Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

There are a lot of links to where it was written in the posts above.... I do see a lot of articles getting shortened and things left out...but maybe if we keep posting the ones that exist they will at least be a record of it all....I sometimes take screenshots too...

If no one can find the original articles that stated that the ambition tattoo is in a box according to the first test drive witness, there is no hope for justice in this case in my fearful opinion. I clearly remember reading that statement from the first test drive witness several times in the beginning, and unless this is George Orwell's 1984 and I may be charged with thoughtcrimes soon, then someone in the media is changing the 'facts' to match the accusations, it seems to me. Doesn't this frighten anyone else?

:truce:

Ok people, I lied, I'm back. I was WRONG. And here is the police press conference showing I was WRONG http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2558212-video-tim-bosma-police-press-conference/

<modsnip>

No one scrubbed the internet of anything.

It was just one anonymous internet poster who made a mistake.

Vodka all around.

For what it is worth, I remember seeing one of the neighbours on tv. He told MSM that he and other neighbours had seen the trailer and been talking about the trailer that they thought odd/unfitting to be there at MB's and dropped off at night. Once they heard of DM's arrest and saw the initial pics, they had a little meeting and agreed to call LE about the trailer.

This wasn't in the interview and its JMO but they may have known MB was a Millard and/or had ties to aviation, so that may have raised some flags.

With all this discussion of the tattoo, does it not make sense that first test drive guy described the tattoo in a box, (per links above) and although DM's tattoo was not originally in a box,(per photos available online), that he does in fact have it in a box now, considering he has been arrested and is currently in custody, so I am certain LE has physically seen DM's tattoo by now to know that it matches the description? JMO

With all this discussion of the tattoo, does it not make sense that first test drive guy described the tattoo in a box, (per links above) and although DM's tattoo was not originally in a box,(per photos available online), that he does in fact have it in a box now, considering he has been arrested and is currently in custody, so I am certain LE has physically seen DM's tattoo by now to know that it matches the description? JMO

It may be that he wasn't sure about the box but remembered the word. The fact is he would certainly remember the face seeing as he spoke to him and was in the car with him. Don't think the box is a big issue(IMO).

It may be that he wasn't sure about the box but remembered the word. The fact is he would certainly remember the face seeing as he spoke to him and was in the car with him. Don't think the box is a big issue(IMO).

I agree, my point was simply that it seemed like there was suggestion in some of the above discussion that DM was not the right guy because the first drive guy did say tattoo in a box and the available photos of DM showing this particular tattoo were while it was not in a box. That does not mean it isn't in a box now and I'm certain this has been confirmed. MOO

We do not know if he has a boxed tattoo.... the police will simply say that witness was mistaken.....now of course the defense could then say..''well if he is mistaken about the box, what else is he mistaken about ' Regardless of the tattoo, the witness will need to remember a lot more than just the tattoo.....if their testimony is to be considered accurate IMO.

Would he remember the face? Or would he be remembering the face that has been emblazoned across every newspaper in Canada for two years (thats roughly how long it will probably take to get to court IMO) ??

Here is an article I hadn't seen previously, I found this comment interesting as it differs from information I had read previously...sorry if this has already been posted, but I don't believe it has.

I had thought it was stated that DP expected disclosure at the Aug 1st court date, so could we expect more to happen with DM on this date? MOO

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3839297-clairmont-so-close-yet-so-far-from-answers-in-bosma-case/

Presumably the Defense would have received discovery documents well in advance of the Aug 1st court date which will most likely be a "what happens next?" meeting, IMO. Release? Bail hearing date? Trial date? Just another push of the paper in the overall process, IMO.

Would he remember the face? Or would he be remembering the face that has been emblazoned across every newspaper in Canada for two years (thats roughly how long it will probably take to get to court IMO) ??

If the witness incorrectly remembered the tatt, and incorrectly remembered the face, how do you explain that the tatt/face person identified as a result of his incorrect information just so happens to have Tim's truck in his mother's driveway and Tim's body on his farm?

If the witness incorrectly remembered the tatt, and incorrectly remembered the face, how do you explain that the tatt/face person identified as a result of his incorrect information just so happens to have Tim's truck in his mother's driveway and Tim's body on his farm?

First of all... we have no information about this witness...does he know anyone related to the case ?

Secondly, Even if the witness account is bang on... it does not mean that another or others did not meet TB and co at another location. So far we have the mysterious dark coloured SUV that was apparently following them (driver and possibly passengers as yet unaccounted for) and also the mysterious dropper offer...who as far as we know has not been named either...or anyone that may have been travelling with him/her.

Either way said witness may be a very good witness and help to a point...but after that (because he really was not around the day TB went missing) he is useless IMO (and also defense has yet to do some digging on these potential witnesses right ?)

The fact that said truck was at the mother of DM and body allegedly at the farm... means very little without other evidence to support how they got there.... Maybe DM witnessed a gruesome murder ?? Maybe he was not even there ??? Maybe he had gone home in the SUV or with original dropper offer...?? .... Maybe he had been dropped off and the people in SUV continued to murder someone and lay evidence at the door of someone they knew would be blamed??? So many possibilities..... so few facts IMO

We do not know if he has a boxed tattoo.... the police will simply say that witness was mistaken.....now of course the defense could then say..''well if he is mistaken about the box, what else is he mistaken about ' Regardless of the tattoo, the witness will need to remember a lot more than just the tattoo.....if their testimony is to be considered accurate IMO.

Maybe DM used a washable sharpie to put a box around his tattoo.

Maybe DM used a washable sharpie to put a box around his tattoo.

Yes I guess anything is possible....but if he wanted to go unnoticed as DM ....I am surprised he didn't dye his hair blond and wear glasses...... and maybe even have the name Sandra or Julie written on his arm with a Sharpie...instead of leaving the word ambition for all to see. I just find it surprising that if he is a cold blooded murderer that he seemingly couldn't have made the situation any more obvious.... THAT is what I find so odd.... as in too obvious IMO

Yes I guess anything is possible....but if he wanted to go unnoticed as DM ....I am surprised he didn't dye his hair blond and wear glasses...... and maybe even have the name Sandra or Julie written on his arm with a Sharpie...instead of leaving the word ambition for all to see. I just find it surprising that if he is a cold blooded murderer that he seemingly couldn't have made the situation any more obvious.... THAT is what I find so odd.... as in too obvious IMO

Maybe he thought the burner phone would be enough to cover his tracks. Ever watch any of the dumbest criminal videos? Perhaps DM is book smart but lacks common sense.

First of all... we have no information about this witness...does he know anyone related to the case ?

Secondly, Even if the witness account is bang on... it does not mean that another or others did not meet TB and co at another location. So far we have the mysterious dark coloured SUV that was apparently following them (driver and possibly passengers as yet unaccounted for) and also the mysterious dropper offer...who as far as we know has not been named either...or anyone that may have been travelling with him/her.

Either way said witness may be a very good witness and help to a point...but after that (because he really was not around the day TB went missing) he is useless IMO (and also defense has yet to do some digging on these potential witnesses right ?)

The fact that said truck was at the mother of DM and body allegedly at the farm... means very little without other evidence to support how they got there.... Maybe DM witnessed a gruesome murder ?? Maybe he was not even there ??? Maybe he had gone home in the SUV or with original dropper offer...?? .... Maybe he had been dropped off and the people in SUV continued to murder someone and lay evidence at the door of someone they knew would be blamed??? So many possibilities..... so few facts IMO
Blomquist-you are correct. There are so many possibilities and so few facts. IMO, that doesn't surprise me because I believe there's a publication ban of evidence in place? No one on the outside knows what evidence LE has except the initial releases. DM and MS have received, or should have received disclosure by now and if in fact there are other people to be implicated, I'm sure that they'll be working on that in their defenses. As it stands right now, the hard evidence-that is the body, the truck, the eye witness descriptions, tattoo, the real estate locations, burner phone, the yukon picked up on the CCTV, etc etc all have a DM connection...so I don't even know how MS fits into the picture? Is it you hypothesis that MS was working for the "big guys" and killed TB or was he just an innocent guy with a petty criminal record LE decided to pick on because he knew DM?

IMO, the Judge was wise in putting in such a wide sweeping publication ban and the "no contact" list. It prevents the case getting played out in the media prior to the actual trial. JMHO, but I'm surprised that if what you say is correct, that DM's high profile lawyer is allowing his client to sit in jail. But, then I guess, if in fact the crown doesn't have anything, DP will expose that on Aug 1st, so DM would only have another 20 days or so of sitting in Hotel Hamilton and HPS will have to get on to getting the real perp's. I guess the RCMP/OPP and/or TPS would investigate the extorting of DM if it is OC and maybe DM will be able to sue for wrongful arrest or something.

That leaves me wondering about what will happen to MS-he didn't even have a tattoo, burner phone or a lot of money.

:please:What I would like to hear from my fellow sleuthers who believe there's an OC to this case is "why?" I have yet to see one ounce of evidence to point in that direction, just reasons why the evidence that has pointed to DM/MS in their arrests is not in fact evidence that will stand up in a court of law. The fact that DM had money could be of interest to OC, however, where's the proof that DM/WM were getting harassed? Has anyone sleuthed out anything that could support someone framing DM? After all, every single criminal with money could play the "OC"..."I got framed" card...many sleuthers have said right from the beginning that they suspected OC- please, I'd love to know why.

IMO DM & MS will still be in jail after Aug 1 and the public won't hear a peep on any more evidence from LE until this case goes to trial.

Maybe he thought the burner phone would be enough to cover his tracks. Ever watch any of the dumbest criminal videos? Perhaps DM is book smart but lacks common sense.

There is no evidence IMO that suggests DM is dumb or lacks common sense. IMO I imagine one needs a great deal of common sense when navigating the skies or the seas as he has done. Not to mention mastering a second language...maybe more for all we know. Even being quite cap[able in real estate transactions for that matter.... I think its easy to throw the 'he's a dumb criminal ' out there when nothing else appears to make any sense.....and I have to agree...nothing in this case makes any sense based on the lack of facts etc. JMO MOO

:please:What I would like to hear from my fellow sleuthers who believe there's an OC to this case is "why?" I have yet to see one ounce of evidence to point in that direction, just reasons why the evidence that has pointed to DM/MS in their arrests is not in fact evidence that will stand up in a court of law. The fact that DM had money could be of interest to OC, however, where's the proof that DM/WM were getting harassed? Has anyone sleuthed out anything that could support someone framing DM? After all, every single criminal with money could play the "OC"..."I got framed" card...many sleuthers have said right from the beginning that they suspected OC- please, I'd love to know why.

Ms.S. you are correct that there is no evidence to point to the framing / OC theory with the exception possibly of all the very same circumstantial evidence that has been reported against MS and DM and examining it in a different light. The framing would have succeeded in that all evidence so far (that has been released) points to DM and MS and they are both sitting in jail, possibly forever. In terms of hard evidence we don't have any because we are not LE and we are not MSM, nor has anyone from MSM pursued this. We do know that MSM is finding this to be the most tight-lipped case, not just the silence of LE which is expected, but the silence of almost everyone who knows DM and MS. So the feeling is there is a whole other dimension here, even before DP made his infamous "framing aspect" comment, the whole thing was weird to a lot of people and even still many people I speak to not on this board.

So far as the "why", many situations have been considered by posters, but the common denominator is money. Ranging from drugs, to chop shop op, to airport access with facilitated clearance to being in contraband, to even crooked but legal business schemes, the motivation is money and a common factor is DM cannot be dead he would have to be alive and unable to act in order for schemes to be successful. Hence jail for a long long time. JMO.

Should anyone know more, we are not allowed to post it here anyway. I've heard a couple of rumours but I can't talk about them and I also cannot verify them privately.

If I were MSM or a private eye and started digging and found some OC link, I'd probably stop my investigations ASAP because I would think "who framed Dellen Millard?" is not worth the notion that solving that mystery might cause harm to my own family.

If there is a connection, only LE can get to the bottom of it IMO.

Blomquist-you are correct. There are so many possibilities and so few facts. IMO, that doesn't surprise me because I believe there's a publication ban of evidence in place? No one on the outside knows what evidence LE has except the initial releases. DM and MS have received, or should have received disclosure by now and if in fact there are other people to be implicated,

Yes a publication ban.... IMO it saves them from having to be scrutinized while they piece together a case with so few facts.. JMO No-one on the outside knows... but what is there if anything to know other than what we know...???

Full disclosure may not be available yet IMO A basic disclosure would have been supplied fairly early on but the main disclosure that is any surveillance, witness statements, warrant disclosure etc would not IMO be available yet. IMO MOO . LE may not have all the story and be working with very little IMO... they couldn't see who was driving the following car apparently. So unless they have someone who orchestrated the whole thing or someone who was there giving them details where do you think the other information will come from ? JMO

I'm sure that they'll be working on that in their defenses. As it stands right now, the hard evidence-that is the body, the truck, the eye witness descriptions, tattoo, the real estate locations, burner phone, the yukon picked up on the CCTV, etc etc all have a DM connection...so I don't even know how MS fits into the picture? Is it you hypothesis that MS was working for the "big guys" and killed TB or was he just an innocent guy with a petty criminal record LE decided to pick on because he knew DM?

I have a few theories, one of which I am still working on... but IMO MS (if indeed it was MS) may not have been there to harm TB. Until we know who dropped them off and who was following and who may have intercepted their journey I think the whole lot is up in the air.... Of course they may not have been there when TB was murdered.... so it will be interesting to see which route LE have decided to take....I think they have their work cut out for them IMO

IMO, the Judge was wise in putting in such a wide sweeping publication ban and the "no contact" list. It prevents the case getting played out in the media prior to the actual trial.

The judge was probably asked to issue a publication ban IMO, the prosecution often requests !!! I truly think the publication ban is there to protect LE and the prosecution. There is nothing worse than putting information out there to have to retract it to make the pieces fit, thus making one selves look totally inadequate...JMO. The No Contact list is put there to prevent people discussing the case.... but in actual fact they cannot stop people communicating and they know it. It's just that if caught it is a problem for those found '''breaching'' the conditions. This doesn't stop them talking to the lawyer though !!!! Also they can talk in the company of a lawyer....so I expect you can figure it out how it works !! JMO

JMHO, but I'm surprised that if what you say is correct, that DM's high profile lawyer is allowing his client to sit in jail.

His lawyer cannot just get him out of jail ! The 'system' will not allow it. I do not see them dropping charges at this point regardless of whether DM/MS are innocent. JMO

But, then I guess, if in fact the crown doesn't have anything, DP will expose that on Aug 1st, so DM would only have another 20 days or so of sitting in Hotel Hamilton and HPS will have to get on to getting the real perp's. I guess the RCMP/OPP and/or TPS would investigate the extorting of DM if it is OC and maybe DM will be able to sue for wrongful arrest or something.

No I do not expect DP to expose anything on Aug 1st JMO. The system does not work like that. Even if there was a confession by someone else, it does not mean they won't keep DM/MS in jail IMO. Confessions can get ignored or not believed.... the system gets money from court cases. Every COUNT is an ACCOUNT...so once on the track they do not want it off.....unless something better comes along. Now if they do realize that they may lose....they will try to mitigate their losses by keeping those charged in the loop. They may say they were accessories to the crime or some such accusation. JMO

Down the road any wrongfully accused be it murder or a traffic stop should be pursued IMO... unless people stand up to the wrongdoing it will continue JMO

That leaves me wondering about what will happen to MS-he didn't even have a tattoo, burner phone or a lot of money.

How do you know he doesn't ? Burner phones are quite common...and not always used by criminals. People who don't like the surveillance state and its intrusion will buy such phones. Besides the lack of a continuous billing by phone companies is a bonus for such phones. JMO

I think there has been a lot of theories put forward and some are quite feasible IMO... maybe for some people they just find anything 'outside of the box' as it were too stressful to contemplate MOO

IMO DM & MS will still be in jail after Aug 1 and the public won't hear a peep on any more evidence from LE until this case goes to trial.

I think the court will keep them in jail...even if to maintain a degree of control over the case IMO That still doesn't answer the numerous questions and anomaies in the case as I see it IMO MOO

thanx for your post .. my responses in bright orange

Ms.S. you are correct that there is no evidence to point to the framing / OC theory with the exception possibly of all the very same circumstantial evidence that has been reported against MS and DM and examining it in a different light. The framing would have succeeded in that all evidence so far (that has been released) points to DM and MS and they are both sitting in jail, possibly forever. In terms of hard evidence we don't have any because we are not LE and we are not MSM, nor has anyone from MSM pursued this. We do know that MSM is finding this to be the most tight-lipped case, not just the silence of LE which is expected, but the silence of almost everyone who knows DM and MS. So the feeling is there is a whole other dimension here, even before DP made his infamous "framing aspect" comment, the whole thing was weird to a lot of people and even still many people I speak to not on this board.

So far as the "why", many situations have been considered by posters, but the common denominator is money. Ranging from drugs, to chop shop op, to airport access with facilitated clearance to being in contraband, to even crooked but legal business schemes, the motivation is money and a common factor is DM cannot be dead he would have to be alive and unable to act in order for schemes to be successful. Hence jail for a long long time. JMO.

Should anyone know more, we are not allowed to post it here anyway. I've heard a couple of rumours but I can't talk about them and I also cannot verify them privately.

If I were MSM or a private eye and started digging and found some OC link, I'd probably stop my investigations ASAP because I would think "who framed Dellen Millard?" is not worth the notion that solving that mystery might cause harm to my own family.

If there is a connection, only LE can get to the bottom of it IMO.

OR some other OC JMO

Blomquist-you are correct. There are so many possibilities and so few facts. IMO, that doesn't surprise me because I believe there's a publication ban of evidence in place? No one on the outside knows what evidence LE has except the initial releases. DM and MS have received, or should have received disclosure by now and if in fact there are other people to be implicated, I'm sure that they'll be working on that in their defenses. As it stands right now, the hard evidence-that is the body, the truck, the eye witness descriptions, tattoo, the real estate locations, burner phone, the yukon picked up on the CCTV, etc etc all have a DM connection...so I don't even know how MS fits into the picture? Is it you hypothesis that MS was working for the "big guys" and killed TB or was he just an innocent guy with a petty criminal record LE decided to pick on because he knew DM?

IMO, the Judge was wise in putting in such a wide sweeping publication ban and the "no contact" list. It prevents the case getting played out in the media prior to the actual trial. JMHO, but I'm surprised that if what you say is correct, that DM's high profile lawyer is allowing his client to sit in jail. But, then I guess, if in fact the crown doesn't have anything, DP will expose that on Aug 1st, so DM would only have another 20 days or so of sitting in Hotel Hamilton and HPS will have to get on to getting the real perp's. I guess the RCMP/OPP and/or TPS would investigate the extorting of DM if it is OC and maybe DM will be able to sue for wrongful arrest or something.

How do you know that the burner phone was DM's? Is that a common assumption because it had been used at some locations in Etobicoke, or was there more released that maybe I missed? Have they found the phone or proof of who bought it?

As for the Yukon, unless other evidence was found inside it, with the poor quality of the video, both defense and crown will have a few witnesses disagreeing with each other as to whether it is even possible to prove it was DM's Yukon. JMO

It's very rare in Ontario for a preliminary hearing, pre-trial, and bail hearing not to have a publication ban. It's pretty standard to ask for one and it's mandatory for the judge to grant it if requested. Once the actual trial starts, the ban generally only affects what was previously covered. In other words, we still don't hear the evidence until it comes out during the trial. Except, of course, when two accused are tried separately and a complete ban is placed on the first trial to protect the rights of the second accused. Even during trial, what the jury doesn't hear can not be reported until after the trial is over.

Some info regarding publication bans:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/publicationbans/

http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/english/pub_ban.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics