Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can but not in reel fast time. Let me know if you want me to carry over the posted info on the PIP CA.

There was many typos and errors in those documents. I think that Cynthia got dragged into it by some sort of computer glitch because of having the same name as Casey's mom.

Tony,
I plan on selling Team Tony shirts and making a gazillion dollars off the ladies at WS. If you ever need bail money, give me a call. ;)

ps. I will be wearing mine when I bail you out. BIG FAN HERE!

Bless you and your uncle for all your efforts with trying to bring baby Caylee home.

ITA..Leonard seems to be so down to earth.

I think it's because he doesn't seem like he would judge you one on one. He seems like he would care about what I had to say and would make me comfortable. I think she would have felt that way too and even though she may not have confessed or anything, I think she would have given him enough info to figure this all out.

tony and eveyone is in chat

I think it's because he doesn't seem like he would judge you one on one. He seems like he would care about what I had to say and would make me comfortable. I think she would have felt that way too and even though she may not have confessed or anything, I think she would have given him enough info to figure this all out.

My worry is that if Casey were to commit suicide (or run, if she could possibly get that ankle bracelet off), How much guilt would Leonard or Tony feel????

Why can't I get into chat? I do everything then all I get is the orange java box.

Well its past 3am here and I do need that beauty sleep so goodnight everyone!!!!!

:bedtime:

There was many typos and errors in those documents. I think that Cynthia got dragged into it by some sort of computer glitch because of having the same name as Casey's mom.

I don't know since it did not show up like a name ck/verification.
Those were print outs. When something like that shows, it should be reviewed for errors then be removed since its showin as part of the investigative packet right above Caylee as a vic and it was on there twice not once. Don't know how OCS handles but it should be addressed at least by LE. If not related, it should have been marked off prior. DOB is a direct form of LE verification. FMK

I spoke too soon. I did get a different window in chat this time and it looked like I was in, but don't know where to go from there. I guess I'll sign off for the nite.

Tony, given that Casey's an adult but living in her parents home, would her parents be able to say that THEY no longer were comfortable with her at home, and that then result in her returning to jail (whether they were worried about her safety...from herself or others...or their safety...or just tension level in the house, etc.?)?

If they decided that, would she then have the option of going elsewhere? Or would you have to renegotiate the terms and decide whether or not there was another place that you and your team were her comfortable being?

I tried getting into chat again and it froze.

You can't read transcripts in chat of what was said. I like to see questions answered here so we can all read.

I don't know since it did not show up like a name ck/verification.
Those were print outs. When something like that shows, it should be reviewed for errors then be removed since its showin as part of the investigative packet right above Caylee as a vic and it was on there twice not once. Don't know how OCS handles but it should be addressed at least by LE. If not related, it should have been marked off prior. DOB is a direct form of LE verification. FMK

I agree! And they should have done a better job of blacking out identifying information before releasing it to the world at large. SS#'s, home/cell phone numbers. I would be royally P****** off if I was one of these witnesses.

Why can't I get into chat? I do everything then all I get is the orange java box.
I can't get in either. Maybe my computer doesn't support the program. I'm too computer illiterate to figure it out. I put in all the vital info then nothing happens.

I saw something posted early on another thread about other calls to the Anthony address. One was a Stolen Vehicle call the other Burgler. Does anyone know anything about this [or should I take this to a different thread?] is does STOVEH mean something differnent in police speak
061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DRStolen Vehicle
081761081 080061530 06/24/2008 2 BURGR 220C R SO 4937 HOPESPRING

I tried getting into chat again and it froze.

You can't read transcripts in chat of what was said. I like to see questions answered here so we can all read.

I totally agree. I can't get into chat either. Maybe someone will take screenshots.
:furious:

I can't get in either. Hopefully someone can post a copy/paste transcript. :(

I saw something posted early on another thread about other calls to the Anthony address. One was a Stolen Vehicle call the other Burgler. Does anyone know anything about this [or should I take this to a different thread?] is does STOVEH mean something differnent in police speak
061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DRStolen Vehicle
081761081 080061530 06/24/2008 2 BURGR 220C R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
I thought it meant they had a problem with their stove? Burglary was for the gas cans. The car had first been reported stolen. The others look like domestic violence calls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back