Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New friends that are from cults? I thought his new friends were from his new school?
There are cults in Vallecito that go after 13 yr olds?

I gave a couple of scenario's in which Dylan could be alive.

Dylan would of been a prime target for a number of things. I am simply tossing ideas out there. We know there are child sex rings. If you take a look at all that had happened to him in the preceeding months, anyone of these could be a reasonable scenario.

I am not saying this is fact. Just ideas.

Dylan would of been a prime target for a number of things. I am simply tossing ideas out there. We know there are child sex rings. If you take a look at all that had happened to him in the preceeding months, anyone of these could be a reasonable scenario.

Ok, cool. But child sex rings are not the same thing as a cult that he would voluntarily run off to. That is what I originally responded to. I agree that there are child sex rings that RSO's abduct kids into. And that is a sad possibility.

Ok, I was just getting confused between the two very different scenarios. Big difference between a cult/church group that grooms him and gets him to voluntarily join them,

AND

an underground sex ring that secretly moves kidnapped children from place to place.

I don't think the first scenario happened, but the second is always a scary possibility.

Ok, cool. But child sex rings are not the same thing as a cult that he would voluntarily run off to. That is what I originally responded to. I agree that there are child sex rings that RSO's abduct kids into. And that is a sad possibility.

No they are not the same thing you are quite right.

Anyone of these use a network of like minded individuals to move them around. It does not just apply to one thing.

With everything going on in Dylan's life, the move, making new friends, I feel Dylan would of been a prime target.

For all I know they could of simply been friends on facebook, a teacher in school, don't know if they attended church et al. There are various motives depending on who targeted him.

Ok, I was just getting confused between the two very different scenarios. Big difference between a cult/church group that grooms him and gets him to voluntarily join them,

AND

an underground sex ring that secretly moves kidnapped children from place to place.

I don't think the first scenario happened, but the second is always a scary possibility.

Once again, I was tossing out scenarios that would have an alive Dylan.

But does that have anything to do with his going missing? Just asking...

Denise Hess and Elaine Redwine both said Mark was upset when Elaine was awarded primary custody of Dylan and Elaine said the reason she requested the custody hearing was so Dylan could attend school in CS.

Elaine said she had a hard time getting Dylan to attend school in Bayfield but his attitude completely changed when he moved to CS.

Why would Mark be upset when Elaine was awarded p.c. if the change in schools had such a positive impact on Dylan?

It sounds to me like moving Dylan to CS where he enjoyed going to school and no longer made excuses to stay away was a remedial action initiated by his mother. moo

Depending n what app was used, LE could get a warrant for the transcripts of the texts. I use a texting app and it records every text coming in and going out. I also can make phone calls from it. MOO

I would think they could get the back and forth from any of Dylan's friends who might've been texting with him too. Of course if the # got reassigned as someone else mentioned that wouldn't be as easy, but the friends should have the texts even if they don't have Dylan's device.

Imo, Dylan was safe and happy living with his mother in CS so he wouldn't voluntarily leave.

Okay - well we are all locked up for a minute so everyone can get their cool back.

You all are going off the rails. Please do NOT impute drug use to Dylan - and there is no need to talk about CR because this is NOT about him. This is about Dylan, remember?

And don't badger each other just because there is a difference of opinion. Move past it. You don't have to reply to every.single.post. Pick and chose the discussion you want to have (within TOS and the rules for this case) and let others have the discussion they want to have.

Salem

I can't help thinking there is something odd about four mothers, those of Kyron, Ayla, Haleigh C. and Dylan, all some hours away, while their children were in their father's care, all vanishing.

Smooth I've missed you! Hope all is well! :seeya:

Hugs to you, azgrandma:hug:.. I'm here and will be here til Dylan is found, brought home, and justice served on behalf of what has been done to him and the so very many who love him.. Tho, I don't post much due to the dizzying circular motion, however I am still here and will be for the duration..

Again hugs to you and yours, az!:hug:

I thought it was kind of interesting that MR wanted to have a heads up about where any future searches were going to be held. He seemed to want Elaine to promise she would tell him about each one before they happened. As a parent, I can understand why he might want to be included. But if she has some suspicions about him, then maybe she dos not want to give him that information before the searches start. Is that fair?

I thought it was kind of interesting that MR wanted to have a heads up about where any future searches were going to be held. He seemed to want Elaine to promise she would tell him about each one before they happened. As a parent, I can understand why he might want to be included. But if she has some suspicions about him, then maybe she dos not want to give him that information before the searches start. Is that fair?

Personally, I would ask LE for direction in that regard and follow it.

If I was in either shoes, I'd at least want LE out on any search. The way this has played out, I would be paranoid of someone "planting" something. MOO

Catching up on some posts from earlier...

MR went though it after the fact , maybe?

MR looked though it while Dylan went upstairs to bring down the DVD player ?

I am sure he would of had opportunities to go though it if he so wished!

:cow: :cow: :cow:

I agree, he could've had opportunities to do so, but then my question would be why? I just can't think of all that many reasons to do a detailed search of a kid's backpack when he arrived or shortly thereafter. Also, is his memory so good that he could recall every single item in the backpack?

If he went through it after the fact, IMO the obvious question is, where IS it? Because if he went through it after the fact it means it was either after something happened to Dylan but before Dylan disappeared, or after Dylan disappeared and then the backpack also mysteriously vanished.

My kids never unpacked anything they would grab things out of the bag as needed but.....the things taken out never made it back in till it was time to leave.

I guess this is more what I meant by "unpacked." I wasn't picturing folded up in drawers or hung up in closets, but I was thinking he'd at least (most likely) be taking things out of the backpack even on the first night/morning. Maybe, maybe not...

<snipped for space>

My even bigger point is that I can't understand the big deal that was being made over them, and the idea that it was somehow an indication of Dylan's character that there were three at his father's house. That said, I admit to feeling protective of Dylan at this point, though I don't know him personally, so maybe I'm missing something.
<snipped for space>

I definitely don't see it as reflecting Dylan's character, JMO. I think I missed some heated posts on this or something, but wanted to clarify my feeling on it since I've mentioned the iPods a few times.

I tend to agree with those who've said maybe the iPods aren't important now that we know he did in fact have the one with texting capability, which was my main question. The only thing that really stands out to me now is if there were 3, and all were Dylan's (or Elaine's/Corey's/etc. at some point), that means 4 total if you also include the Touch, right? Plus potentially one that's MR's? I do wonder if the one MR is talking about as his could also one of the ones that came originally from Elaine or Corey. BTW if Dylan had multiples that worked and his Dad didn't have one I could see him giving one of his old ones to his Dad, so I'm not implying anything here.

I really don't care how many iPods Dylan has or how many were in MR's house, but this information does tell me that IMO Dylan was accustomed to leaving at least some of his stuff at his Dad's house, so some of his things were there (fishing pole, iPod(s), what else??). Can MR really say that NONE of Dylan's things that were in the house came from the backpack he brought with him? Maybe he can and maybe that's true, it just keeps me confused though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston