Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Dylan overjoyed to move away from Bayfield?

Is Dylan an outdoorsy kid?

Is Dylan always kind?

Does Dylan love his mother and father?

Would Dylan set out of his father's house with his backpack?

Would Dylan hitchhike?

Would Dylan take a ride from someone he knew?

BBM in my opinion only, I want MR to keep talking. The more he talks the more LE can watch for his inconsistencies. He is bound to slip up somewhere. MOO, JMO

He probably already has, much more than we can imagine. But LE knows.

Was Dylan overjoyed to move away from Bayfield?

(1)Is Dylan an outdoorsy kid?

Is Dylan always kind?

Does Dylan love his mother and father?

Would Dylan set out of his father's house with his backpack?
(2)
Would Dylan hitchhike?

3)Would Dylan take a ride from someone he knew?

1)
I think MR girlfriend said that when she stayed there and Dylan was there he struggled to get up and was laying around the house ( this is from memory so i may be wrong) . Elaine has also said he would not of walked if he did not have to and he was not that outdoorsy that he would of walked miles when he had a ride .

2)

It has been said he has hitch hiked before but it was snowing if i remember correctly . Dylan was with friends and he is the one who stuck out his thumb

3)

no idea but it was a very quite area and only one way in and out. And how did he contact this person to give him a lift when he did not communicate with anybody via phone ( from what i can gather ) after Sunday evening .

:cow:

IF (a huge "if" to me) Dylan left with all of his belongings, no note, no call or text to his father, did not answer incoming calls, etc...then at the very least, I believe some kind of fight or argument occurred between them.

But-I just don't buy it. No way, IMO, he would not have contacted R, and maybe even his mother, especially if he was leaving and not coming back. At least to find out where R would be by the time he got out there.

I have hope. Hope that Dylan is found. Hope that the person responsible faces severe consequences for what they've done. And hope, faith and conviction that these things will happen SOON!

He probably already has, much more than we can imagine. But LE knows.

Indeed, I'm convinced they are building an excellent case. Dylan will be found and there will indeed be Justice for Dylan. :moo:

It is amazing to read how much faith you guys have . I feel like i should leave as i feel like this will never be solved and dont want to be negative when posters are so positive :D .

It is amazing to read how much faith you guys have . I feel like i should leave as i feel like this will never be solved and dont want to be negative when posters are so positive :D .

Oh don't you dare! I've missed your posts! :hug:

You aren't negative IMO you are just looking at the reality of life and acknowledging that there could be a very very sad outcome.

You are not negative. You are realistic and grounded and perfectly British.

I know how you feel. So many crimes, even murders, remain unsolved, or at least un-prosecuted in the US, I cannot bring myself to believe that any specific case will be solved just because I wish it. Poor Haleigh Cummings, gone 4.5 years without a trace and no one charged, as well as many others. And now I wonder if there will be charges in Hailey Dunn's case, even though she was finally found. It is not realistic, IMO, to just assume these cases will be solved and justice handed down.

Again, of course everyone hopes for that, but I guess I have followed way, way too many cases to feel confident.

What are the circumstances that would have Dylan alive and safe? It is very hard for me to envision any. I do not believe he voluntarily ran off and is in hiding. Are there any other scenarios where he is safe and hidden?

For him to be alive would then possibly mean he was being held hostage. That is not a pretty thought. What is is that people are envisioning when they say they believe he is alive and well?

What are the circumstances that would have Dylan alive and safe? It is very hard for me to envision any. I do not believe he voluntarily ran off and is in hiding. Are there any other scenarios where he is safe and hidden?

For him to be alive would then possibly mean he was being held hostage. That is not a pretty thought. What is is that people are envisioning when they say they believe he is alive and well?

He could have purposely stopped communicating and willingly left after his dad left the following morning in some attempt to get MR out of their lives. There, I said it.

BBM - Hope.

He could have purposely stopped communicating and willingly left after his dad left the following morning in some attempt to get MR out of their lives. There, I said it.

And is...where? With whom? LE cannot be so incompetent not to have checked the communication records of all adults close to Dylan, going back some time. Surely if such a plot were in the works, clues would be there. Yes, I have thought of this scenario, at least initially,but not more than six months later. And again, what would be the end game? If true, Dylan is also removed from the lives of his immediate family, basically forever.

As far as Katie's question...what (other) scenario allows him to be alive and well that does not likely involve sexual abuse? I can't think of any, not realistic ones.

I am no expert (in anything) but nothing can convince me that Elaine's despair is not authentic and that she has no idea, only the worst images possible going through her mind, as to what has happened to Dylan.

BBM - Hope.

Is your hope that somehow MR is managing to keep him hidden? Just wondering...I can understand hoping for that, although personally I don't believe anyone would help him in this way, risking life in prison, and do not see how he could do it alone.

And is...where? With whom? LE cannot be so incompetent not to have checked the communication records of all adults close to Dylan, going back some time. Surely if such a plot were in the works, clues would be there. Yes, I have thought of this scenario, at least initially,but not more than six months later. And again, what would be the end game? If true, Dylan is also removed from the lives of his immediate family, basically forever.

As far as Katie's question...what (other) scenario allows him to be alive and well that does not likely involve sexual abuse? I can't think of any, not realistic ones.

I am no expert (in anything) but nothing can convince me that Elaine's despair is not authentic and that she has no idea, only the worst images possible going through her mind, as to what has happened to Dylan.

As far as communications go, we've discussed the different texting apps. I don't know if/how LE could track that without a device.

As far as who, hmmm, I'll have to get back to you on that. It could be some well meaning person who thinks they're doing a good thing and got in over their head. People do crazy stuff all the time in the name of love.

Clues? Not necessarily or maybe there are clues and we just don't know about them.

Didn't say anything about ER's pain not being authentic, it obviously is.

MOO

But if that is implying that Elaine is involved then I just don't believe it. She has too much obvious pain and grief visible to believe that she has her son safely stashed away somewhere. JMO

But if that is implying that Elaine is involved then I just don't believe it. She has too much obvious pain and grief visible to believe that she has her son safely stashed away somewhere. JMO

Not implying anything about ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member