Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty interesting that MR said he didn't have fb and never did. I wonder if he is aware that it's pretty easy to see who has liked a particular page. I hope LE is aware of this tool as well.

screenshots are a wonderful thing. :moo:

Why would Dylan have so many iPods at his dads home and if he kept leaving then behind I can't see the next person inline leading him one . I don't think its important but it is strange IMO that he would have his brothers girlfriend iPod at his dads home .

iPods come in various sizes, the shuffle's are about an inch square, easy to mislay or forget.

I don't find it strange about a few ipods being at MRs. Technology changes pretty quick when it comes to iPods and mp3 or mp4 players, people upgrade to the latest versions like they do with cell phones.

We've got at least 2 old mp3 players, a few 2nd and 4th gen iPod shuffles, a first gen iPod mini, a 4th gen iPod touch and a newish sony walkman mp3 player. most have been won over 7-8 years and I think we've purchased maybe 3 in 8 years.

I haven't been able to listen to the show yet, but I can tell you that just because MR doesn't see Elaine searching does not mean she isnt. Just because LE hasn't come out and said MR isn't a POI doesn't mean he's not. LE is not sharing what evidence they have so they can have a great case when the time comes. It is easy for MR to sound like he has it together and coherent when his ex girlfriend is there coaching him on what to say. And he won't search because he is more afraid of his life then Dylan's is sick. MOO

how could MR see his mail lady almost every day when he worked away a lot of the time?

how often was Dylan there on mail delivery days? how often was Dylan at MRs in say the 6 months prior to his disappearance. We know they went on a road trip and he didn't go to Vallecito that time.

did Dylan hang out by the mailbox regularly when he was at MRs?

I haven't been able to listen to the show yet, but I can tell you that just because MR doesn't see Elaine searching does not mean she is. Just because LE hasn't come out and said MR isn't a POI doesn't mean he's not. LE is not sharing what evidence they have so they can have a great case when the time comes. It is easy for MR to sound like he has it together and coherent when his ex girlfriend is there coaching him on what to say. And he won't search because he is more afraid of his life then Dylan's is sick. MOO

BBM

What? I didn't hear anything of the sort.

Y'all do realize FB doesn't check ID in order to join, right? Anyone can make a profile in someone else's name.

Why on earth would somebody pretend to be MR?

If he was a celebrity then yes that makes sense but not for a random nobody who most of the world have not heard of :cow:

I haven't been able to listen to the show yet, but I can tell you that just because MR doesn't see Elaine searching does not mean she is. Just because LE hasn't come out and said MR isn't a POI doesn't mean he's not. LE is not sharing what evidence they have so they can have a great case when the time comes. It is easy for MR to sound like he has it together and coherent when his ex girlfriend is there coaching him on what to say. And he won't search because he is more afraid of his life then Dylan's is sick. MOO

BBM

Are you saying that MR's ex-girlfriend was with MR and coaching him on what to say during Tricia's radio show last night? How do you know that?

Thanks.

screenshots are a wonderful thing. :moo:

Pretty interesting that MR said he didn't have fb and never did. I wonder if he is aware that it's pretty easy to see who has liked a particular page. I hope LE is aware of this tool as well.

Can you post these facebooks of MR's and how you verified they're his?

Thanks.

If he was a celebrity then yes that makes sense but not for a random nobody who most of the world have not heard of :cow:

Good question. I won't elaborate because I don't want a spankin' today. :seeya:

There are 28 people in the United States named Mark Redwine on people search. I recall at least one commenting on an MSM article because he had gotten messages of hate. With the way some people view and talk about Mark Redwine and this case, I would imagine that having the same name would bring them to case. No one has to pretend to be Mark Redwine. There are plenty already.

There are 28 people in the United States named Mark Redwine on people search. I recall at least one commenting on an MSM article because he had gotten messages of hate. With the way some people view and talk about Mark Redwine and this case, I would imagine that having the same name would bring them to case. No one has to pretend to be Mark Redwine. There are plenty already.

I find it a stretch that they would lurk on Facebook and be active on a Dylan page if indeed not the real MR - MOO

But then I also find it a strech that Dylan never replied to anybody after Sunday night when he was so anxious to visit friends , so what do I know !

Y'all do realize FB doesn't check ID in order to join, right? Anyone can make a profile in someone else's name.

y'all ( I do like that word, its good for meaning a you in general) do realize that LE can check the IP address it came from, the same as they can easily check exactly what pages, sites, emails etc have been accessed from MRs wifi. they can check outgoing and incoming. the same as they can with his phone calls and texts.

people often underestimate what LE can get from technology. Some even think wiping their computer will get rid of evidence, wrong its still there lurking and can be found by LE.

I recall that too, it was a brand new account and it had links to a church IIRC

y'all ( I do like that word, its good for meaning a you in general) do realize that LE can check the IP address it came from, the same as they can easily check exactly what pages, sites, emails etc have been accessed from MRs wifi. they can check outgoing and incoming. the same as they can with his phone calls and texts.

people often overestimate what LE can get from technology. Some even think wiping their computer will get rid of evidence, wrong its still there lurking and can be found by LE.

With all the different topics we (general) search here, can you imagine what LE would think if they ever checked our pc's. :floorlaugh: :scared:

With all the different topics we (general) search here, can you imagine what LE would think if they ever checked our pc's. :floorlaugh: :scared:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

oh my it would have them going WTH and they would be quite busy cross checking everything to see if there is a reason that correlates to what we search and what we type.

big brother is watching

people often overestimate what LE can get from technology. Some even think wiping their computer will get rid of evidence, wrong its still there lurking and can be found by LE.

LE would be interested in Dylan's web activity. Also in his parents. I can't see them ever releasing information about facebook accounts that had nothing to do with the crime against Dylan. I haven't seen an allegation that an "MR" profile on facebook made a comment that rose to that level. People want to say that MR is on facebook to prove he lied. I don't think we will ever be able to prove it one way or the other with so many Mark Redwines in the country. Also, it is possible to view things on facebook without having an account. No crime there.

BBM

Are you saying that MR's ex-girlfriend was with MR and coaching him on what to say during Tricia's radio show last night? How do you know that?

Thanks

Based on other things being said and done (that i cant link to as it would violate TOS) it is my opinion (hence the MOO ant the end of my post) that MR's ex was with him coaching him.

LE would be interested in Dylan's web activity. Also in his parents. I can't see them ever releasing information about facebook accounts that had nothing to do with the crime against Dylan. I haven't seen an allegation that an "MR" profile on facebook made a comment that rose to that level. People want to say that MR is on facebook to prove he lied. I don't think we will ever be able to prove it one way or the other with so many Mark Redwines in the country. Also, it is possible to view things on facebook without having an account. No crime there.

IMO LE would be very interested in more than just Dylans or his parents web activity, anyone trying to obstruct the investigation, maybe cross checking if there are any RSOs following the case etc

the date an account was active or inactive from could also be of interest to LE.

WE can't prove it one way or another but LE can.

viewing things online leaves a footprint regardless of having a facebook account.

IMO, "if" there is an account, MR clearly said that he did not have one, never did and never will (paraphrasing that comment).
If something as simple as that is a lie, (not saying it is or isn't) then what about the bigger questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston