Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to go with the testimony one, because if the body was burned beyond recognition, and since DNA testing takes longer than 2 days, the seats in the truck were missing, an autopsy of that magnitude would take longer than 2 days, it has to have been eye witness testimony. I just don't get how it could be any other way. The police came out so quickly with that statement that he was killed that night I just didn't understand how they could know that fact so soon.

I am wondering if we sleuths should be looking at what they aren't saying rather than what they are, to help solve this mystery.

Possible. Remember we have a pretty definite begining (SB saw them leave with TB) and an end(the body will give a likely time of death) and they will work backwards and forwards from that and develop a time line.

Possible. Remember we have a pretty definite begining (SB saw them leave with TB) and an end(the body will give a likely time of death) and they will work backwards and forwards from that and develop a time line.

I doubt that the body will give time of death if it is burned JMO

Where is the link to where SB positively identifies DM and MS?

I know this may not be exactly what you are looking for, but I am going to keep looking as I know there is an article that states CB gave police a description of the two guys. In the link below she says the devil walked up her driveway and smiled at her before they took Tim.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBRIWwkUpwY"]Sharlene Bosma Eulogy - YouTube[/ame]

SBM

I think this is as close as you will get to a link where SB can ID the suspects at this point. To my recollection there has been no media releases stating the CB picked them out of a police lineup...but that doesn't mean she hasn't or didn't.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2556278-homicide-unit-to-provide-update-on-missing-ancaster-man/

Bosma's wife saw the two men when they arrived at the house, police said.

The first is described as roughly 6 foot, one inch and 170-180 pounds. He had medium short brown hair. He was wearing blue jeans and a long-sleeved orange shirt with running shoes.

The second is around five foot, nine inches with a small to medium build. He had dark hair and had a red hooded sweatshirt pulled over his head. Both were white, and looked to be in their mid 20s.

Bosma had told his wife they were from Toronto, police said.

It's unclear how the men arrived at the home, though posts on social media suggest the two were dropped off by a third man in another vehicle.

Where is the link to where SB positively identifies DM and MS?[/QUOTE]

I doubt there is a link for this. This would be evidence and there is a publication ban!!!

I don't know how much stock people here put into psychic predictions, but I follow this woman's blog out of sheer curiosity (I like to try and keep an open mind). I mainly just wanted to point out this post of hers because I'd never noticed this path to the right of DM's property before and I don't recall anyone mentioning it yet:

http://victoriastaffordapsychicinve...to-a-creek-to-find-me-31-may-2013-639-pm-edt/

For whatever reason, looking at that path gives me the willies (then again, so does everything else about that farm....)

Oh , I so want to dig there!! Maybe in a few years we can all meet up with shovels and Timmies and start digging.

The source, who is not involved in the investigation, said police were considering that theory after Dellen Millard, 27, was arrested on May 11 in Mississauga.
But the lead investigator in the case denied that police were looking at the possibility the homicide may have been just for a thrill.
“I don’t know the motive for this,” Det. Sgt. Matt Kavanagh said Thursday. “I don’t even know what thrill kill means. It’s not been discussed. Where it’s coming from, I don’t know.”
Also according to the source, police said after Bosma’s body was found that they believed he was killed in his truck following a struggle.
“He did not die in the fire,” the source said. “He didn’t burn alive.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

I am reading back over some articles from the beginning. When I read this, I had to wonder who this source may be. Do any of you think this comes from a family member of friend of TB?

Oh , I so want to dig there!! Maybe in a few years we can all meet up with shovels and Timmies and start digging.

What has she got right? Anyone tried to track her success rate? I think I heard her on the radio the other day. Total crackpot, just like the rest.

What has she got right? Anyone tried to track her success rate? I think I heard her on the radio the other day. Total crackpot, just like the rest.

I'm not 100% sure of her success rate. There seems to be a bit of a language barrier and that makes things difficult sometimes. If I remember correctly, she was fairly close with her prediction to where Victoria Stafford would be found, but not bang on.

I'm not saying she's right about LB, just found it interesting that she'd found that path going back to the creek.

Where is the link where SB didn't state that she saw them both get into the truck with TB?

It's common knowledge that she saw them leave, reported that to police, re-enforced that fact at the memorial service during her eulogy.......

<modsnip>

A burned body would easily present evidence unless it is completely combusted into oblivion.

ETA..........I see others have answered the same.

On mediums........
IMO and experience, a waste of time and 100% obstructive to an investigation.

I read somewhere (one of the links, forgive me for not remembering) that Millard was "shook up" by the murder charges brought against him. I'm confused about that.
If I was innocent, I wouldn't be "shook up" I'd be FURIOUS and if I were involved, I think I would see it coming.
Any thoughts as to why this guy would actually be surprised or is this just defense attorney malarkey?

This has kind of bothered me. TB apparently went with DM and MS of his own free will for the test drive. SB gave no indication that TB was abducted just that he went with them. So at what point would the police consider that TB went from going of his own free will to abduction?

He wasn't charged with abduction or kidnapping. He was charged with forcible confinement and theft over $5,000. They didn't abduct TB, but they prevented him from leaving, hence "forcible confinement".

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/05/11/tim-bosma-case_n_3259690.html

Where is the link where SB didn't state that she saw them both get into the truck with TB?

It's common knowledge that she saw them leave, reported that to police, re-enforced that fact at the memorial service during her eulogy.......

Have you ever personally seen, investigated or taken evidence from a burned body or any body for a criminal case? Or even a non criminal case such as insurance, etc.? Or did you just sign up to ask questions on every post?

A burned body would easily present evidence unless it is completely combusted into oblivion.

ETA..........I see others have answered the same.

It was stated by LE at one (or more) of their Pressers. Blomquist will find numerous references in the media thread if he wants to brush up.

I'm not opposed to psychics and I like to read their thoughts but I find her blog very hard to follow. I wish it was a little easier to read because she seems interesting.

Yeah, I think that's the language barrier. I find it a bit muddled at times too.

The source, who is not involved in the investigation, said police were considering that theory after Dellen Millard, 27, was arrested on May 11 in Mississauga.
But the lead investigator in the case denied that police were looking at the possibility the homicide may have been just for a thrill.
“I don’t know the motive for this,” Det. Sgt. Matt Kavanagh said Thursday. “I don’t even know what thrill kill means. It’s not been discussed. Where it’s coming from, I don’t know.”
Also according to the source, police said after Bosma’s body was found that they believed he was killed in his truck following a struggle.
“He did not die in the fire,” the source said. “He didn’t burn alive.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

I am reading back over some articles from the beginning. When I read this, I had to wonder who this source may be. Do any of you think this comes from a family member of friend of TB?

Since it only says "a source, who is not involved in the investigation", there is no way of knowing. It could just be a member of the public who claims to know an LE officer, it could be an officer not assigned to the case who heard it over the water cooler, it could be someone close to TB's family. My personal opinion, I doubt it would be a family member or friend unless it was third hand information passed down the grapevine. JMO

I'm not 100% sure of her success rate. There seems to be a bit of a language barrier and that makes things difficult sometimes. If I remember correctly, she was fairly close with her prediction to where Victoria Stafford would be found, but not bang on.

I'm not saying she's right about LB, just found it interesting that she'd found that path going back to the creek.

WS do not allow these type of links on these threads.

she was wrong with VS, she stated her body was over near Cambridge....not even close to where she was found.

I don't believe her 'somewhere in SOW' schtick counts for much.

Since it only says "a source, who is not involved in the investigation", there is no way of knowing. It could just be a member of the public who claims to know an LE officer, it could be an officer not assigned to the case who heard it over the water cooler, it could be someone close to TB's family. My personal opinion, I doubt it would be a family member or friend unless it was third hand information passed down the grapevine. JMO

I believe that it was established that the incinerator had an opening that would make it unfeasible for him to be burnt without dismemberment first.

We won't know if SB was able to positively identify them until the trial, if then. We only know that she saw them and gave a description. I believe that some are assuming, because of that, that she could positively identify them. To my knowledge, it has never been confirmed how clearly she saw them and whether it was clear enough for her to be able to give a positive ID. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr