Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
See this thing through and never forget this entire experience!!

I believe stuff comes our way for a reason...I believe you and your uncles intentions were good..and who knows...maybe all of this does serve a bigger purpose..maybe not this case...but there may be another where nobody has the guts to step forward and this is an example
as much i hated seeing this girl free..I respect that the laws are set up to protect the innocent in the end and you have to take some punches for that right...we can be pissed about this case but we should never throw the baby out with the bath water...in the end it's a good a thing for us all.
You provide a valueable service and although most of us only know you from this case, I am sure there are a hundred stories you have where what you do DOES may a big difference..the media rarely sheds light on the good...but its there alot more than not

If, when, this goes to trial, can your Uncle be called by prosecutors to testify against Casey re lack of effort to find Caylee? If he can be called , will he testify willingly?

Good question. That concerns me for Leonard's sake.

Never a case like this one. Leonard has though. Does anybody remember the Ellie Nessler case here in Ca.? The TV stuff ws okay. No it takes a lot for me to get nervous because of my other life experiences.

If the stakes were like this and we had an opporunity to help another young victime then hell yes I would get involved like we did here for the right reasons.

Was Leonard the bondsman for Ellie Nesler? She was wacko!

Thank you for answering my question.

And as far as Casey's bail being revoked I don't believe that it should be.

A bond was set, she met the bond and so far she has not violated the terms of her bond.

The Law is the Law

Thanks again

Thanks for understanding!!

Just wanted to send some positive thoughts your way, Tony. I know today hasn't been easy for anyone. Give your uncle our best regards, too.

Glad to hear you are coming back. You are welcome here anytime.

If the stakes were like this and we had an opporunity to help another young victime then hell yes I would get involved like we did here for the right reasons.[/QUOTE]

Ok, now you are my hero too. :)

I know you haven't really talked to Casey but I noticed you called Cindy about bringing out the search team. Did you get close to them? Leonard seemed like he had formed a bond with them tonight.

Tony, since the latest revelations and the fact it appears the clock is ticking for Casey, have you considered revoking bond based on the possible suicide risk? Casey is backed into a corner at this point.

Tony - has Leonard ever helped look for a deceased person before or only living?

If he sticks around to help find Caylee - do you think he will go about searching in his own way - or will he help as directed by someone like TES?

Never a case like this one. Leonard has though. Does anybody remember the Ellie Nessler case here in Ca.? The TV stuff ws okay. No it takes a lot for me to get nervous because of my other life experiences.

If the stakes were like this and we had an opporunity to help another young victime then hell yes I would get involved like we did here for the right reasons.

About 15 years ago, she pulled a gun in court and shot and killed the man who molested her son. That was before the California courts got serious about courthouse security.

Mr .Padilla did Casey ever 'thank you' for putting up the bond?

p.s. IMO- she will be back in jail soon-

maybe you should say "difficult for him" instead! LOL!

Apparently you have made your mind up that you aren't going to revoke the bail, at least for the time being. I respect you wanting to "honor" your word, however I don't see how, if you did decide to revoke it now, that would be dishonoring it or the business in any way. It just seems like it would show that the reason really was to get her to try to talk, and she didn't. Now if you hadn't mentioned that reason in the first place, and simply flew down there to bail her out because everyone deserves to be bailed out, then I could see it viewed that way.

Anyway...not really a question...just a comment.

I am glad you did what you did for this sweet child's sake, though I think she is gone I believe had you not done what you did Casey would be sitting in jail and there would never be an answer.. I think myself THANKS to ya'll this case may be solve and though we may not like the end result at least it may be answered..

God Bless Ya'll..

No but he was involved. Important to note that Leonard was never a licensed bail agent.

Ellie Nessler did what I would probably do if someone murdered or raped one of my daughters or grandchildren!!

Ok, now you are my hero too. :)

I know you haven't really talked to Casey but I noticed you called Cindy about bringing out the search team. Did you get close to them? Leonard seemed like he had formed a bond with them tonight.[/QUOTE]

Will know more tomorrow. I have not talked with TES whatsoever but I am very impressed. I am going to get more involved with this organization after I get separated from this a little bit. It seems like a very credible group and I look forward to getting more involved somehow.

I had posted this on another thread but now that I see this one (thank you, Tricia), I'm copying it:

I also feel sympathy for Leonard Padilla. A couple of days into his involvement, I began to feel that his intentions were genuine. After seeing his face tonight on Nancy Grace, I'm certain that they were. He seems as devastated as the rest of us. Leonard, you were right for following your heart. I'm so sorry that this isn't turning out the way you so believed it would.

I am going to have to look this one up. I am not sorry to say that I have never needed a bailbondsman, LOL Thanks for teaching us the ropes. If you ever need to be bailed out, give me a call. (Ok, only if the bail is under 5k LOL)

I think Rob Dick is a cutey! However that name makes me a wee bit uncomfortable. It must be hard for him with all of the potential jokes.

Is Rob Dick the one that never smiles and has a 'odd' serious look all the time? :eek:

p.s. Sorry about your friends daughter ,Mr.Padilla.

Well here I go again asking another question, and if this has been previously asked I apologize...

How does this security work? Is someone in the same room with Casey always? Including showers, attorneys office, while she is sleeping?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus
Back