Support Thread: Gerus and Bones (K9's)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love all animals, and today we salute Gerus and Bones, and their handlers!!!!! We love you!!! :great:

Did both dogs hit on the trunk?
From the sound of the motion they hit in the same spots...but that's not what I remember from long ago...brain is a sieve these days. Just waaaaay too much info.

who-is-awesome.jpg

Dogs prayer: Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you." ~April is Prevention of Animal Cruelty Month.

From the sound of the motion they hit in the same spots...but that's not what I remember from long ago...brain is a sieve these days. Just waaaaay too much info.

I thought just one hit, but not sure. Anyone????

Dogs prayer: Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you." ~April is Prevention of Animal Cruelty Month.

Did my part two years ago and adopted a feral cat from an alley. Caught him and took him to the vet; had everything done - cost a fortune. Still can't touch him, but he follows me everywhere. He is a red. And huge and smart as a whip. But he won't let me touch him at all. But it is okay if he hits my ankles when I leave the room and he guards the door when I am in the bedroom and does not want anyone else in. ADORABLE.

-----------------

I do remember someone saying they hit on the same spot.CA.was the one who tried to switch it around,confusing people. :seeya:

To the unsung heroes, Gerus and Bones, and their handlers - I salute you. I applaud you for your devotion to seeking out the "truth" which lies beneath our feet.

i have to say thank you gerus and bones, and their handlers...dogs and their handlers are one of caylees heros in this case, and i say thank you for your work, to help expose ica's lies and caylees fate. and especially now that the judge will allow the dogs "hits" as admissable evidence in the trial? YES!!!!!!!! so to gerus and bones, good boys...you deserve a steak! for each of you! and to their owners/ handlers, god bless...and get yourself a steak dinner too :)

I want to bump this thread since we might be hearing testimony from Officer Forgey and the other handler sometime really soon.

.....and I'm their #1 fan ♥

Yay Gerus and Bones!

One thing for sure...dogs never lie!

I suggest we all send this officer and his dogs on a little R&R in Putnam County after this trial ends.:crazy:

As the owner of a magnificent German Shepherd Dog, I can attest to the intelligence, loyalty and bravery of the breed.

I salute K-9's Gerus and Bones. :yourock:

I would love to see Baez attempt a cross examination of a K-9 :floorlaugh:

I salute them too. I have owned four German shepherd dogs in my lifetime (non search & rescue dugs, simply wonderful family pets and family members) and I am in awe of their abilities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back