Support Thread: Jeff Ashton and Prosecution Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I want to add my thanks to you ,your staff,who worked tirelessly ,and to the all of the court staff and those who worked so hard behind the scenes.
You did prove your case,but had a faulty jury,IMO,as their recent interviews have shown.
God Bless you all!

Thank you to the prosecution team, the law enforcement agencies, the FBI, all of your expert witnesses. the State of Florida, the medical examiners, Judge Perry, and everyone else for trying. IMO you proved your case, for the life of me I cannot understand why this jury didn't even ASK for help in understanding what they were supposed to do. Karma WILL follow Casey, she may have escaped by the hair on her chinney-chin-chin this time, but know that because of all of your hard work she will be much easier to prosecute the next time the law and Casey meet.

I will miss FG...I really liked his style, he was never combative, always a gentleman and still managed to be effective. I hope we see more of him.

You just can't make this stuff up!! Thanks Jeff!!:rocker:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvAzFWFS_PI"]YouTube - ‪The Best of FL State Prosecutor Jeff Ashton‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giREiXGg1is"]YouTube - ‪The Best of FL State Prosecutor Jeff Ashton Part 2‬‏[/ame]

I wish LDB could do interviews!! Can she? Lamar Lawson spoke for the SAO and JA gets to do the talk show thing, I would like to hear from LDB, she was awesome!

No, they aren't which is why I believe JA is since he is retired. I would definitely buy his book if he wrote one. I think there would be a lot about LDB, FG and LE included.

I love the retirement party photos! Did you see the pic of the framed cartoon? LOVE IT! :)
Too bad the good guys couldn't win this one..

I think it is well known on the forum that I just think the world of Jeff Ashton.

That said.......he's got women looking for a "Jeff Ashton" type!! I swear this is NOT ME!!!! I was looking for new interviews and saw this.

I just had to giggle!!!

It's apparently flagged for removal so I could only get a screen snip from the google search result page.

funnyad.PNG

I'm throwing in support for JBP also. I know he has taken some criticism. :clap::blowkiss::dance:

I have the page on my wall as well - I must say how much happier and more relaxed they are since they are done with she-who-must-not-be-named. :great:

I like the t-shirt they all signed "Jeff Ashton for President." Look just above those words and see who signed "Jeff, will you marry me." LMAO :floorlaugh:

Hope your book hits #1, Jeff! It was a good read. Thanks for all of your hard work on Caylee's behalf; it will never be forgotten. AND, may I say, you are mighty cute!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back