Support Thread: Jeff Ashton and Prosecution Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A handwritten note, especially in this day and time, means oh-so-much-more than an e-mail or thread online. Count me in!

Thanks so much for this, TotallyObsessed!!!

To Jeff, Linda and George - you did a fantastic job. I wise and holy woman once told me there is no justice in this world, only the next. He said this because I didn't understand the outcome of an 18 year (you read that right) unjust trial my parents were the victim of.

I thank you for how hard you fought for little Caylee. I don't understand the verdict. My heart hurts for her and for you. I only know all of you are fantastic at what you do. I thank you and may God bless all of you for your efforts.

Is there also an address for Judge Perry?

Jeff, Linda and George should go around the country on a speaking tour, they will pack the venues. I would go just to listen to thwem and give my support.

Are we sending flowers to Linda and a bottle of scotch to the guys?

I just sent a note through the state attorney's office at this link (for those of you not wanting to do handwritten).

*sorry my mistake*

This is what I sent and I will send a handwritten copy as well to add to the flood of cards, however I wanted to get something to them NOW as well.

I just wanted to send an encouraging note that I hope will be forwarded to Mrs. Linda Drane Burdick and Mr. Jeff Ashton. I would just like to say that I have followed little Caylee's case since the day she was announced missing. I watched every single moment of the trial. I know that they must be truly devastated with the verdict as we all are. However I was so very impressed with them both throughout the entirety of the trial. All of the arguments were always presented in a professional yet easy to understand manner. I could truly tell while watching that they had put their hearts and souls into preparing this case in order to try and achieve justice for little Caylee. They should feel so very proud. They stood in the gap for her, stood up for the truth, and demanded justice when even her own family couldn't put her above their own pride and dysfunction. They were her angels that fought to be her voice. Be very, very proud of what you did regardless of the verdict. As we all learn in life this isn't a movie and the good guys don't always win every time, however I truly believe that "whatsoever ye sow, shall ye also reap". For Mrs. Burdick and Mr. Ashton many jewels in their crown have they earned in this battle for justice. For others it still remains to be seen, but I have to believe in my heart that her justice will come one day. May God bless you both. Thank you so very much for working so very hard for us, the residents of this great state of FL and all that is just and right.

I have been looking for email contact for HHJP as well but have not found one as of yet.

My heart aches for them. I was planning on sending them a balloon bouquet when justice came for sweet Caylee. But a heartfelt thank you means just as much.
Thanks for the great idea!

How do we contact Yuri? I'd like to send him a thank you note too. :)

To the prosecution team: You all did a great job. I know it must feel bad to lose, but I know you did the best you could with what you were given. The jury was not open-minded and the judge tied your hands a little too much, plus too much time had passed for DNA or fingerprints to remain, which apparently this jury couldn't understand.

Jeff, Linda and George have nothing to be ashamed of - they did their all, they gave it their best.

The jury didn't get it, plain and simple.

I'll never forget them, ever.

For Jeff, Linda, and Frank: Three years I followed this case and I waited for justice. I thought justice could never be served until Casey was for once made to be responsible for her lies and the suffering she caused.

Your closing arguments had me in tears. When you finished, something that had hurt inside me for so long healed. I saw it then. What I really wanted more than anything else was for someone to tell Caylee's story to the world and for her voice to be heard. Her family wouldn't, nobody else would. You told her story.

At that moment, justice was served. Do not worry over the verdict. Sometimes the bad guys win but you three gave Caylee justice. Never doubt that.

If you can't find your posts it is because they were OT for this thread and moved to an appropriate thread.

This is a support thread and if you don't support this particular opinion just walk on by and post in the appropriate thread.

I posted in the support thread but wanted to post here too.

For Jeff, Linda, and Frank: Three years I followed this case and I waited for justice. I thought justice could never be served until Casey was for once made to be responsible for her lies and the suffering she caused.

Your closing arguments had me in tears. When you finished, something that had hurt inside me for so long healed. I saw it then. What I really wanted more than anything else was for someone to tell Caylee's story to the world and for her voice to be heard. Her family wouldn't, nobody else would. You told her story.

At that moment, justice was served. Do not worry over the verdict. Sometimes the bad guys win but you three gave Caylee justice. Never doubt that.
progress.gif

I just sent a note through the state attorney's office at this link (for those of you not wanting to do handwritten).

http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=160

This is what I sent and I will send a handwritten copy as well to add to the flood of cards, however I wanted to get something to them NOW as well.

I just wanted to send an encouraging note that I hope will be forwarded to Mrs. Linda Drane Burdick and Mr. Jeff Ashton. I would just like to say that I have followed little Caylee's case since the day she was announced missing. I watched every single moment of the trial. I know that they must be truly devastated with the verdict as we all are. However I was so very impressed with them both throughout the entirety of the trial. All of the arguments were always presented in a professional yet easy to understand manner. I could truly tell while watching that they had put their hearts and souls into preparing this case in order to try and achieve justice for little Caylee. They should feel so very proud. They stood in the gap for her, stood up for the truth, and demanded justice when even her own family couldn't put her above their own pride and dysfunction. They were her angels that fought to be her voice. Be very, very proud of what you did regardless of the verdict. As we all learn in life this isn't a movie and the good guys don't always win every time, however I truly believe that "whatsoever ye sow, shall ye also reap". For Mrs. Burdick and Mr. Ashton many jewels in their crown have they earned in this battle for justice. For others it still remains to be seen, but I have to believe in my heart that her justice will come one day. May God bless you both. Thank you so very much for working so very hard for us, the residents of this great state of FL and all that is just and right.

That's a link to Orange County DA in California.

I haven't read all the posts, but for those who want to thank LDB, JA, and Mr. George - PLEASE send a handwritten note. e-mails are so impersonal and don't reflect the time and energy anymore. Nor can they just pull up e-mails years from now. Cards will be tucked away in a box, to be opened by children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

Just my opinon.

Hugs to all on this very difficult day.

Mel

BBM. Thanks was not enough Tragco. I think you summed this up for so many of us perfectly. I feel better for reading this.

I haven't read all the posts, but for those who want to thank LDB, JA, and Mr. George - PLEASE send a handwritten note. e-mails are so impersonal and don't reflect the time and energy anymore. Nor can they just pull up e-mails years from now. Cards will be tucked away in a box, to be opened by children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

Just my opinon.

Hugs to all on this very difficult day.

Mel

Very true. I work for a judge and for those asking, there most likely isn't a direct email for Judge Perry - he can't have access to the public, or rather, the public can't have access to him.
However, if he receives a card, that is always great. My judge has a scrapbook she keeps things like that in.
I am sure the state attorneys would appreciate seeing the mail on their desk each morning....vs. having to wade through thousands of emails. That's just me though.
Here is the address to mail Judge Perry if you so desire:

Hon. Belvin Perry
Chief Circuit Judge
Orange County Courthouse
425 N. Orange Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32801

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads