Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly believe that the eliminatorwas used , however i do think they didnt have experience with machine,, see clip from toronto sun .. clip says manner in which they disposed of body make the hair on the back of our neck stand up . makes you wonder dont it . what else except some thing like insinerator could shock cops.

Attachments

• 20130516_090013.jpg
    20130516_090013.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 64
I truly believe that the eliminatorwas used , however i do think they didnt have experience with machine,, see clip from toronto sun .. clip says manner in which they disposed of body make the hair on the back of our neck stand up . makes you wonder dont it . what else except some thing like insinerator could shock cops.

Which MSM source is this taken from? Do you happen to have the link?

Keep in mind that's one of those "unnamed source" stories and is not official.

the picture u see from toronto sun ,day or 2 after confirmed it was tim ,,i took a pic of partial page and sent to friend ,,still in my cell .....

How would the investigators know so quickly that TB died very shortly after he was abducted, he died in the truck, when all they have is a charred burned beyond recognition set of remains? Thought I would ask as this has been bugging me. How did they know so quickly?
MOO, Suspect #3 is talking. That would also explain the lack of concern for public safety.

MOO, Suspect #3 is talking. That would also explain the lack of concern for public safety.

I to been wondering same ,DMwasnt in custody that long and police , and for what ever reason they say tim died in that truck , how do theyreally know ,,

I also gotta ask ,y kill in truck , y take the chance and drive around with a dead guy ,, i would be in panic mode .. lets get to the farm , like now , i wouldnt go to west brantford ( from tims home ,,thats the far endof brantford) and very far out of direct route to farm ..could have tossed cell anywhere at that time of night...

If you go from trinity road/2 tims road go str8 past hiway 2 , puts u at hiway 5 / 8 through rocton right into cambridge ,, does this strike any 1 else wierd .......

If youdo the math, thats roughly 20-30 minutes extra with a dead guy guy in the truck ,,

y would any 1 take the chance , was there a change in plans , put a map in front of you .. pic showed earlier showed intersection of trinity/hiway 2 ,,, left to brantford , right to hamilton , str8 to cambridge from tims road ....pic showed ancaster fairgrounds ..

in this clip it was a release from cops ,,wasnt unnamed
in the same clip and i quote .....

Actually, the article comprises bits and pieces from a few unnamed sources, "one police source", "an officer", and "the copper"... The part about "the crematorium" is attributed to "the officer". Doesn't mean it's not true, but unless it's a direct quote with a name attached to it, I always take with a chunk of salt.

One clue at the rural scene where the remains of slain 32-year-old Bosma were found was a portable farm incinerator, used to cremate dead farm animals.
“It’s like a crematorium,” the officer said. “How his body was disposed of would make the hair on the back of anyone’s neck curl up.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

I think they knew by blood volume, ie that he "bled out".

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3255771-millard-s-land-deal-bombshell/

In prison, Millard has been placed in isolation "for his own protection," Paradkar added.

"It's very difficult," Paradkar said. "He's got nothing to do. He's an affable, outgoing guy, very low-key, not a guy who would project as having money. You just wouldn't know."

Seriously? Somebody is supposed to care that he has nothing to do, when TB will NEVER have the opportunity to do anything again?

An interesting article came in overnight which makes the claim that "police" have said the incinerator WAS used for TB's remains. However, it's from the Sun and I think you all have said that one is sketchy; there is no named LE source specifically; and it's written more in a blog/editorial style than as an objective news article. So...I think it's probably questionable, but here it is anyway (found in LB's thread, not my find):

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/06/0...to-dellen-millard-about-missing-woman-baffles

...A suspected murderer called her cellphone. A man, who as I reported here, ordered a Georgia-built animal incinerator, which police say was used to cremate Bosma's remains.

It's also MOO that they know he died quickly by amount of blood found. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it was only reported that the truck was found with the seats missing. It never says police never found the seats - perhaps they were at the farm, not yet completely disposed of.

