Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's hard to shy away from things when you are blaming everyone else.

I didn't get that impression from Mark at all. He seemed honest and sincere to me.

IMO it's hard to shy away from things when you are blaming everyone else.

They - and many other gunjumpers- blamed him for everything first despite zero facts or evidence. And still do to this day. Pot meet kettle.

Good job Tricia! I was really happy when Mark tried to scramble out of a question that you let him ramble a bit then went right back to the question at hand. I think he answered a lot of questions that people wanted asked of him, so thank you.

I felt so bad for Elaine. I think she is running out of steam. She's been through so much with Dylan, her Mom and now her friend.

I already knew this a long time ago and was tired of arguing about it. So I'm glad that's settled.

I think what is important is that we got Mark himself to tell us. We didn't know for sure until then. And more importantly to me is that he didn't have to admit it. He could have said that he either didn't have Wi Fi at all or say that he had problems with it working or some other excuse. MOO.

Did he really say that he didn't notice that all of Dylan's things were missing until LE asked 2-3 days later?

I didn't get that impression from Mark at all. He seemed honest and sincere to me.

He blamed Elaine, Cory and LE, at various times. And he lied about the mail lady. He KNEW that sighting had already been debunked before Dr Phil's taping. It was announced on the FB that LE had found the two boys that one was MISTAKEN for Dylan. He knew that and Elaine texted to remind him and he LIED to Tricia about it.

I think what is important is that we got Mark himself to tell us. We didn't know for sure until then. And more importantly to me is that he didn't have to admit it. He could have said that he either didn't have Wi Fi at all or say that he had problems with it working or some other excuse. MOO.

I took Mike Hall's word for it.

So if he had wifi, why didn't Dylan use the computer or the cell on Monday?

Dylan is the top priority for both parents. Hopefully, we can all step back and let them carry on with their plans this week without any further ruthlessness.

From the March 19th Narrative:

Investigators continue to seek information and evidence from the public to determine whether something happened to Dylan at the home or whether he somehow left the home and something happened to him away from the home.

Makes more sense now that we know about the dogs losing the scent 50 ft. from the house. We know he went to the house from the truck. Dylan didn't call, answer or text anyone, let alone for a ride.

Dylan is the top priority for both parents. Hopefully, we can all step back and let them carry on with their plans this week without any further ruthlessness.

I do not agree that he is the top priority for both.

<modsnip>

I sure try to be reasonable and objective. I was the one that kept posting on the chat asking Tricia to ask Mark a question that I had no idea how he would answer.

I wanted to see if he would hesitate or try to deflect when asked something that could incriminate himself. He didn't hesitate or deflect. That means more to me than why didn't Dylan text his friends with his I pod on Monday morning.

Going to be hard for Mark to do with all of the e-thugs making veiled threats on Facebook and elsewhere. I'd be paranoid to leave the house too if a band of deranged and thoroughly misguided folks who didn't know me from Adam was leaving psychotic messages on a page dedicated to 'calling me out'.

Investigators continue to seek information and evidence from the public to determine whether something happened to Dylan at the home or whether he somehow left the home and something happened to him away from the home.

Makes more sense now that we know about the dogs losing the scent 50 ft. from the house. We know he went to the house from the truck. Dylan didn't call, answer or text anyone, let alone for a ride.

Can you please clarify - are you saying that the 50 feet ended where MRs truck was parked?

Is there no possible benefit from this proposed meeting?

If Mark and Elaine both focus on searching for Dylan would that be wrong?

I'm not sure what Elaine has to fear with meeting Mark with a mediator. It's not like they are meeting in a dark alley at midnight somewhere. MOO.
We have seen Elaine searching for Dylan, and Mark says here that he is searching for Dylan, and if so they ARE both searching for Dylan. No one has said Elaine fears meeting with Mark and a mediator. But sometimes some people cannot communicate with some other people. We have Mark's communication style where, whether he intends to or not, he comes across as criticizing most of the people he claims he is not criticizing. What I mean is, he says "I'm not criticizing LE, but..." then proceeds to criticize them. Then we have Elaine, who is obviously emotionally upset, and, IMO, all she can hear is what comes after the "but..." in Mark's sentences. (I'll be honest, I would only hear that, too)

This is going to be tough, no matter who mediates, just due to the communication styles, but it's worth a try.

9:37 p.m. Dylan's last electronic device communication (texting)

I still don't know from that if, on Sunday or Monday, Dylan called or received a call on the landline, if he answered or sent a private message on facebook, or if he left a note at the house.

All I know from LE's statement is that Dylan's last sent text was 9:37pm Sunday.

Just my :cow:

Is there no possible benefit from this proposed meeting?

If Mark and Elaine both focus on searching for Dylan would that be wrong?

I'm not sure what Elaine has to fear with meeting Mark with a mediator. It's not like they are meeting in a dark alley at midnight somewhere. MOO.

IMO

Mark wants this meeting to get his little digs in with Elaine; he made numerous ones tonight about Elaine and his own children.

From listening to Mark, he is focusing on finding Dylan and doing his own searches....so where's the benefit in them "searching" together?

I never said I fear for Elaine meeting with Mark....but now that you mentioned it...

I said I worry about Elaine (Dylan missing, her mom passing, her BF being diagnosed with cancer) and then having to deal with Mark and his word salads.

I'm sure hope LE is listening to the tape of the show. Wonder how many times Mark said I?

Wow, great show. I have to admit I was very concerned when MR called in. I'm so happy to say I was wrong in how I thought he would be treated.

He blamed Elaine, Cory and LE, at various times. And he lied about the mail lady. He KNEW that sighting had already been debunked before Dr Phil's taping. It was announced on the FB that LE had found the two boys that one was MISTAKEN for Dylan. He knew that and Elaine texted to remind him and he LIED to Tricia about it.

Weren't LE out at Vallecito after the Dr. P show, questioning kids and leaving notes on residents doors? IIRC it wasn't until after that presence that the statement was released regarding the mail lady's sighting.

Are you saying the truck was 50 ft from the house and that's where the scent stopped?

Some notes from the show:

Quotes from Tricia:

Doesn't take a lot to have a search warrant.

They got a search warrant because Dylan was staying at your house and that was the last place, he was there.

How does ER KNOW the mail lady doesn't know Dylan? Why is the mail lady being bent over? She thought she saw Dylan. It was later determined to be a case of mistaken identity. I'm not getting all the hate for this poor mail lady.

Can you please clarify - are you saying that the 50 feet ended where MRs truck was parked?

I am not necessarily saying that. We don't know exactly where Mark parked that night, but we know that Dylan arrived at the house via the truck. It would be interesting to look at the map though & if the door to the driveway is 50 ft. How far does 50 ft go from the house? The dogs could be smelling the scent from when Dylan arrived. We don't know, we only have how many feet they trailed. Mark contends he could have left in a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams