Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as communications go, we've discussed the different texting apps. I don't know if/how LE could track that without a device.

As far as who, hmmm, I'll have to get back to you on that. It could be some well meaning person who thinks they're doing a good thing and got in over their head. People do crazy stuff all the time in the name of love.

Clues? Not necessarily or maybe there are clues and we just don't know about them.

Didn't say anything about ER's pain not being authentic, it obviously is.

MOO

But if not a close family member...I can't see Dylan cooperating (actually I can't see him doing so with anyone) and that would still make him being held as prisoner, if so, no? Teen boys are not going to willingly give up their lives, IMO, for any reason.

But if not a close family member...I can't see Dylan cooperating (actually I can't see him doing so with anyone) and that would still make him being held as prisoner, if so, no? Teen boys are not going to willingly give up their lives, IMO, for any reason.

Like I said, it's a thought I had. I wish Tricia or someone could ask ER if she knows who that last text went to and what it said, and if it was from his cell phone or his iTouch.

Not implying anything about ER.

Okay, but it was said that it was about getting ' MR OUT of THEIR lives...'

So whose lives would it be, if not hers? I cannot see Dylan dropping out of his own 13 yr old fun life, of baseball, and girls and skateboards, just to dip out on his father, who he rarely saw anyway. :waitasec:

Okay, but it was said that it was about getting ' MR OUT of THEIR lives...'

So whose lives would it be, if not hers? I cannot see Dylan dropping out of his own 13 yr old fun life, of baseball, and girls and skateboards, just to dip out on his father, who he rarely saw anyway. :waitasec:

Surely you read my whole post. I said someone who thought they would be doing something good to get MR out of their lives.

And Dylan saw MR enough to leave 3 iPods there. MOO

Like I said, it's a thought I had. I wish Tricia or someone could ask ER if she knows who that last text went to and what it said, and if it was from his cell phone or his iTouch.

According to MR the other night, LE told him it was a text on the Ipod Touch.

That is the million dollar question.

If I remember correctly Elaine said on an earlier show that she has been asked by the police not to say anything about the text.

Please don't hold me to this because since my concussion I sometimes get things garbled. :spinner:

Surely you read my whole post. I said someone who thought they would be doing something good to get MR out of their lives.

And Dylan saw MR enough to leave 3 iPods there. MOO

Ok, well I guess I cannot think of anyone with a strong enough motive to get MR out of their lives other than ER or MH. Other than that, WHO would try and hide a teenager for 6 months?

And we don't know that D left all of those there. Maybe one was from Cory.

According to MR the other night, LE told him it was a text on the Ipod Touch.

I must have missed that. The show kept shutting down on me.

So if that's the case, then all the more reason to find out what it said and who it was to. Since many people speculate MR flew into a fit of rage because Dylan was texting and took his phone away from him, I'd be real curious to find out what that text said, and if there were other texts from the iTouch prior to that 9:37 text. I wonder if LE has told ER or MR.

If I remember correctly Elaine said on an earlier show that she has been asked by the police not to say anything about the text.

Please don't hold me to this because since my concussion I sometimes get things garbled. :spinner:

I would love to know if MR has the same info as ER, as far as little details like that from LE. Not going to presume anything either way...just curious. Whatever she does know has not changed her focus, apparently.

Ok, well I guess I cannot think of anyone with a strong enough motive to get MR out of their lives other than ER or MH. Other than that, WHO would try and hide a teenager for 6 months?

Seriously, who is right. We have never really heard of any recent reasons why anyone would feel he needed a rescue, especially since he had moved away and his mom had physical custody almost all the time. MR would be the one to "take out" if someone wanted to keep him out of Dylan's life...

Oh no, sorry about your concussion!! I don't recall ER saying that, but I will go back and see if I can find something.

I can. All one has to do is read up on FB and it seems there are many friends who might want to do just that.

As far as CR leaving an iPod at Marks, it's definitely possible since MR said he was known to party at the house while MR was away. Maybe he left it on one such occasion.

Oh no, sorry about your concussion!! I don't recall ER saying that, but I will go back and see if I can find something.

I can. All one has to do is read up on FB and it seems there are many friends who might want to do just that.

As far as CR leaving an iPod at Marks, it's definitely possible since MR said he was known to party at the house while MR was away. Maybe he left it on one such occasion.

Okay. So Dylan is possibly hiding out with a family friend, voluntarily, to escape from mark?

Seriously, who is right. We have never really heard of any recent reasons why anyone would feel he needed a rescue, especially since he had moved away and his mom had physical custody almost all the time. MR would be the one to "take out" if someone wanted to keep him out of Dylan's life...

I think we've heard plenty about how Dylan wanted to spend Thanksgiving with his grandmother or he really didn't want to visit his dad, and most recently he apparently didn't even like to go to school in Bayfield, so maybe he didn't even want to be with his Bayfield friends.

Okay. So Dylan is possibly hiding out with a family friend, voluntarily, to escape from mark?

I do believe that's what I said. I will also say, again, it's a thought. We're all about theories here, right? If MR is not responsible for disappearing Dylan, then where does that leave us?

I have said from day one I don't have enough to put all my eggs in the MR basket, so I'm entertaining many theories of what could have happened. This is just one. :seeya:

I think we've heard plenty about how Dylan wanted to spend Thanksgiving with his grandmother or he really didn't want to visit his dad, and most recently he apparently didn't even like to go to school in Bayfield, so maybe he didn't even want to be with his Bayfield friends.

In your opinion, do you think this someone's plan worked? Is MR out of their lives? I can postulate on your theory, but I don't see the end justifying the means. KWIM?

Well, it's been 198 days, so if someone wanted to "rescue" Dylan, they sure have done a horrible job of it. He missed Thanksgiving AND Christmas with his Oma. His visit with his dad would long be over with, not sure where the school info came from but he wasn't attending school in Bayfield so IMO whether he liked the school or not; it wasn't a concern. It's been said numerous times by both parents that Dylan did want to see his Bayfield friends, not sure why anyone would think otherwise. If the rescue was to keep him from MR, whomever it is has certainly kept him from MR and the life of a teenager as well.

It doesn't seem that way from the many texts he sent to Ryan. It sounded like he was quite enthusiastic about visiting him.

I do believe that's what I said. I will also say, again, it's a thought. We're all about theories here, right? If MR is not responsible for disappearing Dylan, then where does that leave us?

I have said from day one I don't have enough to put all my eggs in the MR basket, so I'm entertaining many theories of what could have happened. This is just one. :seeya:

I do have an alternative theory, an ' ifMarkDidntDoIt scenario.

The only other scenario that makes sense to me is if a creepy friend or neighbor of Marks saw his truck leave that morning, and knew D was there alone. Maybe he knocked on the cabin door while D was eating his cereal, and offered him a ride to town?

In your opinion, do you think this someone's plan worked? Is MR out of their lives? I can postulate on your theory, but I don't see the end justifying the means. KWIM?

Nope, but based on things I read seems like it's not for a lack of trying on other's part.

As much as I would like to 'hope', I just cannot see a believable scenario where Dylan is voluntarily hiding out, away from his mom and brother and friends. I don't think a 13 yr old could do that for this long. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90