I think they knew by blood volume, ie that he "bled out".

I agree here. Let's suppose TB had his throat cut from the passenger sitting behind him. It's a quick way to incapacitate your victim but he wouldn't die instantly. TB likely started to move around in his seat, blood would have transferred to many places, the window, the door handle and arm rest, the dashboard, the carpet on the floor in front of him. Even though the perps removed the seat(s) (and I believe in a hasty move to get rid of evidence, remember folks we're not talking about brilliant minds here) blood transferred to many other places in the truck. I think this is how LE know TB died in the truck.

This of course is JMO

Hmm. I think they're deluded but not dumb enough to cut his throat in the truck and cause the resulting mess, which would require more cleanup than just yanking the seats. They wanted that truck, they weren't going to ruin the interior like that.

For that matter, I also don't believe in the Fargo/wood-chipper theory. (Not to say I don't believe the wood chipper was stolen).

I do not have an alternate theory of why LE knows with precision when he died, but the classic cars we've seen in the hangar were immaculate. Obviously they valued these vehicles over human lives, I don't think they'd do something that would require the entire interior to be replaced down to the floorboards.

why not just use a taser? I realize no one (LE or others) has revealed this but they are easily obtained neat and clean

Hmm. I think they're deluded but not dumb enough to cut his throat in the truck and cause the resulting mess, which would require more cleanup than just yanking the sweats. They wanted that truck, they weren't going to ruin the interior like that.

For that matter, I also don't believe in the Fargo/wood-chipper theory. (Not to say I don't believe the wood chipper was stolen).

I do not have an alternate theory of why LE knows with precision when he died, but the classic cars we've seen in the hangar were immaculate. Obviously they valued these vehicles over human lives, I don't think they'd do something that would require the entire interior to be replaced down to the floorboards.

Even with trace amounts of TB's blood you can still surmise that he died in the truck, especially when you put the other evidence with it... i.e. the cell phone turning off when it did and the phone being found in Brantford. Incidentally, I don't think LE ever said that they were certain he died in the truck but rather that it was "likely". But maybe I'm wrong in saying that.

As far as keeping their classic cars clean, the truck doesn't fall into that class of vehicle but I do think they were going to go back to the truck to finish cleaning it at a later time. Most of the blood (if my theory is correct) would be on the seats. Maybe they figured it would be better to get rid of and replacing them than trying to clean them. However, based on what I've seen in some of those hangar pictures I don't think they would have any trouble replacing interior parts of the truck if necessary. They or at least DM was skilled at that sort of thing.

OH OH guys, do we know about this yet?

Tim Bosma case: 3rd man contacted to test drive used pickup truck

Det. Sgt. Matt Kavanagh told CP24 that a man in the Toronto area received a phone call on May 5 from the same cell phone that was used to contact Bosma and another Toronto man, who had both advertised their pickup trucks for sale online.
He said the third man slept through the call, so a test drive could not be arranged. The man had listed his truck for sale online on Kijiji and Autotrader. He has been interviewed by police.
Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/tim-bo...ive-used-pickup-truck-1.1311906#ixzz2VMLNxcUy

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/tim-bo...ted-to-test-drive-used-pickup-truck-1.1311906

Just the fact that the seats were removed is enough for me to assume he was killed in the truck. I think they meant to chop up this truck and use it for parts (specifically the engine) and therefore weren't too concerned about getting some blood on the seats. Granted, I don't know much about disassembling cars, but I don't think the seats would be the first thing you worry about right? Don't you want to first get rid of license/VIN and then take out engine or remove frame? Just seems like the seats needed to get out fast for a reason. Just my opinion of course.

I agree the seat removal doesn't look good, I'm just debating whether they would be willing to (sorry graphic) empty his entire blood supply into the truck while driving (e.g. cutting his throat). Earlier theories were that the seats could have been removed due to other bodily fluids releasing on death. With two abductors in the car, strangulation/garrote from behind seems most likely.

Think about how much blood Travis Alexander left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl