Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if he has access to the LE maps then why does EH need to tell him anything? IMO it really sounds like he wants to control her, he wants to hear it from her, he wants her dancing to his tune.

I haven't heard MR ask for this information from EH. Maybe her groups do not provide information to LE for the master map???

In other words, I can't answer that, but I have not seen any indication of MR wanting to control her. I mean, they have been divorced for years, and both have moved on to other relationships.

I haven't heard MR ask for this information from EH. Maybe her groups do not provide information to LE for the master map???

In other words, I can't answer that, but I have not seen any indication of MR wanting to control her. I mean, they have been divorced for years, and both have moved on to other relationships.

True but because of Dylan now being missing Elaine is very much back in his life and i cant help but think this could of been part of the agenda .... this is all :cow:

ETA- Because of what i think are MR antics over this is why i personally suspect this . IMO - He has made Elane's and Cory's pain worse!!

:cow: :cow:

[I was meticulous about transcribing Marks every word...Tricia's, I paraphrased, because we will not be dissecting her every nuanced syllable...] it took me hOURS just to get his first few monologues done, because he is so hard to follow.
=========================================================================

T:I do want to ask Mark some questions as well…Mark, we had a long conversation the other night...
and I am not taking sides..only taking Dylans side…I want to give u a platform to clear up misconceptions…what do you want to clear up…OK...

MR: well, umm..ya know obviously, being Dylan's father ….and he was here at my house , when he went missing…ya know I…in the very beginning of this I only did what I was instructed to do by Law enforcement…That meaning that you know, in the first few days of the search efforts that were going on with Dylan , I was to stay here at the home in case he was to return, or to call home, or whatever the case may be, and as much as I wanted to be out there, doing, being involved in the searches, I obviously was told that it was in my best interest, or Dylan's best interest, for me not be out there but I needed to be here at the house in case he showed up. ..for whatever reason..

T: so you're telling us that LE told you not to search…is that what you're saying?

MR: In the first few days yes…I … I , I desperately wanted to be involved in every aspect of that but ya know, again, LE told me that the best thing I could do was to stay here at the house and make myself available in the case that Dylan either tried to call or that he stopped by.

T:Ok

MR: Which is exactly what I did …

T:And what about searching later...

MR: Well, I've , you know, I've made many , I've made many efforts…the difference between I think that me and my ex wife is that I don't search because I am looking for recognition I search because it is the right thing to do and it's what I want to be a part of, in bringing Dylan home, so you know, just because I don't go out and and and and …ya know follow the cameras around and things like that doesn't mean I am not out searching…now theres been many things that I ..

T:So you ARE out there searching..

Oh absolutely…now you know, I mean, at this point, here we are past the 6 month mark , ya know, I'll I'll be honest with ya, I don't believe D is in the lake…I don't believe he's near my home and he's certainly I don't think that he is in La Platte County…Does that mean I know where to go to[ lurk] look?

T; Why do you think that…

MR ; Well because…I don't think that , I don't think that Dylan is anywhere in this area and he hasn't been from the very beginning of this..I mean obviously in the first few days nobody knew anything and so we were trying to sort all the pieces of this together and trying to figure out and understand, ya know, the direction that we needed to be going ..so that we had a clear understanding of they areas that we needed to go to to be able to find Dylan…ya know In the very few first days I didn't think about him being abducted…ya know it came to my attention that the dog handlers that had initially come up here ya know indicated that they picked up his scent up to 50 feet from my house and past that there was no scent of him, so even the dogs were having a hard time, with that
that being said, that kinda indicates to me that he could very well have possibly gotten into a vehicle and known who he was with or he set out on his own and never made it to his destination..I don't know but nobody wants their first thought to be that their child is being abducted thats what we have all these people involved for, so we can try to better understand what we're truly up against.

T: well now I have to point something out to u, and if I can point this out and for mediation, this is important…about the public perception, when u say things like..[ explains to him about his backhanded slams] and Marc Klaas would tell you to get in front of the cameras...

MR: well , I… I …I understand that and I'm certainly not trying to argue that point , I mean part of the person that I am is the way that I come across to some people…and you know , it's not that I'm avoiding the cameras or Im not willing to get in front of a camera, the fact is ya know, in particular days that I have been out searching I ve been doing these things on my own, I have spent countless days driving around the lake, looking for any evidence of ya know a fishing pole a backpack anything of that type of nature. ..ya know …….and when I say that I guess what Im trying to say is when I go out and do these things Im not trying to call in somebody to be there.. and Im certainly not ..its not my intention to criticize Dylans mother, by any means,

T: thats what it sounds like…that was a hard jab..

MR: And that's the way…and I understand that and I think thats part of the way that I tend to come across which makes it hard for me to come out and speak like I am now because I don't intend to come out , across that way its just part of who I am I guess… I mean I don't know how to explain it any better than that, I am not trying to hurt anyones mother …Im not..never been my intention..my only focus
and this is what I want everyone to understand, my only focus is what we need to be doing to bring our son home..ihats all i'm interested in… think there is plenty of time for all of this sideline stuff thats going on…that can be done after the fact that we bring dylan home…thats the only thing that matters to me…

A question for Mark if he is questioned again on here

(1) Searching by yourself or having the media follow you on searches , which method does he think helps Dylan the most
bearing in mind its the news that spreads the message far and wide that Dylan is missing ?!

I just thought of a new question

(2) is it of his opinion that Elaine is using her missing son case as a vanity project because that's how he makes it come across , so is that his belief ?

:cow:

I'll I'll be honest with ya, I don't believe D is in the lake…I don't believe he's near my home and he's certainly I don't think that he is in La Platte County…Does that mean I know where to go to[ lurk] look? I don't think that Dylan is anywhere in this area and he hasn't been from the very beginning of this..

And yet, moments later he says:

the fact is ya know, in particular days that I have been out searching I ve been doing these things on my own, I have spent countless days driving around the lake, looking for any evidence of ya know a fishing pole a backpack anything of that type of nature. ..ya know …….and when I say that I guess what Im trying to say is when I go out and do these things Im not trying to call in somebody to be there..

He might not have said it in the exact same words I used but thats certainly what he has implied IMO

Its the tones he uses that suggest that he wants control, ie on Dr Phil when he said "I used to know her" and then said 'Mrs Redwine' (paraphrasing)
it's an intimidation and control tactic.

Do we know if MR is currently in a relationship?

being in a relationship is one thing, having a happy healthy supportive mature relationship is another.

Someone asked him about the 'pipe' in the SW, and he said he didn't know, but Corey used to come to 'use' his house so maybe he left a pipe there....

And I have already said the bash he made comparing himself to Elaine and saying she only searched for the cameras...

And he went on a big thing about LE, saying why did they get a search warrant based upon kidnapping, when they never called for an Amber Alert, trying to make a point that they were incompetent. But he just made himself look stupid, imo.

Exactly Katy. I don't even have to post, I just agree with your perception. MR doesn't come out and say I hate you but he is very sneaky with his digs. I took notes while listening to the show and I wrote down that he seems negative about everyone.

All I know is that I couldn't be married to this guy until noon.

I'll I'll be honest with ya, I don't believe D is in the lake…I don't believe he's near my home and he's certainly I don't think that he is in La Platte County…Does that mean I know where to go to[ lurk] look? I don't think that Dylan is anywhere in this area and he hasn't been from the very beginning of this..

And yet, moments later he says:

the fact is ya know, in particular days that I have been out searching I ve been doing these things on my own, I have spent countless days driving around the lake, looking for any evidence of ya know a fishing pole a backpack anything of that type of nature. ..ya know …….and when I say that I guess what Im trying to say is when I go out and do these things Im not trying to call in somebody to be there..

In the cases I've followed, I've found that parents of missing children are frequently irrational and make conflicting statements regarding what they think happened to their child. It's understandable to me. They struggle trying to make sense of it, and one minute think one thing happened, and the next minute they think something else happened to them. It's a constant process of trying to find answers, during the timeframe when there are no answers.

That being said, I don't find a conflict between thinking your child is out of the area, and at the same time, searching in the area for any evidence. I'd do the same thing during the times I thought my child was taken out of the area.

I'd be out in my neighborhood looking for my child's backpack or a piece of clothing that might have been thrown out a car window as my child was taken away, in hopes I could find any one little piece of evidence that just might have DNA on it or fingerprints or something, anything, that might help the police find out who took my child, and therefore, where they might be.

And that's what I think MR meant, so I don't see a conflict.

But it also could be that while he thinks Dylan was taken out of the area, he also at other times thinks was taken within the area, and it's at those times he goes and looks for evidence of something Dylan had with him or was wearing.

So far as his thoughts of Dylan being outside the area, in relation to that, he also said in that statement he put out that he wants people to look at Dylan's picture and then keep an eye out for children in their area that look like Dylan. That is the way to search for a child that's been taken out of the area. Asking people to look all over the country for a child that looks like yours, and call it into the police.

This doesn't mean I've ruled MR out as the person responsible for Dylan's disappearance. It means I'm not sure what happened to Dylan, and until I'm more sure, I'm going to look at all the possibilities, because I'm a 100% Dylan supporter, and I feel that's what's in Dylan's best interests.

I wonder if Mark keeps LE informed of his searches? If so, I wonder if they re-search these areas? I highly doubt LE would be satisfied in marking off an area as searched by MR. Personally, I don't think it is a good idea for Mark to be searching without LE at least. Not so much for his personal safety, but in case he did come across evidence.

I am not buying his desire to want to search, especially since he doesn't believe he is in the county. Which brings up another point, when ER conveyed that Mark said to Brandon to the effect why bother searching here when Dylan is not even in the county rings so true. I don't think Brandon nor ER is lying for one moment.

Sometimes people say too much whilst trying to hide underneath a mountain of lies. If he thinks Dylan isn't in the immediate area....just where on gods green earth does he think he is? His questions and answers only lead to more questions, questions profilers love. Did he place his son with someone out of state?

Hasn't been in the area "frm the beginning of all this". It's like calling your child it. It's
Like saying hey I know he isn't in this area because I know where I put him, placed him, or relocated him. I'm sorry but I don't believe him. I think this is a horrible custody case like kyrons. I would lv to see all MRs phone pc and gps records. ESP in the weeks leading up to his "visitation weekend".

Please remember not to ask other posters personal information in the threads and please remember not to post personal information in the threads.

These are public threads and anyone can read here.

Thanks,

Salem

He might not have said it in the exact same words I used but thats certainly what he has implied IMO

Its the tones he uses that suggest that he wants control, ie on Dr Phil when he said "I used to know her" and then said 'Mrs Redwine' (paraphrasing)
it's an intimidation and control tactic.

Do we know if MR is currently in a relationship?

being in a relationship is one thing, having a happy healthy supportive mature relationship is another.

Just because some (many) people infer something from what a person says that doesn't mean it's what the speaker is saying/implying. MOO

How can any good come from it when Elaine suspects her ex husband has harmed her son ?

Maybe it would be okay for Elaine to consider another possibility. No one is locked into an opinion forever. I would hate to think that being supported while being in error meant that someone couldn't change their mind if doing so was appropriate.

Maybe it would be okay for Elaine to consider another possibility. No one is locked into an opinion forever. I would hate to think that being supported while being in error meant that someone couldn't change their mind if doing so was appropriate.

Nothing has changed to alter that view the last time i looked. Until proven otherwise MR is the last known person with Dylan!!!

:cow: :moo:

Nothing has changed to alter that view the last time i looked. Until proven otherwise MR is the last known person with Dylan!!!

:cow: :moo:

Yes, I give you that. But you aren't at mediation are you?

I think it only fair to allow Elaine the opportunity to change her mind, her course of action. Nothing takes away the fact that her son is missing. Nothing changes that Dylan was with his father. But thoughts about who is responsible for Dylan vanishing is up in the air. No arrest, no POI, no real evidence of what happened. A person should be able to adjust opinions based on new information.

IMO a week long trist does not a relationship make. EH has moved on. IMO when a person refers to their ex as their spouse, years after a divorce, they haven't moved on.

According to MR, EH is only searching when she will get media attention, if that were true, then he would have information from msm on where she has searched. Why would anyone need to reaffirm it for him? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth