about it now, it couldn't have been for that quick timing. It must have been a photo on her cell phone.

The mayor asked for help to identify this man on his twitter account, LE said the mayor was not involved in the case. LE also did not give out any info on the man in the photo.
My self, I would assume this man is a parent, who was unfortunate to have been captured in a photo that was taken that morning,
I would think LE knows who this man is talked to him and cleared him.
LE did not give any info on him nor ask the public to help identify him.
If in fact this is a innocent parent, at the science fair with his child or children, I don't think LE is going to identify him to the public, to cause speculation.

Again, unknown man, cool electrical project, etc.....

WHERE is Kyron?
WHERE are Terri's pleas, her TEARS?!

From today's Oregonian;

The morning of his son's absence is etched in Horman's mind. He often replays their last conversation. Kyron was nervous about the science fair and his dad tried to calm him, saying he did a good job on his red-eyed tree frog project. It would be a good day. He would see his friends. They hugged, said "I love you," and Horman left for a busy day at the office. He says Terri Horman knew for weeks he would not be able to attend the event. He wishes he had gone, but he doesn't beat himself up with guilt.

"I understand that whatever was put into motion was most likely going to happen one way or another, and if it didn't happen that day then maybe it would have happened a week later," he says. "Or maybe something else would have happened. You can't second guess it."

Doesn't that suggest that stranger abduction, randomly choosing the 'science fair' because it was advertised etc etc is NOT likely?

That's how I read it.

That's the way I read it. Terri knew both of Kyron's parents had to work and couldn't go to the science fair. She took advantage of that and chose that day for Kyron to go missing on purpose.

- someone that knows the school, a trusted person among the children and teachers, took an opportunity. Kyron had told someone his parents would not be there,???? Knew the Hormans scheduele. Seeing Kyron alone.- or found a way to get him alone, "cool electrical one". I truly believe this person knew Kyron and was watching Kyron for some time. The perfect opportunity came his way.

Terri Horman decided this was the day,?? at the "Science fair", the baby, and let's put a CSI T-shirt on the kid to top that off, and get rid of him.???? In front of all those people,... half of whom she probably knows. Come on, that is just ....... I have no words.
This is not about TH as a POI- the woman is innocent.

Kaine's statement sounds to me like he still believes Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. It seems that Kaine's theory is that Terri planned on getting rid of Kyron that day, because she knew that Kaine couldn't attend the science fair. If at the last moment, Kaine was able to attend, Terri would have picked another day for Kyron to go missing. Stranger abductions are usually a result of "wrong place, wrong time". If Kyron was taken by a stranger, Kaine wouldn't be saying that it would have happened a day or week later. Kaine's statement is referring to how someone (Terri) wanted Kyron gone, not that it was Kyron's fate to go missing.

- someone that knows the school, a trusted person among the children and teachers, took an opportunity. Kyron had told someone his parents would not be there,???? Knew the Hormans scheduele. Seeing Kyron alone.- or found a way to get him alone, "cool electrical one". I truly believe this person knew Kyron and was watching Kyron for some time. The perfect opportunity came his way.

Terri Horman decided this was the day,?? at the "Science fair", the baby, and let's put a CSI T-shirt on the kid to top that off, and get rid of him.???? In front of all those people,... half of whom she probably knows. Come on, that is just ....... I have no words.
This is not about TH as a POI- the woman is innocent.

Although KH, DY and LE all want to pin this on Terri it won't stick. The pedophile strikes quickly and when he saw Terri walk in the other direction he likely followed Kyron and hauled him out one of the entrance he knew to be deserted. I agree with Art that this pedophile knew every nook and cranny in that school and with the lax supervision he was out of there quickly. Terri just is not who made Kyron disappear, the facts just do not add up as such. IMO

Although KH, DY and LE all want to pin this on Terri it won't stick. The pedophile strikes quickly and when he saw Terri walk in the other direction he likely followed Kyron and hauled him out one of the entrance he knew to be deserted. I agree with Art that this pedophile knew every nook and cranny in that school and with the lax supervision he was out of there quickly. Terri just is not who made Kyron disappear, the facts just do not add up as such. IMO

I agree Marcusdog.!! I have always thought the pedophile had a "secret door".

Does Skyline have 2 floors.??? I'm assuming there is a basement also. There seems to be a lot of doors at the back of the school. Someone stopped Kyron before he got to class. A student last saw Kyron going to see the Cool electrical project. Someone could easily exit the building without being noticed. Lots of parking in the back also. IMO

IMO whomever took Kyron, is the same person who told him about "a cool electric project".
He probably was told where it was by this person and this person would meet him there. It seems to me that Kyron could have exited out that back door (across from his classroom) to go see this project and in an instant, he was abducted, perhaps shoved into a van with a side door open. It could all be that simple. If this happened, the question is who told Kyron about a cool electric project? Did anyone see Kyron talking to anyone at all that morning? A teacher? A Skyline parent? Anyone? Someone, someone who took Kyron,told Kyron this, the question is who, there would have been no reason for Terri to tell Kyron this, she could have just said meet me out back or whatever. So when did this someone tell Kyron about this project?

The only way I see this case ever coming to an end, is if someone confesses. Sad, very sad.

From today's Oregonian;

The morning of his son's absence is etched in Horman's mind. He often replays their last conversation. Kyron was nervous about the science fair and his dad tried to calm him, saying he did a good job on his red-eyed tree frog project. It would be a good day. He would see his friends. They hugged, said "I love you," and Horman left for a busy day at the office. He says Terri Horman knew for weeks he would not be able to attend the event. He wishes he had gone, but he doesn't beat himself up with guilt.

"I understand that whatever was put into motion was most likely going to happen one way or another, and if it didn't happen that day then maybe it would have happened a week later," he says. "Or maybe something else would have happened. You can't second guess it."

Doesn't that suggest that stranger abduction, randomly choosing the 'science fair' because it was advertised etc etc is NOT likely?

That's how I read it.

That's the way I read it. Terri knew both of Kyron's parents had to work and couldn't go to the science fair. She took advantage of that and chose that day for Kyron to go missing on purpose.

I disagree, respectfully, with that read of the quote. For me it seems like more of a "everything happens for a reason and it is in God's will" quote. PDX you bolded part of the quote, however I think the second part speaks volumes, I have highlighted that portion. "I understand that whatever was put into motion was most likely going to happen one way or another, and if it didn't happen that day then maybe it would have happened a week later," he says. "Or maybe something else would have happened. You can't second guess it.

Quite frankly, it seems like more of a conspiracy type quote if taken literally. IF he is pinpointing TH in this quote it seems to suggest that she set something into motion that couldn't be stopped (by her or anyone else); imo meaning accomplices. But, that last part (bolded by me); seems a bit hinky (IDKW, it just feels off).

IF TH is guilty, imo she had helped (or vice versa helped someone else). But, again I think there are too many other possibilities to pin it all on her.

Kaine's statement sounds to me like he still believes Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. It seems that Kaine's theory is that Terri planned on getting rid of Kyron that day, because she knew that Kaine couldn't attend the science fair. If at the last moment, Kaine was able to attend, Terri would have picked another day for Kyron to go missing. Stranger abductions are usually a result of "wrong place, wrong time". If Kyron was taken by a stranger, Kaine wouldn't be saying that it would have happened a day or week later. Kaine's statement is referring to how someone (Terri) wanted Kyron gone, not that it was Kyron's fate to go missing.

Myself, I believe KH rambles on and adds his own touch to things. It is only rambling when a person comes out with this,'if not today, perhaps tomorrow or even next week'. This is how it sounds to me. This was more of a personal interest type of interview rather than a "I want Kyron back" appeal. How many times did KH plead to the kidnapper during the interview? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!