SURPRISE HEARING Friday 18th August

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Byers said they will have to admit guilt, not sure how accurate he is though.

I'm one of those people who think they are innocent. I'm OK with an Alford plea but I don't want them to plead guilty to help the state save face if they are innocent like I think they are!!!! It just mkes me distrust the state even more!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hey, maybe Casey Anthony will lose some of her media value now?

This is awful. I am ashamed to be witnessing it if this is true.

How can they initiate an Alford plea when the case has already been decided?

What does that snark mean? I've read his psych records, he has serious problems.

Maybe he can move to your neighborhood?

I have psych records, my son has psych records. God forbid we are accused of a crime.

He can move to my neighborhood. I would gladly help Damion re assimilate to a normal life.

I don't think we should be arguing in this thread... this thread should just be about the hearing. Lots of other threads here to talk about their innocence or non-innocence :)

:twocents:

What does that snark mean? I've read his psych records, he has serious problems.

I would think a psych record from his teenage years wouldn't mean that much in light of the fact that the man has in my opinion (at the least could have) changed since then. What were you like at 18?

People change.

The DA is leaving them NO CHOICE-if they want to walk out of jail...I call this bribery in a legal way!!MOO

it is b/c the DA will never admit they made a mistake,so they said to the guys you admit you are guilty and we don't have to admit we made a mistake and you can go home..its wrong on many levels...and to top all that off..the 3 little murdered victims will never get justice..the real killer/killers will never answer to their crimes...

Please post a link that show they are pleading guilty. NY Times article of today says a no contest plea is the deal. They don't have to admit guilt only that the state has evidence that could convict them and the state doesn't have to admit they made mistakes. Justice will come in this case sooner or later.

The DA is leaving them NO CHOICE-if they want to walk out of jail...I call this bribery in a legal way!!MOO

Has this been confirmed? I am coming to this thread late and I don't have time to read the entire thread.

He's perfectly welcome in my neighbourhood. I'm all for locking up criminals, but I'm not in favour of stigmatising everyone who looks weird, or has mental health issues. Live and let live, I say.

The West Memphis police screwed this case up from the start. They followed local prejudice instead of following the evidence.

how can they make ANY plea when they are not currently charged with any crime?

I would think a psych record from his teenage years wouldn't mean that much in light of the fact that the man has in my opinion (at the least could have) changed since then. What were you like at 18?

People change.

'could have'. I wouldn't want to test that 'maybe'. And thats my opinion. (which unless you've forgotte, I'm entitled to)

:great:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back