Surprise witness supposedly may testify as early as tomorrow...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue I have is dated March 29, 2010 and has "Rehab for Whitney" on the cover.

I'm going back now and re-reading it completely

This is from a new EQ I bought a short while ago. If you can, look for the 6/13/11/ copy.

I'd find it if I could but I'm not so good at that. The copy I have is in my bedrroom tho.

We also have to remember that GA supposedly was attempting suicide in the past....makes you wonder how much more he can take.

This is an effort to discredit George before they put him back on the stand.

And now Cindy has to sit through this in court, sitting next to her husband, hearing a so called mistress telling her dirty stories. Wow, Casey. Way to go.

I bet Casey will LOVE this little ugly interlude.

BBM: Yep -- it is STRANGE -- VERY STRANGE !

:waitasec: I don't believe in coincidences ...

What are the "chances" that River's sister would be in jail with ICA ... and then River "volunteers" at the same place George was at for the search for Caylee ... and then he ends up having an affair with this woman who "just happened" to be a "volunteer" and "just happened" to have a sister in jail with ICA ?

MOO MOO MOO ... naw ... NOT a coincidence in my book ...

Cross should be very quick. "So Ms. Cruz your sister was in jail and had direct contact with KC at the very same time that you say GA was sharing this information with you. Ms. Cruz: "Yes." SA: "No further questions"

If the DF asked him to commit suicide, wouldn't that be equivalent to murder? That would be downright evil and bizarre and I really don't buy it.

They didn't "ask" him, they are trying to cause it to happen.

Just horrible, imo

:floorlaugh:

If Baez and team had bothered to find out just WHO owned that number in July 2008 then all this could have been avoided as well. Before they dragged yet another person into this mess. Not a big fan of LKB if that is who I think it is.

You would think anybody with half a brain would have researched this ahead of time.

Oh how I wish the DT would call Vasco Dagama T. He's already "been dragged into this mess" (his accurate words). He has representation by the same firm that represents the real Zenaida, so he may wind up getting some compensation for the injustice. If I were him, I would have wanted no part of this circus either. But, since the horse is already out of the gate, he might not mind the opportunity to tell trial watchers that what they heard when his mug short was plastered across their tv sets was pure fiction. Do it Baez... I pity the fool...

P.s. I also agree that he was quite the sharp dressed man, and he truly knows how to rock the pocket square. Kinda like to see this imposing figure put Baez to shame in the courtroom.

BBM: Yep -- it is STRANGE -- VERY STRANGE !

:waitasec: I don't believe in coincidences ...

What are the "chances" that River's sister would be in jail with ICA ... and then River "volunteers" at the same place George was at for the search for Caylee ... and then he ends up having an affair with this woman who "just happened" to be a "volunteer" and "just happened" to have a sister in jail with ICA ?

MOO MOO MOO ... naw ... NOT a coincidence in my book ...

I believe in coincidences. Just not this one.

You are quick Oakley....I would guess you have also been here the whole 3 years,LOL:seeya:

I may be in the minority (and will eat crow if I'm wrong) but I believe the Anthony's are fully behind JB et al in all this, and have received all the DT's memos and scripts. JMO

I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that Baez is going to get her to blurt out what George said before Ashton can object.

Remember Saturday morning when Dr. Rodriguez blurted out that he was an unpaid consultant?

I foresee the exact same thing happening with this questionable witness.

I do not trust Baez AT ALL. I do not trust his games, and I do not trust that he would not try to tamper with, or coerce a witness to testify in such a way as to bolster his theory of the case.

I don't trust the man one bit either. I've been wondering if JB is somehow going to add River and her sister into the throwing ICA under the bus conspiracy.
None of it will make any sense, but it's more spaghetti to throw at the wall, and JB seems to think spaghetti = reasonable doubt for his client.
JMO

Vasco Degama Thompson/ his lawyer tonight on HLN somewhere, said that the phone company verbally told VDT that he can be assured that they have the records that he did not have the number in 2008, but that for any paper trail, they must have a subpoena. So i doubt he will be up tomorrow.

And now Cindy has to sit through this in counrt, sitting next to her husband, hearing a so called mistress telling her dirty stories. Wow, Casey. Way to go.

I bet Casey will LOVE this little ugly interlude.

of course. She believes these things :floorlaugh:

Jokes aside. She believes these things. Or at least she believes them so long as they offer her a chance to quit this. There are so many many things CA should not have offered her insight to as regard their marriage. So many things - thoughts, frustrations - she should have kept to herself. It's all fodder now.

Well, I've enjoyed all your company tonight. I'm off to bed so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow.
I have a feeling HHJP will be a bit unhappy again.
Moo

I don't trust the man one bit either. I've been wondering if JB is somehow going to add River and her sister into the throwing ICA under the bus conspiracy.
None of it will make any sense, but it's more spaghetti to throw at the wall, and JB seems to think spaghetti = reasonable doubt for his client.
JMO

Or as the guy on Behar tonight said, the DT started with a red herring, and now they have a lot of stinky fish....

Yes, I wonder if GA/CA will be comforting each other tomorrow.:poke:

I feel so much for both GA and CA. They are truly in a classic double-bind and currently don't have any power to stop out of control snowballs, get out of the way of buses, or move away from the wall as the DT throws anything they can up against it.

:banghead:

(P.S. Just heard from Vasco on Dr. Drew that he is on Twitter and all are welcome to contact him!):seeya:

Judge Perry should start checking in at WS before he goes to bed at night so he will at least know WTH to expect the next morning. ;)

:floorlaugh:............incredible that we've got a head start on tomorrow! HHBP really needs to check in here..........often! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech