Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy and George, God bless you for seeing the light and doing the right thing by Caylee. The truth shall set you free. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. I really don't think George and Cindy will be reading here but I am glad they have a long weekend to recover. I apologize to them for the (intermittent) anger I have been harboring toward them these past three years. I trust that they will come out of this with their honor intact for being Caylee's hero's in cooperating with the SA and ML (Casey's other hero's.) In some ways I feel as if I've gone through this along with them and that is ludicrous, as I never knew Caylee or Casey as they have. I am utterly exhausted from it all. I can't begin to imagine what they are feeling right now. But I pray they will experience peace, comfort, freedom from any guilt or sadness, clarity of mind, and physical strength. I hope and pray their marriage is also strengthened and renewed. That's all I have in me right now.

I hope that CA and GA read all the letters of support. I was also one that use to be so critical of the Anthony's. Now, my heart just aches for them as I listen to their testimonies. Right now, I'm watching CA's testimony for the 3rd time today. Her tears are truly genuine. She does not look at her fingers everytime she wipes her eyes. I pray that they can find peace and know that they have support.

Cindy,
You did beautifully today. Anyone can plainly see the pain in your heart. Sending my hopes for your strength and patience for when you are cross-examined, and all through the rest of this unbearably painful trial.

All we ever wanted was for you to tell the truth, and seek justice for Caylee.
Thank you for coming through for sweet Caylee. Today you were Caylee's sunshine.

This is doubly sad because not only have you lost a precious granddaughter, but you have lost your precious daughter. No one can say anything that can ever ease that kind of pain, but I'm hoping that one day you find some semblance of peace, and that you are able to live, laugh, and love, and find joy in living once more.

Sending George and Cindy strength and light through this ordeal. My heart absolutely breaks for them both. May God bless and keep them close.

George and Cindy-Sending positive thoughts to strengthen you both and Lee during this trial. Though it may not feel like it now-you are on the right path. You will never get over this tragedy (there is no way to get over something of this magnitude) BUT you will learn to endure and survive and go forward and appreciate every moment together that the future holds for you both and Lee and Mallory.
Blessings to you all:rose:

I hope you continue to see your daughter for who she is. Do it for Caylee. The family and friends you shunned because they saw the truth I believe will probably forgive and want to be by your side. Go seek them out and let them support you. Let go and let God!

All GA has to do is play the jail visits where he is pleading ICA to speak, to talk about whatever she needed to, that GA would help to set up a meeting, he comes across beyond genuine.

George won me over on Tuesday. Cindy won me over today. I cannot fathom the depth of their pain; I know they are not faking it. They adored that baby. Cindy obviously held on a lot longer than George that Casey was not guilty but it's obvious she no longer feels that way.

I hope Lee and Mallory give them lots of grandchildren. No one can replace Caylee but I hope they get another chance to be JoJo and CiCi and shower other grandchildren with the love they obviously had for Caylee.

My heart goes out to these people.

CA's testimony has stuck with me all day; I think when she talked about sleeping with Caylee's Teddy was especially heartbreaking. It's obvious Caylee was very loved and will be forever missed by both of her grandparents.

I have followed this since the beginning and through everything I never doubted for an instant that GA and CA deeply loved Caylee. They lived in their denial and made mistakes, but they so desperately wanted to believe their daughter had nothing to do with Caylee's death that CA was looking for Zanny right up until the point six weeks ago that she finally had to see it was her daughter all along. I didn't know when, but I knew the day would come and my heart goes out to them now as much as it did when they discovered Caylee was missing and in December when her remains were found.

George I cannot imgine the pain of what Casey is accusing you of. I do not believe her and I know I am not alone. Cindy, you did a wonderful job on the stand today. You answered the questions like a lady and my heart went out to you. Please continue when the defense cross examines you. Just tell the truth the way you did today.
You are not alone.

I too have had very strong opinions regarding Cindy (& rightfully so), today as I was watching her testify and witnessing her love for Caylee, I hurt for her.

However, not until she stated "I stopped looking approximately 6 weeks ago", did the enormity of her situation hit me. I audibly gasped, began to cry and I said "now I get it"!!! She truly believed her daughter, she wasn't lieing, she wasn't lashing out like a mad woman to defend her, "obviously guilty to all of us looking in" daughter for nothing, she was in denial.

I just want to say to Cindy, Thank you!

And to Baez - That is what you call an AHA moment!!!

To George & Cindy-
I am so sorry for what you are going through. Both of you are doing such a good job of testifying. I pray you continue with the courage, and the grace that you've been showing so far during the trial. Please don't let JB get to you. Just remember that Caylee is watching over you, and through your faith in God, and your love for Caylee,...you will get through this. Peace to both of you! (And Lee and Mallory, too!)

My heart goes out to the George and Cindy and Lee and Mallory and for what it's worth, I don't think that there is anything you did or could have done that you didn't try with all your might to do. I hope that you find peace and that whatever it is that YOU want for Casey is what comes to pass. Truly I wish that for you. God bless you. You are showing the true grace of a parent's love for their child and for your grandchild too. Bless you.

I have been critical of CA and GA in the past.

I have a new attitude and opinion after the beginning of this trial.

You can not live in the past....you can only move ahead.

Regardless of the "antics" we have seen from CA and GA.....we don't know the reason.

Was the Anthony's behavior planned as strategy?
Was their behavior representative of KC's upbringing?

I can no longer judge....just observe.

The raw, deep, haunting pain in GA and CA's eyes and words.....can NOT be faked. These two people are forever changed.

They are not free to grieve Caylee as they have to love and support their daughter.

My heart breaks for CA and GA. As much as they have endured, I can only hope they find solace in one another.

This week I have seen CA and GA honor and love Caylee. I am sure Caylee feels it!! We know KC has and she doesn't like it one bit.

It's a humbling experience,but I feel the same way.

I have followed this since the beginning and through everything I never doubted for an instant that GA and CA deeply loved Caylee. They lived in their denial and made mistakes, but they so desperately wanted to believe their daughter had nothing to do with Caylee's death that CA was looking for Zanny right up until the point six weeks ago that she finally had to see it was her daughter all along. I didn't know when, but I knew the day would come and my heart goes out to them now as much as it did when they discovered Caylee was missing and in December when her remains were found.

You only have to look at the playhouse, the picnic set, the little mailbox, to know how deeply they loved Caylee Marie. ICA didn't contribute, didn't do any gardening around the playhouse, didn't put down any pavers. And remember, Lee and Cindy went to get the play house - ICA wasn't even there.

The problem was, in ICA eyes, they loved Caylee more than they loved her. Another example is she rejected Jesee Grund's proposal because she thought he loved Caylee more than he loved her.

IMHO (and my opinion only) anything that came before her was an obstacle that had to be destroyed :(

MOO

Mel

On the off chance you check us out here sometime. I'm sorry that I thought badly of you, I'm sorry you lost your baby Caylee. I watch my in laws and my parents with my son, and I see their love and I see you with Caylee, and you loved her so much. No matter what, she will love her Cece and her Jojo. You can't go wrong with the truth...I'm an outsider, so I don't even know what that is...but do right by Caylee. We want cry with you Cindy....we really do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back