Support Thread: Fellow WS'ers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was gone most of the day but luckily I caught up on today's trial by reading here. THANKS to all of you. After dinner I listened to some of the trial (via links) and my heart sank. Precious little Caylee. :rose: Who knows what she endured during her last minutes on earth.

Later tonight when I tidied up, I picked up one of the last 2 issues of People Magazine..............there on the front was the sweet picture of Caylee. Her big brown eyes sparkling, her little hands under her chin. :(

This trial is hard on all of us who've followed it from the beginning --as well as newcomers.
A big :grouphug: to all.

I am bringing this thread up today. I think we all need it... I teared up more than once when Jeff was talking to George. :(

Today, just for today, I am not going to say "no" to my children. I will probably give them ice cream for dinner, I will take them whereever they want to go,and I will play games, all the games they want. I want them to be giddy-happy. For Caylee. So far I got them Mc Donalds for breakfast, let the younger one hang out and have friends over, (older one is working) later I will take the older one out wherever she wants to go. Be happy kids. I will also hug and kiss them, no matter how much they hate it. Going to make grilled cheese for lunch--whatever they want. Anything goes today !!

~I burst into tears after reading this and my Mommy's Heart can't help but to do the exact same thing~Your words were exactly what I needed~Biggest Thanx!~

I think we are going to need this today since we will be hearing and possibly seeing some extremely hard stuff that will be hard to take in. Hugs to Everyone! :grouphug:

Thank you for this thread!!! I already heard a few people empathizing with GAs suicide attempt today due to loved ones committing suicide OR sharing their own depression/suicide attempts. My heart and arms go out to ALL of them! Life is NOT easy but it's alot easier when you have a shoulder to lean on. :hug:

My heart is breaking today. I can't even post. The words just won't come.
Thank you WS friends for sharing my grief.

I'm feeling drained, sad and angry all at the same time, so thanks for starting this thread, I really need it today and other posters must be feeling the same way.

I can't wait for trial to be over, I hope to never watch another again.

I teared up listening to GA's testimony today too.

God bless GA and CA and LA....

They all have my support. ICA is the only one I'm angry with.

CA lied to save ICA from the DP...I understand that..she is her mother.

JoJo...Caylee is giving you the sweetest hug from heaven!

Still have tears running down my face....I have to go take a break and pull myself together.

~I've been a trial watcher since way back to the trial for the murder of Danielle Van Dam. Today is different than all others, as I have never felt so sad and angry, along with crying so many tears, as what we have seen and felt for the high level of emotion in the courtroom today. We have all leaned on each other for support today and thank heavens we have a place to give each other the support that is needed~Thank you everyone, for sharing our strength-together....We stand united for Precious Caylee~

The pain in my body and heart today is overwhelming...can't even compare or imagine George & Cindys

My prayers go out for George Anthony today.

broken_heart.gif
plus.gif
Icon_bandaid.png

110629113802_george-anthony.jpg

Let's stay strong and united for little Caylee. My heart broke watching GA today...tears were streaming down my face as I watched ICA's cold stare. JoJo loved Caylee so much. He is a broken man. I pray for strength, comfort and peace for him. I hope he seeks wise counsel in the days ahead.

I went to Disney with my then 11 year old son in July 2008. I came out of the bathroom in this lavish Hotel to be greeted with great concern by my son. Mum, there's a little girl here like Madeliene. she's lost Mum. I think he had seen it on the television. I began to watch each night when we came in from the parks and have never stopped praying for justice for beautiful,innocent Caylee. I have managed to keep updated by this site and a few others, (although I've only recently got the courage to post.) The thing that haunts me most is the look in my childs eyes that day. He has never stopped caring either.

Rings of love ... Rings of friendship ... rings of comfort ... starting with one of us and flowing to all of us.

:rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings:

What makes me sick: Caylee two years old was killed. A perfectly healthy little girl with her whole life in front of her. Most likely from abuse by her mother. Yet here her mother sits fighting for her own life. Such cowards that take another's life.

Let's stay strong and united for little Caylee. My heart broke watching GA today...tears were streaming down my face as I watched ICA's cold stare. JoJo loved Caylee so much. He is a broken man. I pray for strength, comfort and peace for him. I hope he seeks wise counsel in the days ahead.
Cold and filled with contempt.

FGS KC... that is your father who's heart is breaking right in front of you.

trial309.jpg

I have followed this case since day 31. I have tried to read everything here at WS and followed everything on TV for three long years. I have two beautiful grown children with whom I have a very close relationship (one of which is the same age as the inmate). I transcribe this trial testimony because it keeps me from thinking too much about it. LOL - it seems I can't type and think at the same time (and sometimes I can't even type). No matter what - at the end of the day - I still find myself so confused. This case continues to perplex me. I don't know why I can't wrap my head around the fact that she is a psychopath. She is ill. Her family is dysfunctional. Watching their pain is very uncomfortable to me. It feels very voyeuristic to me. So raw. I just can't understand it all. Don't know if I ever will. Thank you all for being here, thank you to WS for being here. You all are amazing and it really helps to know that I am not alone in my feelings - hugs and kisses

It sickens me to see what a full blown narcissist/psychopath can do to their entire family and ruin so many lives. This trial is nerve wracking. One day it's like the family is lying and protecting Casey, the next it's like they think she's guilty. No one knows what to expect, and it's confusing. If Caylee had to live this way it's really sad, but of course, that is how life is with narcissistic behavior. Even Baez is probably feeling it, and waiting for all this to be over.

Cold and filled with contempt.

FGS KC... that is your father who's heart is breaking right in front of you.

trial309.jpg

"They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about is getting Caylee back right now..."

I want the state to close with those jailhouse tapes and Fusian hot body contest pics side by side with a picture of Caylee's bones in the woods and play Roy Kronks panicked call about what he thinks he found and the 911 call where Cindy said "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car and that we are talking about a 3 year old little girl here" with a a video of a living Caylee with great grandpa humming You Are My Sunshine to her.

I have been welling up all morning .
Please God let there be justice for Caylee .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back