Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's been 198 days, so if someone wanted to "rescue" Dylan, they sure have done a horrible job of it. He missed Thanksgiving AND Christmas with his Oma. His visit with his dad would long be over with, not sure where the school info came from but he wasn't attending school in Bayfield so IMO whether he liked the school or not; it wasn't a concern. It's been said numerous times by both parents that Dylan did want to see his Bayfield friends, not sure why anyone would think otherwise. If the rescue was to keep him from MR, whomever it is has certainly kept him from MR and the life of a teenager as well.

Something could have gone wrong when ER immediately got LE involved. I don't know. I didn't say it was a perfect theory.

As far as school, ER said he loved his new school in CS and would get ready for school the night before, but in Bayfield he was wanting to play hooky and stay home. I said in my post you quoted that maybe since he didn't like going to school in Bayfield (where his Bayfield friends also went to school) then maybe he really wasn't as excited about seeing them as some have said.

Something could have gone wrong when ER immediately got LE involved. I don't know. I didn't say it was a perfect theory.

As far as school, ER said he loved his new school in CS and would get ready for school the night before, but in Bayfield he was wanting to play hooky and stay home. I said in my post you quoted that maybe since he didn't like going to school in Bayfield (where his Bayfield friends also went to school) then maybe he really wasn't as excited about seeing them as some have said.

Just for clarification, the theory is that some 'do gooders' wanted to help D escape from Mark, so they took him, and he went voluntarily. But then when LE came aboard, these 'do gooders' got scared and things went sideways? I guess that is as good as any other theory we have seen. :wave:

Wow. I have no words for that.

Mark routinely bashes his ex, implying she does not really search for her son, and bashes his sons and says some very mean things, and blames every one else for his own failings. Why wouldn't they want to keep Dylan away from that behavior?

Mark routinely bashes his ex, implying she does not really search for her son, and bashes his sons and says some very mean things, and blames every one else for his own failings. Why wouldn't they want to keep Dylan away from that behavior?

MR routinely gets bashed and threatened and if he talks about that, he's more concerned about that than Dylan. To care about Dylan one must affix blame upon his father. To consider a theory that Dylan walked out of his father's home and then met with some danger is to blame Dylan, according to EH. In the radio show she said that MR appears to blame Dylan. Well, EH is right. Whatever happened is not Dylan's fault, but a theory that doesn't blame MR is one that blames Dylan? This makes no sense to me.

I have two possible theories, one being MR is responsible, the other a possible creepy neighbor. But I don't believe Dylan would even have poured out cereal or turned on the TV before checking in with R, so I have trouble with that one.

My apologies in advance for this quick OFF TOPIC question as I will take the convo to the appropriate place from here out..

<modsnip>

**and now back to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress**

Smooth I've missed you! Hope all is well! :seeya:

MR routinely gets bashed and threatened and if he talks about that, he's more concerned about that than Dylan. To care about Dylan one must affix blame upon his father. To consider a theory that Dylan walked out of his father's home and then met with some danger is to blame Dylan, according to EH. In the radio show she said that MR appears to blame Dylan. Well, EH is right. Whatever happened is not Dylan's fault, but a theory that doesn't blame MR is one that blames Dylan? This makes no sense to me.

ER's supporters bash MR and his supporters bash her. So it all equals out in the end. Besides, WHO CARES? Does it really matter what is said on Facebook?

Many are affixing blame upon Mark because of his own hinky actions. His story was inconsistent and he talks in a roundabout, word salad style, that sounds dishonest to many. He tends to blame everyone, except himself, for Dylan not being found yet. He throws his other sons under the bus and bashes his ex wives in an almost gleeful fashion. And he criticizes Dylan in many interviews, which seems awkward, considering his is missing and possibly dead. According to mark, Dylan went fishing , he ran away, he hitched a ride, he was too lazy to get up that morning, he was wandering around by the river, he was loitering in the campgrounds...:frown:

Just for clarification, the theory is that some 'do gooders' wanted to help D escape from Mark, so they took him, and he went voluntarily. But then when LE came aboard, these 'do gooders' got scared and things went sideways? I guess that is as good as any other theory we have seen. :wave:

It's not perfect like I said up thread, but we have just as much proof of this as we do that MR was responsible.

ER's supporters bash MR and his supporters bash her. So it all equals out in the end. Besides, WHO CARES? Does it really matter what is said on Facebook?

Many are affixing blame upon Mark because of his own hinky actions. His story was inconsistent and he talks in a roundabout, word salad style, that sounds dishonest to many. He tends to blame everyone, except himself, for Dylan not being found yet. He throws his other sons under the bus and bashes his ex wives in an almost gleeful fashion. And he criticizes Dylan in many interviews, which seems awkward, considering his is missing and possibly dead. According to mark, Dylan went fishing , he ran away, he hitched a ride, he was too lazy to get up that morning, he was wandering around by the river, he was loitering in the campgrounds...:frown:

I have not seen any bashing of ER. I keep hearing about it though so can someone please share this source? If someone doesn't automatically subscribe to the MR is the debbil theory, are they bashing ER? Is that where the ER bashing is coming from? I'm honestly curious.

I have never seen a post bashing Elaine. I just hear about them. Facebook or any internet site does matter when it gets into stalking, threats, and suicide suggestions. All of which I have seen directed at MR.

Well, it's been 198 days, so if someone wanted to "rescue" Dylan, they sure have done a horrible job of it. He missed Thanksgiving AND Christmas with his Oma. His visit with his dad would long be over with, not sure where the school info came from but he wasn't attending school in Bayfield so IMO whether he liked the school or not; it wasn't a concern. It's been said numerous times by both parents that Dylan did want to see his Bayfield friends, not sure why anyone would think otherwise. If the rescue was to keep him from MR, whomever it is has certainly kept him from MR and the life of a teenager as well.

Azgrandma, I bolded the part where Elaine told MB that Dylan had started skipping school in Bayfield. Imo, when a child starts skipping school, it is a major concern for their parents especially when they are only 13 years of age. Shortly after Dylan disappeared, MR said his wife has all the answers and I wonder if he was referring to this situation with Dylan that Elaine was able to help her son with?

Melissa Blasius:
Umm… so you guys moved here last summer. Did he… did he want to be here? Was he acclimating well? Do you think there’s any possibility that he just, you know, was being bullied or anything like that?

Elaine Redwine:
No. Absolutely not! He loved being here. He loved his friends. He made so many friends here. He loved going to Skate City with his friend Joe and all of his friends in our old neighborhood in Colorado Springs. Umm...No, and he woke up every morning bright and early for school because he was excited for school. In Bayfield, he… you know... he would…”I’m sick today, or… you know it was just a little bit harder, but here… he loved being in the city – the atmosphere of what was going on, you know, around here, and loved being able to go to the Rockies games in the summer. We went to Waterworld, which is, I mean…he enjoyed that. There was no indication whatsoever that he didn’t like being here, and Dylan would talk to me. You know…it’s not like we didn’t have conversations. I knew… I KNOW … how he felt all the time… ‘cos he was not shy about telling me… how he felt.

MOO

Azgrandma, I bolded the part where Elaine told MB that Dylan had started skipping school in Bayfield. Imo, when a child starts skipping school, it is a major concern for their parents especially when they are only 13 years of age. Shortly after Dylan disappeared, MR said his wife has all the answers and I wonder if he was referring to this situation with Dylan that Elaine was able to help her son with?

Melissa Blasius:
Umm… so you guys moved here last summer. Did he… did he want to be here? Was he acclimating well? Do you think there’s any possibility that he just, you know, was being bullied or anything like that?

Elaine Redwine:
No. Absolutely not! He loved being here. He loved his friends. He made so many friends here. He loved going to Skate City with his friend Joe and all of his friends in our old neighborhood in Colorado Springs. Umm...No, and he woke up every morning bright and early for school because he was excited for school. In Bayfield, he… you know... he would…”I’m sick today, or… you know it was just a little bit harder, but here… he loved being in the city – the atmosphere of what was going on, you know, around here, and loved being able to go to the Rockies games in the summer. We went to Waterworld, which is, I mean…he enjoyed that. There was no indication whatsoever that he didn’t like being here, and Dylan would talk to me. You know…it’s not like we didn’t have conversations. I knew… I KNOW … how he felt all the time… ‘cos he was not shy about telling me… how he felt.

MOO

I see nothing about "skipping school". I see a mother talking about a child attempting to avoid school. Surely EH didn't fall for that.....

What? Where?

Mijamawi/- Won't we get in trouble if we respond to your request?

If you get the okay of the moderators, I'm sure people will be happy to list some of the sites, as well as some clips of what they have posted.

My understanding has been that we are not allowed to directly name these groups and sites, or post direct quotes of what they have said.

???

But does that have anything to do with his going missing? Just asking...

As a matter of fact, I think it does. Having an accurate victim profile is important. Up thread I asked some questions about Dylan. What do we know about him? Some of the information we have was contradictory even when the source was the same. I bet Law Enforcement constructed one of Dylan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne