Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?? You think Elaine gives a rip about popular opinion or how many supporters she has? I have never seen any indication of this, have you? I think she cares about finding her son, period.

Yes, I think she cares very much.

We're focusing on the wrong things, IMO. Focusing on Elaine and her relationship with her ex is counter-productive.

Dylan's last known presence was at home and it was at 9:37pm. There is no sign of him after that. That's the timeline, folks.

MR has zero credibility because he can not be ruled out, he has not cooperated, he refused to do what any other innocent parent would do--take a polygraph, and on top of that he plays games.

The dog tracked Dylan's scent to only 50 ft away. Think about that.

No one saw or heard from Dylan after 9:37pm. Think about that too.

Where is LE?

Where is the FBI?

Is this case still being actively investigated?

Elaine trying to get MR to talk to her or answer questions is futile, unless her real goal is to get him to make statements that can later be used against him should he be charged with Dylan's disappearance.

Wouldn't it be great if at the end of the mediation session, Elaine and Mark made a media appearance together and ask the public to please keep help looking for their son, Dylan Redwine??

Seriously?? You think Elaine gives a rip about popular opinion or how many supporters she has? I have never seen any indication of this, have you? I think she cares about finding her son, period.

Astonishing, isn't it...

:twocents:

If there is nothing to be gained by Elaine in meeting with Mark and a mediator, then why is she doing it?

In my opinion, for Dylan. She will do anything for her son and has from the beginning.

We're focusing on the wrong things, IMO. Focusing on Elaine and her relationship with her ex is counter-productive.

Dylan's last known presence was at home and it was at 9:37pm. There is no sign of him after that. That's the timeline, folks.

MR has zero credibility because he can not be ruled out, he has not cooperated, he refused to do what any other innocent parent would do--take a polygraph, and on top of that he plays games.

Where is LE?

Where is the FBI?

Elaine trying to get MR to talk to her or answer questions is futile, unless her real goal is to get him to make statements that can later be used against him should he be charged with Dylan's disappearance.

BBM
I think about that a lot and I wish we had more information about this. The early reports, if I remember correctly, were not specific as to whose scent this was but MR said Dylan on the call. Also it doesn't say which direction the scent went from the house or where this 50ft measurement begins - from the door vs the end go the driveway.

If you zoom in on the Google maps or look at some of the pictures of the house, there isn't any yard/walkway from the house to where MRs truck is parked. And the driveway itself is only a bit longer than the truck.

I don't see a scent trail 50ft long leading to MRs truck. IMO, this is the one thing that seems to point to Dylan being out of the house and getting into a vehicle. It could be an vehicle, but IMO, it is not a vehicle in the driveway but one that was out on the road.

But, as I said above, we're missing some critical information about that scent trail.

Where is LE?

Where is the FBI?

I was thinking long and hard about this. What if someone showed up(we still don't have confirmation of landline usage,) knocked on the door, told Dylan they were taking him somewhere(someone who wasn't MR) grab his stuff, and he left with them, thinking they were taking him somewhere he wanted to go, and instead took him somewhere else? That would explain a lot of things, especially if you consider the possibility his phone may have died and he didn't charge it. Maybe he thought after he got to point B he could call and let someone know, but it didn't turn out that way.

Yes, I give you that. But you aren't at mediation are you?

I think it only fair to allow Elaine the opportunity to change her mind, her course of action. Nothing takes away the fact that her son is missing. Nothing changes that Dylan was with his father. But thoughts about who is responsible for Dylan vanishing is up in the air. No arrest, no POI, no real evidence of what happened. A person should be able to adjust opinions based on new information.

Is there going to be 'new information' coming from the mediation?

BBM
I think about that a lot and I wish we had more information about this. The early reports, if I remember correctly, were not specific as to whose scent this was but MR said Dylan on the call. Also it doesn't say which direction the scent went from the house or where this 50ft measurement begins - from the door vs the end go the driveway.

If you zoom in on the Google maps or look at some of the pictures of the house, there isn't any yard/walkway from the house to where MRs truck is parked. And the driveway itself is only a bit longer than the truck.

I don't see a scent trail 50ft long leading to MRs truck. IMO, this is the one thing that seems to point to Dylan being out of the house and getting into a vehicle. It could be an vehicle, but IMO, it is not a vehicle in the driveway but one that was out on the road.

But, as I said above, we're missing some critical information about that scent trail.

He did say up to 50 ft. not sure what that means though. I wonder if he may have made a few trips back 'n' forth to bring in bags from Walmart, not sure what they bought. Did they toss the football outside? I wish we had more information on this too.

In my opinion, for Dylan. She will do anything for her son and has from the beginning.

I'm sure that's true. But do you think that there's anything to gain for Elaine? Or do you think that she's going to this mediation for some other reason?

I was thinking long and hard about this. What if someone showed up(we still don't have confirmation of landline usage,) knocked on the door, told Dylan they were taking him somewhere(someone who wasn't MR) grab his stuff, and he left with them, thinking they were taking him somewhere he wanted to go, and instead took him somewhere else? That would explain a lot of things, especially if you consider the possibility his phone may have died and he didn't charge it. Maybe he thought after he got to point B he could call and let someone know, but it didn't turn out that way.

I have always thought it was a possibility. But as time goes on, wouldn't they have looked at all of Marks friends and neighbors? I don't believe Dylan would go voluntarily with a total stranger.

And it might explain a lot of things, but it wouldn't explain Mark's odd behavior after the fact. If this was a kidnapping, then why won't Mark take another poly?

He did say up to 50 ft. not sure what that means though. I wonder if he may have made a few trips back 'n' forth to bring in bags from Walmart, not sure what they bought. Did they toss the football outside? I wish we had more information on this too.

It would have been dark outside in November at 7:30ish wouldn't it?

Trips back and forth would still only present one scent trail with a fixed distance.

I thought the football was a nerf type used indoors.

Yes, I think she cares very much.

I KNOW that EH doesn't care about popular opinion. She cares about one person Dylan. <modsnip> MR has been opened to discussion and opinion by the owners of this site. EH is still considered to be a victim.

You guys need to calm down in here, and I'm not talking about one or two of you - I'm talking about a whole bunch!

Salem isn't around right now, but I am and I'm on the grumpy side today. We are not in the radio show's chat room, we are here to sleuth!
:nono:

BBM

One explanation is that just after 9:37pm Dylan decided to leave the house and MR caught up with him (in his truck) shortly after. Would really like to see the search warrant items they took from the truck. moo

MR did not say that. He said that he doesn't seek media attention. I don't know why every word that he says is seen as a direct attack on someone else. It seems a bit "over-sensitive" and too much concern is focused on how anyone looks at EH.

T:And what about searching later...

MR: Well, I've , you know, I've made many , I've made many efforts…the difference between I think that me and my ex wife is that I don't search because I am looking for recognition I search because it is the right thing to do and it's what I want to be a part of, in bringing Dylan home, so you know, just because I don't go out and and and and …ya know follow the cameras around and things like that doesn't mean I am not out searching…now theres been many things that I ..

MR CLEARLY ACCUSES ELAINE OF SEARCHING FOR HER SON, only for the 'recognition' she gets, and only if cameras are present, UNLIKE HIM< who is just trying to do the 'right thing.'

I think that is a disgusting and self serving thing to say. And it is very revealing.

I KNOW that EH doesn't care about popular opinion. She cares about one person Dylan. <modsnip> MR has been opened to discussion and opinion by the owners of this site. EH is still considered to be a victim.

We are not forbidden from considering MR as a victim are we?

Because it is possible that he is one too.

Dylan is the PRIMARY victim. His parents would be secondary.

One explanation is that just after 9:37pm Dylan decided to leave the house and MR caught up with him (in his truck) shortly after. Would really like to see the search warrant items they took from the truck. moo

Maybe LE didn't take anything from the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee