Susan Atkins wants out of jail to die...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome to your first day in Hell Susan may you rot there. You served 38 years of your life sentence you can serve the rest in the hottest Sauna ever made.

I said this in her other thread and I'll say it here.
Welcome to your first day in Hell Susan may you rot there. You served 38 years of your life sentence you can serve the rest in the hottest Sauna ever made.

I said this in her other thread and I'll say it here.

I sincerely believe what Susan A did was horrible, but if God is a forgiving God, who's to say she'll be in Hell?

I sincerely believe what Susan A did was horrible, but if God is a forgiving God, who's to say she'll be in Hell?

All I'll say on this is I'm glad she's gone from this earth, and the taxpayers no longer have to support her. After all, she didnt support her victim(s).

Where she goes from here, I don't know. But I hope it isn't pretty.

MOO

Mel

She did her time and now will do what time is decided for her. She faces judgment day. Her crimes were henious and eternity may not be pleasant for the likes of her.

Let us never forget, victims of crimes never have any choice...

Gozgals

Maybe the compassionate part of the phrase refers to the compassion for the families of criminals who want to comfort their loved ones in those last days. Yes, I know that there was no compassion for her victims or their families, but many families of criminals suffer, too. I have mixed feeling about whether or not it should be done.

I know it isn't nice, but when I heard the news this morning the first thing that popped in my head was the song from the Wizard of Oz. Ding dong the wicked witch is dead.

I know we shouldn't take pleasure in someone else's death. I can't say it was pleasure; more like apathy.

This should also be placed in the forum "News that makes you smile."

Now the families and loved ones of her victims will no longer have to deal with her. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

VB

Susan must have suffered toward the end of her life. She had brain cancer, one leg had been removed, and she slept (sedated?) through most of the hearing on the possibility of an early release.

Perhaps this will elate some posters, but, despite what she did, I have a difficult time with anyone suffering like this.

She married her attorney years ago.

Whatever happens to her in Eternity will depend on whether her Salvation experience was sincere.
As far as in this world she was sentenced first to die then to spend the rest of her life in prison.
She's done both so she's paid up with the house.
Unlike Charles Manson.

Good riddance, in my opinion.

I know a lot of people put the blame solely on Charlie, who I agree is a vicious, evil manipulator and was the mastermind of the entire horrific mess. I definitely do not intend that to mean that he is less guilty or anything. In my opinion the whole bunch of them should have been executed for their crimes, not endlessly interviewed on TV every couple of years. I once had a teacher who made us watch a couple of Charlie's interviews in school as a history lesson, but the focus was never on the victims but rather Manson's cult status.

However, these people in the "family" were mentally twisted and sadistic individuals themselves. Susan Atkins was one of the very worst of them. You can't explain that away as just drug abuse or manipulation.

She never showed any compassion, even after she claimed to be born again as a Christian (then a Roman Catholic). When she had her book published she pocketed 14 million and when asked why she didn't share the money amongst the victims' families, she said she "never though of it." That's because she never actually cared about what she did or the people who died with her help.

This woman wanted to cut the baby from Sharon Tate's womb. I don't doubt for a second that if she'd been given the time to do it, she would have.

This "family" deserves about as much of our compassion as Hitler. Absolutely NONE. What I find really disturbing is that there are people in the world today who still idolize and some even worship the Manson family (disturbingly Hitler too). These are people we should be worried about in society.

I watched that special on the History Channel too, and I'm not really sure I buy Catherine Share (Gypsy)'s story that she just stood around outside the house and didn't do anything but take Steve Parent's wallet and then watch the others kill the victims from outside the house.

You know, I just feel like fair is fair. Her acts proved that she is not a person we want out in society, nor do we want to give anyone who has done what she's done another chance out in the world.

She took lives and her pennance was to give up her freedom for the rest of hers.

It's just fair. She chose to be a killer and she has accepted the consequences. How she is dealt with from this world I do not know.

I really was not trying to get into a religious debate..Iam a very religious person so I will just say this.

I believe in order for God to forgive someone the person asking for forgivemenss must 100% want to be forgived and regret committing the sin.I stand in saying I think Susan is spending her first day in Hell today.

She got her life sentence, which is far more fitting than any compassion she gave her victims!:furious: A criminal who gets cancer is still a criminal. I'm not sorry she's gone. Rot In Hell Susan!:furious::furious::furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back