Study:Women feel "cheap" and "used" after one night stands.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Condoms dont always work.

You shouldnt be having sex with someone that could have 100 diseases and would never tell you because they dont give 2 sh!ts about you. There using you for pleasure & you are using them for pleasure.....Thats why they make adults stores.

This topic seems to bring out some strong feelings in you. I'm sorry if you have had some personal issues with this and have gotten hurt.

I've had my share of one night stands. I never felt cheap and used. I got what I wanted, the guy got what he wanted, and that was it.

This topic seems to bring out some strong feelings in you. I'm sorry if you have had some personal issues with this and have gotten hurt.

lol definitely never had personal issues with it but ive been the shoulder to cry on for all my friends who have done it and felt like a horrible person.

its just my opinion.

Im 100% positive i never will. Trust me. I believe its the most un classy, trashy irresponsible thing someone can do. Its just not in my lifestyle or how i was raised to be.

Driving while intoxicated is a very irresponsible stupid thing to do....but as far as classy??? Definitely think having one night stands is far less classy than drinking & driving.

Sex is an act of love and should only be performed with someone you love. At leasts thats how i was raised.

You shouldnt be having sex with someone that could have 100 diseases and would never tell you because they dont give 2 sh!ts about you. There using you for pleasure & you are using them for pleasure.....Thats why they make adults stores.
we were talking about classy-vs non classy- so going to an adult store is ok? classy? :rolleyes:

I'd rather take my chance with a condom, vs a drunk driver-
you should too- you have seen the outcome

we were talking about classy-vs non classy- so going to an adult store is ok? classy? :rolleyes:

If you need pleasure and you dont have a significant other to pleasure you id rather you go to an adult store to fulfill that need rather than meeting a rando off the street.

If you need pleasure and you dont have a significant other to pleasure you id rather you go to an adult store to fulfill that need rather than meeting a rando off the street.
ons dont have to be off the street-

k well im done with this subject. I have my opinion and you have yours and we can live happily ever after.
no need to run- we are all just voicing our opinions - why run away?:confused:
no one on this board has to agree- just discuss the difference in our opinions

no need to run- we are all just voicing our opinions - why run away?:confused:
no one on this board has to agree- just discuss the difference in our opinions

Oh im not running away...theres just nothing else for me to stay. Its obvious how i feel and im not going to change that nor am i trying to change anyone elses mind.

Ok I have had some alcohol...woohoo and I have put my flak jacket on to defend all blows but what the heck I may aswell be honest. I am with KansasCutie on this one. I have never had a one night stand and think its a bad thing to do. In fact I was always taught it was a "trashy" thing to do so there u go..........Flame Awayyyyyyyyyyy:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Im not about to flame you mate..but I think there are far worse things that two consenting adults could be doing..as long as they are single and not hurting anyone else I dont see the problem with it.

We really need that Agree to Disgree Smilie dont we:):):):):):)

and I respect your opinion
Ok I have had some alcohol...woohoo and I have put my flak jacket on to defend all blows but what the heck I may aswell be honest. I am with KansasCutie on this one. I have never had a one night stand and think its a bad thing to do. In fact I was always taught it was a "trashy" thing to do so there u go..........Flame Awayyyyyyyyyyy:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Im not about to flame you mate..but I think there are far worse things that two consenting adults could be doing..as long as they are single and not hurting anyone else I dont see the problem with it.
and I agree more with this= 2 consenting adults do not make cheap or used=== and more than anything- this topic was about woman feeling this way- why doesnt a man feel that way? only the woman should? :eek:

Dont ya know that women are supposed to have more decorum:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back