Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone be able to pull the map of MR's house. Wondering what 50 ft from the door looks like - TIA. I don't know how to post it here.

That would seem to rule out walking to the friend's house, the campground, gone fishing IMO and opens the door though to someone picking him up or leaving with him.

We also learned there is WIFI & Dylan had an I-pod Touch that he could text on. So this further deepens the mystery why he didn't communicate with anyone after 9:37.

Or Dylan trying to leave and Mark putting him back in the truck

Thanks for all your support.

I didn't think Mark Redwine would call in. I was surprised.

All I want them to do is talk. Stop with the insults and talk.

Guys, like I told the chatters tonight I'm not 60 minutes or Nancy Grace but I do try to get to the truth. Usually the best way to do that is to be respectful.

Mark was WIFI Solved finally!

If you followed the chat, you would have seen that I kept putting up the question about the Wi Fi in hopes that Tricia would ask Mark about it. I wanted to see if he would lie about something that would put himself in bad light.

And he didn't hesitate with his answer. It's a question that he could have tried to minimize or deflect, but he answered, yes Dylan used Wi Fi in his home to text with his I Pod.

This will obviously make it harder for some to understand why Dylan didn't text his friends and that's understandable to me. I have to admit that I don't have all of the answers to why he didn't.

why was Dylan's last electronic at 9:37?

mark said Dylan was still on his phone or ipod when he went to bed around 10:30 or so

it all sounded like more word salad to me

To me, it sounds like Mark got to Tricia, and convinced her that HE was the victim. :frown:

Hold On. Just because I didn't attack and was calm and nice in my questioning doesn't mean anything.

Do you think Mark or Elaine Redwine would have called in had I not been respectful of them?

That doesn't mean I don't ask tough questions. I do. I don't yell, insult, sneak in snide comments, or freak out on people.

I am not sure I agree with this mediation stuff...think it will be a disaster

I'm really surprised that Mark and Elaine are getting together on Wednesday to talk face to face. I didn't think that it was possible.

Didn't LE rule out all sitings way before the Dr. Phil show?

I'm really surprised that Mark and Elaine are getting together on Wednesday to talk face to face. I didn't think that it was possible.

Well, it hasn't happened yet.

I don't know what the benefit will be? Elaine and Mark searching together?

I worry about Elaine.

So:

1. Mark has Wifi
2. Dylan's Ipod Touch is missing along with ALL his stuff

what else?

Everything he said tonight was fake and self serving, imo. He accused Cory of leaving a pot pipe in his house and accused Elaine of searching only when the cameras were around. He is pathetic, imo.

My opinion of how Mark Redwine did on Tricia's show is that he started out a bit shaky but got on his feet after a bit. He made his familiar type of statements that made Tricia ask for clarification.

But the main thing that I noticed was that he didn't shy away or dodge things that he could have if his main goal was to protect his reputation and deflect suspicion from himself. MOO.

everything he said tonight was fake and self serving, imo. He accused cory of leaving a pot pipe in his house and accused elaine of searching only when the cameras were around. He is pathetic, imo.

i totally agree

Well, it hasn't happened yet.

I don't know what the benefit will be? Elaine and Mark searching together?

I worry about Elaine.

Is there no possible benefit from this proposed meeting?

If Mark and Elaine both focus on searching for Dylan would that be wrong?

I'm not sure what Elaine has to fear with meeting Mark with a mediator. It's not like they are meeting in a dark alley at midnight somewhere. MOO.

My opinion of how Mark Redwine did on Tricia's show is that he started out a bit shaky but got on his feet after a bit. He made his familiar type of statements that made Tricia ask for clarification.

But the main thing that I noticed was that he didn't shy away or dodge things that he could have if his main goal was to protect his reputation and deflect suspicion from himself. MOO.

IMO it's hard to shy away from things when you are blaming everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx