Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He must have been an OKAY student at least, since he played on the baseball team. Most schools require C+ GPA at the very least to play.

Mijamawi/- Won't we get in trouble if we respond to your request?

If you get the okay of the moderators, I'm sure people will be happy to list some of the sites, as well as some clips of what they have posted.

My understanding has been that we are not allowed to directly name these groups and sites, or post direct quotes of what they have said.

???

Yes, and once I saw the response, I reported myself. :seeya: I was not aware of anything as ugly as that, so I honestly wanted to know where that was.

What are the circumstances that would have Dylan alive and safe? It is very hard for me to envision any. I do not believe he voluntarily ran off and is in hiding. Are there any other scenarios where he is safe and hidden?

For him to be alive would then possibly mean he was being held hostage. That is not a pretty thought. What is is that people are envisioning when they say they believe he is alive and well?

I could see Dylan being an easy target for recruitment specifically to a church disguised as a cult. The recruiters are good and make sound exciting.

I could see Dylan being an easy target for recruitment specifically to a cult.

How would they groom him? I don't see that he spent a lot of time with any cult members. He seemed very close to his older brother and his friends. So I don't think a cult member would have much of a chance to worm their way in. Cory kept a close eye on his FB page and they were very close and hung out together quite a bit. So I don't see that as being that much of a probability.

I think cults go after lonely, disconnected kids. Dylan was neither, imo.

As much as I would like to 'hope', I just cannot see a believable scenario where Dylan is voluntarily hiding out, away from his mom and brother and friends. I don't think a 13 yr old could do that for this long. JMO

How about a runaway guide. Lots of guides on the internet.

When I was 16 I ran away from home and explored the far reaches of Europe and the Middle East without a dime.
It was a journey that opened my eyes to the world and changed my life. Not only that, I learned some great techniques to travel on the ultra cheap.

http://www.runawayguide.com/about-the-runaway-guide/

How would they groom him? I don't see that he spent a lot of time with any cult members. He seemed very close to his older brother and his friends. So I don't think a cult member would have much of a chance to worm their way in. Cory kept a close eye on his FB page and they were very close and hung out together quite a bit. So I don't see that as being that much of a probability.

They befriend them first by appealing to things going on in their life.

How about a runaway guide. Lots of guides on the internet.

When I was 16 I ran away from home and explored the far reaches of Europe and the Middle East without a dime.
It was a journey that opened my eyes to the world and changed my life. Not only that, I learned some great techniques to travel on the ultra cheap.

http://www.runawayguide.com/about-the-runaway-guide/

I do not believe that Dylan is a runaway. Just My Opinion. I think he was very close to his older brother and to his mom and he loved his friends and baseball.

I do not believe he ran away with NO MONEY, no transportation and no reason to do so.

I think the FBI would have recognized that someone had befriended him. There would have been evidence left behind of their communications or their meetings, imo. I do not believe there were many occasions for that to happen. JMO

I do not believe that Dylan is a runaway. Just My Opinion. I think he was very close to his older brother and to his mom and he loved his friends and baseball.

I do not believe he ran away with NO MONEY, no transportation and no reason to do so.

Oh that reminds me of a question I had a few months ago - did he possibly have money? I don't recall any comments about this but that could be just my faulty memory.

Oh that reminds me of a question I had a few months ago - did he possibly have money? I don't recall any comments about this but that could be just my faulty memory.

Supposedly he had very little. Just a little spending money was what I remember hearing.

BBM Was that in MSM?

I would expect the two of them to have brotherly closeness, but one was 21 and the other 13. <modsnip>

I see nothing about "skipping school". I see a mother talking about a child attempting to avoid school. Surely EH didn't fall for that.....

Elaine said getting Dylan to attend school in Bayfield was hard and he made excuses to stay home but after they moved to CS the problems she had with Dylan when he attended school in Bayfield all vanished because he liked the atmosphere there.

I'm sure Elaine was relieved and elated to see this positive change in Dylan because keeping a child in school and focused on their education can be difficult.

Mark said when he asked Dylan how he liked his new school, Dylan told him he was upset because he couldn't join the football team.

MOO

Are they many cults in that area that recruit 13 yr olds? That seems like a very dangerous subset of recruits to try and go after, since it is illegal. Most groups I know of go after disenfranchised older teens, that have already run away.

Why would a group basically kidnap a very young boy? Seems counter productive, imo.

I think the FBI would have recognized that someone had befriended him. There would have been evidence left behind of their communications or their meetings, imo. I do not believe there were many occasions for that to happen. JMO

Maybe they have been looking into various new friends, since it has been said that he has made so many of them. I don't know. All I know is that this could be one such scenario.

Dylan probably would of been excited to do things with his new friends.

Are they many cults in that area that recruit 13 yr olds? That seems like a very dangerous subset of recruits to try and go after, since it is illegal. Most groups I know of go after disenfranchised older teens, that have already run away.

Why would a group basically kidnap a very young boy? Seems counter productive, imo.

Maybe they have been looking into various new friends, since it has been said that he has made so many of them. I don't know. All I know is that this could be one such scenario.

Dylan probably would of been excited to do things with his new friends.

New friends that are from cults? I thought his new friends were from his new school?
There are cults in Vallecito that go after 13 yr olds?

Yes there are. If they moved them via the underground system, he could be in different state.

I need this brain ache to go away. Sorry for the spelling errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne