SURPRISE HEARING Friday 18th August

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Steve Branch, link in earlier post, is saying he was told there is an old, Ark. law that allows this. I can't find the law.

That's because it doesn't exist. Steve Branch Sr signed away rights to his son when he was a year old so that he didn't have to pay child support. I wouldn't take too much notice of him now.

Just read about this this morning. Sounds like good news to me.

TDevonFox tweet

Judge now telling baliffs to tell us all media will get in. 18 jury box, the rest wherever.

TDevonFox tweet

Baliffs locating family. May be entering courtroom soon.

That's because it doesn't exist. Steve Branch Sr signed away rights to his son when he was a year old so that he didn't have to pay child support. I wouldn't take too much notice of him now.

I wasn't. Just repeating what he said he had been told. Are all of the parents of the murdered boys deemed unworthy of notice? How about the parents of the convicted ones? wow

TDevonFox Tealy Devereaux
Baliffs locating family. May be entering courtroom soon.
4 minutes ago

I wasn't. Just repeating what he said he had been told. Are all of the parents of the murdered boys deemed unworthy of notice? How about the parents of the convicted ones? wow

No, the parents of the murdered boys aren't deemed unworthy of notice. I'm just calling it like it is - Steve Branch Sr signed away all parental rights when his son was just over a year old, because he didn't want to pay child support. The same applies to Christopher Byers' biological father. That's just a fact.

It doesn't mean they are unworthy of notice, but it does mean they don't deserve to be on any pedestal reserved for an outraged parent. I'll reserve that for Stevie Branch's mother, and all the other parents involved.

TDevonFox Tealy Devereaux
10am closed door hearing should be underway. Should know something in an hour or so when public hearing begins.

TDevonFox Claps in courtroom hallway could be celebrity sightings. Can't confirm who they are.

Byers is claiming all three have to claim they are guilty. Just saw this on the CNN Live feed.

I understand some still having apprehension of their innocence myself included.

IMO, this confusing hearing does not equate justice if they have to plead guilty in order to get freedom. An earlier link referenced the pros having evidence against them.

It's all very confusing. I think the murdered boys deserve justice and if WM3 are guilty and will admit to guilt, I honestly don't see what justice this serves?

Hope I'm making sense.......

Maybe it will be cleared up when the public hearing begins. Hope so!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back