Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark was WIFI Solved finally!

So Dylan had access to Marks wifi and the computer.

OOHHHH BURNNNNN... Elaine texted about the mail lady and corrected Mark. But he denied it.

Mark is LYING. LE did say it was mistaken identity months earlier. We saw it posted on FB that it had been debunked.

He WAS texting on his Ipod.

LE should have been able to tell if D was using the computer that night or on Monday.

" Let's be honest here..." [ 6th or 7th time he said that]

Mark is LYING.

There's probably a reason he isn't a suspect or POI after months of heightened investigation and interviews. Like, for example, no evidence and his story checks out. Just sayin'.

Why does he sound so upbeat?

Did he just accuse Cory of leaving a pot pipe in his house?

There's probably a reason he isn't a suspect or POI after months of heightened investigation and interviews. Like, for example, no evidence and his story checks out. Just sayin'.

No evidence does not mean 'no guilt. '

No he didn't.

It is interesting that he says he was arguing w/LE about the later text, especially given the way LE released that information.

Gives credibility to MR's version, in my mind.

Salem

A lot of what MR said so far seems very credible. I think he did put his foot in his mouth a couple times. I hope this meeting on Wednesday is fruitful.

" I was the only one interested in the 6 month mark"

He is disgusting to even say that!!!!

"LE was fumbling around..."

HE WAS THE ONE FUMBLING AROUND, IMO.

"I felt like I was being ambushed and I was being attacked...and they are coming from every which way and I couldn't get a word out edgewise. "

poor poor mark, the victim, once again...

Don't start diagnosing or bickering, please.

This has been a very important and enlightening radio show. Let's make the most of it - without attacking the case players or each other, okay?

Salem

One new thing we learned is the dogs only tracked Dylan 50 ft from the house.

Wow. That was one heck of a great show. Many thanks to Tricia. Great job!

Tricia out-did herself on this show to juggle everything & still ask great questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne