Support Thread: Jeff Ashton and Prosecution Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I Thank you all for the AMAZING JOB you did! We here at WS and around the world know that you fought HARD for justice.Please know most of America think you are all HEROES,especially our ANGEL CAYLEE!!

I've been thinking about LE, JA and LDB alot. Every time I see JA on the news, I feel comforted. Wishing we could hear from LDB too but maybe in time we will.
She has a Facebook page where we can post.

These are Caylee's angels. I saw an image imposed over Caylee that included BP. I do not agree. He was so concerned about managing his courtroom and being fair to both sides that I think he lost sight of the real mission being justice for Caylee.

Re: JA, LE and Co: has anyone thought of writing to them and we could add our sentiments? They should hear from us. I wrote to some of the heroes in the Scott Peterson case and felt better.

If nothing else, I'll print these comments and send them. Objections anyone?

I agree. I think SA and most of LE involved in this case did an exemplary job. I guess that's part of what makes it so heartbreaking. Everybody worked so hard and so few mistakes were made and yet it was all a waste, a huge waste.

Despite the bad outcome, I never once thought anything negative about the pros. team. I am so proud of them all and wish Jeff Ashton a wonderful retirement. Hope he gets do all the things he has wanted to do for years but couldn't due to his career.:yourock:

abbie

John Allen and Yuri Melich must be devastated too Can you imagine all the hours they put into this case, along with many others? We have have seen, read, or heard most of the evidence and interviews. Then the SA had to pour through that mountain of evidence to make their case one of the strongest I have ever seen. Thank You guys for all you do for the safety and justice of the public.

I agree. I think SA and most of LE involved in this case did an exemplary job. I guess that's part of what makes it so heartbreaking. Everybody worked so hard and so few mistakes were made and yet it was all a waste, a huge waste.

But it wasn't a waste. Because Caylee became known to the world, restored to the beautiful, precious, laughing child she was, rather than just a pile of forgotten remains discarded in a trash dump. Caylee inherited THE WORLD, as her adoptive family.

It was anything but a waste. Linda made known who Casey Anthony REALLY is, and the world watched, as she so powerfully did so. Linda knitted her a scarlet letter ("M" for Murderess), that will never fade.
THAT alone, was JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

We LOVE you, Team Caylee!!:rocker:

Thank you for acting with grace!! Thank you for teaching me about law, respect and honor.

I love watching you all in action, cross examining...you all poured your life out...it wasn't for naught...

thank you

YES. Thanks to all these heroes. Wonderful, respectful, intelligent and CORRECT. They did a wonderful job.

I don't know if anyone here has seen this newspaper article about LDB, but it's well worth the read!

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/westmoreland/s_745379.html

Thanks for posting that link. That is exactly how I imagined LDB to be.

Thank you to the Prosecution team, you did a wonderful job. Thank you to all the LE and experts. You impressed us with your knowledge and drive. Thank you to the dogs. We know that dogs don't lie.

Thank you to everyone on Team Caylee. :rocker:

For the thousands of hours... the late nights you all must have put in... for believing in getting justice for Caylee... thank you. You are all our heroes.

thank you all :loveyou: you're all my heroes. LDB changed my life <3

Thank you for standing up for truth and justice!

:woohoo:

:great:

:tyou:

:cupcake:

FWIW;
Jeff Ashton just created his own Facebook page about 30 minutes ago.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeffrey-Ashton/167094923356300?ref=ts&sk=wall

"Now that the case is over I have created this real Jeff Ashton page to thank everyone for their support and keep you all updated on what is going on with me. A couple more days at the office then official retirement. Looking forward to spending lost time with the family and working on a few projects."

I think the prosecutors, the Orange County Sheriff detectives and deputies, the FBI, the Medical Examiners are all dedicated people, dedicated to justice for victims. For that, I am so grateful to all of them. They worked tirelessly and diligently and they still do. They deserve our support and trust. :loveyou:

Thank you Mr. Ashton, Ms. Drane-Burdock, and Mr. George for your hard work and dedication to seeking justice for Caylee. I wish only the best for each of you and I know that Caylee is smiling down on you! You are true heros!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back