Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a press article about the neighbour FC and a RF and another neighbour who spoke to the press about the trailer. I believe it was FC who called it in....someone posted the link on this site I will try to find it to back up my opinion here.

You would think that a neighbour would, if that concerned about something on someone else s property, try to call her.... but no.... it appears this guy went straight to the police .. I will add 'IMO' here until I find the link from the other thread to validate it.

Sorry, you're correct. I found it. (Although it doesn't say when he called.)

A neighbour who lives next door to the Tinsmith Court address where the trailer was found said it first appeared in the driveway late Thursday and the home belongs to Millard's mother, Madeleine Burns, who is listed as the sole owner.

"It was suspicious in that it was parked right up against the garage," said Frank Cianfarani, who called the police to have them check out the trailer.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875113-millard-already-owned-truck-and-several-properties/

I find it odd that most articles say that the truck arrived late Thursday. If the hockey game was on at the time, I assume it had to be on Wednesday night.

This article also says...

Neighbours told CBC News the lights of the truck were so bright, they couldn't make out a licence plate. They also noted they hadn't seen Millard's mother all week.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/13/hamilton-bosma-mystery.html

So I'm assuming that no one can identify the truck that dropped the trailer off?

JMO

In Response to Blomquist

We also rent out part of our land to a farmer who grows hay. He is on our property for maybe 3 or 4 days out of a whole summer, depending on whether he cuts the hay once or twice in a season. Usually a few hours/day to cut the hay, then he comes back a few days later to bale it. IIRC the farmer grows corn in DM's field. He would have to come sometime in April or May (depending on the soil conditions) to plant the corn. Most likely after that, he would only come back to harvest in the fall. It may be that due to some bad luck, or bad timing (or both) on DM's part, the farmer just happened to choose to plant the crops while DM was in the midst of his dastardly deed.

MOO, but it seems to me that LE may never have been led to DM if it wasn't for a series of unfortunate events (at least on DM's part), that led them right to DM's door, beginning with the discovery of TB's cell phone. IMHO, I think finding TB's cellphone was THE most important factor in the collapse of DM's house of cards. Were it not for the discovery of TB's cell phone, LE would probably have never found out about test drive #1, and his description of the unique tattoo. The description of the tattoo was a crucial lead as well, as I believe it is what led to DM's arrest. DM's name is released the day after his arrest, which drew attention from his Mom MB's neighbors, in regards to the trailer that suddenly appeared in her driveway a few nights before. I don't think the neighbors would have been so concerned about it, had it not been for the news of DM's arrest.

MOO, but I think DM was just becoming too cocky, as he felt he wasn't the type of person to draw suspicion from LE (no criminal history, fairly well off family, etc.). He hadn't been questioned by LE as far as I'm aware in regards to LB's disappearance and the phone records showing he was one of the last people she spoke with. He also seemed to not draw any suspicion at the time in regards to the untimely suicide of WM. MOO:moo:MOO:moo:MOO:moo:

I believe that if the killer did not want TB's cell phone to be found, that they would have destroyed it. The police did not need TB's physical phone to trace the calls made to it. Also, there are such inconsistencies with the tattoo identification that even the photos of which tattoo to be on the lookout for were changed drastically in the days after the arrest. I do not have the photos but I would not be surprised if someone here still has them. From what I recall, the original release showed an arm with Ambition in a box frame tattooed where a watch would go, and then it was changed to remove the box from the picture, then it was changed to show a picture of a bare arm with just an arrow pointing to where the tattoo might be with the word Ambition off to the side. Why would they change the description after they had caught the person it was supposed to be describing? To me that is highly suspicious. What was it I believe Archangel7 said about those most likely to set up a frame job, something about one of the first groups that usually attempt a frame up are law enforcement themselves?

DM was arrested AFTER the neighbours called about the truck as the truck was put on MB's driveway on the Weds/Thurs night (early hours of Thurs) DM was arrested on the Friday was he not? So the neighbours had called in about the trailer on Thursday...a day before the arrest. So whatever reason they called in about a trailer it was nothing to do with the arrest IMO

DM was arrested on the Friday (announced on Saturday). The neighbor called police regarding the trailer on the Sunday.

Frank Cianfarani, who lives beside Madeleine Burns, Mr. Millard’s mother, called police on Sunday morning after becoming suspicious about the black trailer, which appeared in her driveway on Thursday evening and was parked against the garage door. Ms. Burns did not return phone messages.[\quote]
http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/n...in-bosma-case/article11883445/?service=mobile

Sorry, you're correct. I found it. (Although it doesn't say when he called.)

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875113-millard-already-owned-truck-and-several-properties/

I find it odd that most articles say that the truck arrived late Thursday. If the hockey game was on at the time, I assume it had to be on Wednesday night.

This article also says...

So I'm assuming that no one can identify the truck that dropped the trailer off?

JMO

I have found an article like you that says the truck was dropped off Weds/Thurs night. Also an article says that the lights were too bright to see the license plate.... Surely if the saw the lights and were looking for a plate (although thats odd as if they called after the arrest why would they be looking for the plate ?????) But they have not said which vehicle brought the trailer....very odd being that they thought it was so suspicious. JMO

Some say they simply called the police and another says they waited a couple of days..... (that would be Saturday)...then another says Sunday. So I can only assume that the day chosen will be the day best suited to the disclosure of LE JMO

These are what I found:

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/671257/suspect-in-tim-bosma-disappearance-completely-in-shock/

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/suspec...by-allegations-lawyer-1.1278801#ixzz2Tg8GUj2B

This one says that by Sunday there were more police on the street...which IMO backs up that police were called before Sunday... JMO

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

DM was arrested on the Friday (announced on Saturday). The neighbor called police regarding the trailer on the Sunday.

Frank Cianfarani, who lives beside Madeleine Burns, Mr. Millard’s mother, called police on Sunday morning after becoming suspicious about the black trailer, which appeared in her driveway on Thursday evening and was parked against the garage door. Ms. Burns did not return phone messages.[\quote]
http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/n...in-bosma-case/article11883445/?service=mobile

There are three differing account via MSM (not that they are to be believed most of the time IMO) But an interesting point is that FC said that they could NOT see the plate (see above links) because the lights were too bright. Why would they be looking for a plate on the night it was dropped off IF they had no idea who the POI was at that time and no idea of the MB connection?

I don't think we actually know when, or even if, the neighbours called in a tip about the truck parked in MB's driveway. DM was arrested on Friday, LE was at his Etobicoke house on Saturday and at MB's house on Sunday. Although we can assume someone called it in, it could also have been just the steps that LE followed. Wouldn't the neighbours try to contact MB first to ask about why the truck was there or how long it would be staying, before actually calling the police? Unless, of course, they called because of the arrest.

JMO

Actually, Alethea, although there's been more than a little google scrubbing appears to involved, some details are still online at http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/aviation-heir-remains-silent-after-kidnapping-charge-in-bosma-case/article11883445/

"FC who lives beside MB, Mr. Millard’s mother, called police on Sunday morning after becoming suspicious about the black trailer, which appeared in her driveway on Thursday evening and was parked against the garage door. Ms. Burns did not return phone messages."

and

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2013/05/13/20817846.html

"FC and other neighbours called York Regional Police Sunday morning to come check the trailer. "

Somewhere there was a reference to FC being roused from his involvement in the hockey game, which was Wednesday night, by the sound of the truck arriving. I can't find it now.

In any case Wednesday seems now to have become Thursday when FC first noticed the oddly parked trailer in the driveway - actually "after midnight on Thursday" according to canoe.ca, which would technically be Friday - and doesn't mention why FC would be worrying, after midnight, about a vehicle in a neighbor's driveway nor explain why he and the other neighbors would continue worrying for 3 or more days without just dropping by to find out what's up before calling in the constabulary. MOO. At this point, we'll recall, nobody appeared to know that MB is DM's mother, or at least they were reportedly surprised to learn this news but did recall rare visits from a boy with brightly coloured hair styles. (This in itself is somewhat puzzling given that we are well aware by now that the hair thing was associated with Baha race and appears to have been temporary at best. Of course, the neighbors have apparently been paying very close attention to her house all these years and perhaps MB did receive visits from various lads with startling hair-dos although that would seem unlikely imo.)

I believe that if the killer did not want TB's cell phone to be found, that they would have destroyed it. The police did not need TB's physical phone to trace the calls made to it. Also, there are such inconsistencies with the tattoo identification that even the photos of which tattoo to be on the lookout for were changed drastically in the days after the arrest. I do not have the photos but I would not be surprised if someone here still has them. From what I recall, the original release showed an arm with Ambition in a box frame tattooed where a watch would go, and then it was changed to remove the box from the picture, then it was changed to show a picture of a bare arm with just an arrow pointing to where the tattoo might be with the word Ambition off to the side. Why would they change the description after they had caught the person it was supposed to be describing? To me that is highly suspicious. What was it I believe Archangel7 said about those most likely to set up a frame job, something about one of the first groups that usually attempt a frame up are law enforcement themselves?

Oh you can be sure that LE are very adept at dragging disclosures out long enough to make pieces fit. If DM has a good lawyer the lawyer will be able to scan all LE officers disclosures in detail. I would guess that somewhere there will be a slip up...there usually is IMO

I have witnessed LE lie barefaced on a witness stand and minutes later be proven by the defense to be the liars they can be. When they say "I don't recall" they are being 'clever'. Recall and remember are two very different concepts....and they use recall most of the time. "I don't recall" leaves it open to 'well I may remember but I wont/dont wish to recall it right now ' ;-) ..... the play on words is a real court game IMO.

But a good lawyer should be able to make any liar get really angry and thus jump feet first into the net. JMO

To date I have not seen a pic of DM with a tattoo of Ambition that has a frame around it. The tattoo I saw was faded...so whay on earth anyone would frame a faded tattoo does not make sense to me. Also the alleged 1st test drive guy was the one who claimed to have seen a tattoo of Ambition with a frame around it !!! Either he is mistaken, lying or was briefed incorrectly IMO. JMO MOO

Actually, Alethea, although there's been more than a little google scrubbing appears to involved, some details are still online at http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/aviation-heir-remains-silent-after-kidnapping-charge-in-bosma-case/article11883445/

"FC who lives beside MB, Mr. Millard’s mother, called police on Sunday morning after becoming suspicious about the black trailer, which appeared in her driveway on Thursday evening and was parked against the garage door. Ms. Burns did not return phone messages."

and

"FC and other neighbours called York Regional Police Sunday morning to come check the trailer. "

Somewhere there was a reference to FC being roused from his involvement in the hockey game, which was Wednesday night, by the sound of the truck arriving. I can't find it now.

In any case Wednesday seems now to have become Thursday when FC first noticed the oddly parked trailer in the driveway - actually "after midnight on Thursday" according to canoe.ca, which would technically be Friday - and doesn't mention why FC would be worrying, after midnight, about a vehicle in a neighbor's driveway nor explain why he and the other neighbors would continue worrying for 3 or more days without just dropping by to find out what's up before calling in the constabulary. MOO. At this point, we'll recall, nobody appeared to know that MB is DM's mother, or at least they were reportedly surprised to learn this news but did recall rare visits from a boy with brightly coloured hair styles. (This in itself is somewhat puzzling given that we are well aware by now that the hair thing was associated with Baha race and appears to have been temporary at best. Of course, the neighbors have apparently been paying very close attention to her house all these years and perhaps MB did receive visits from various lads with startling hair-dos although that would seem unlikely imo.)

The Leafs game was on the Weds night so I believe that the trailer would have been dropped off at around midnight. JMO Some articles (I posted a few above,) simply say a neighbour called the police...another says he waited a couple of days ...then another says Sunday.... thats MSM for you.... but as in my above post I find it interesting that neighbours say they could not see the plate as the lights were too bright....but if he called on Sunday because he had only just learned of the arrest as some say.... then why was he looking for a plate on Weds/Thurs night ?

Also, he says DM was with MB when she moved in , but that he hasn;t seen DM for a decade. This is very strange because it would seem that MB and WM were together in 2006 (as per CM obit) . So surely MB and WM lived in the house on Maple (where DM was living when arrested) or BOTH WM and MB lived in Kleinburg. BUT FC makes no mention of WM living at Kleinburg. So I would guess that MB has not even lived in Kleinberg for a decade. So how on earth did FC see DM a decade ago.... and see his alleged multi coloured hair dos if they didnt move there until after 2006 ? (which was only 6-7 years ago) JMO MOO

Oh you can be sure that LE are very adept at dragging disclosures out long enough to make pieces fit. If DM has a good lawyer the lawyer will be able to scan all LE officers disclosures in detail. I would guess that somewhere there will be a slip up...there usually is IMO

I have witnessed LE lie barefaced on a witness stand and minutes later be proven by the defense to be the liars they can be. When they say "I don't recall" they are being 'clever'. Recall and remember are two very different concepts....and they use recall most of the time. "I don't recall" leaves it open to 'well I may remember but I wont/dont wish to recall it right now ' ;-) ..... the play on words is a real court game IMO.

But a good lawyer should be able to make any liar get really angry and thus jump feet first into the net. JMO

To date I have not seen a pic of DM with a tattoo of Ambition that has a frame around it. The tattoo I saw was faded...so whay on earth anyone would frame a faded tattoo does not make sense to me. Also the alleged 1st test drive guy was the one who claimed to have seen a tattoo of Ambition with a frame around it !!! Either he is mistaken, lying or was briefed incorrectly IMO. JMO MOO
IMO, there has to be more people who had recently seen the tattoo. Hopefully we'll get eye witness reports on whether or not it was in a box. Also, perhaps the box was a temporary tattoo...something drawn on for special events...or to throw off LE if they ever came looking for DM on any matter since it was reported that the "ambition" part of the tattoo was quite popular.

People get older/faded tattoos refreshed, updated, and added on to all the time, especially people who have multiple tattoos, such as DM.

People get older/faded tattoos refreshed, updated, and added on to all the time, especially people who have multiple tattoos, such as DM.

Maybe so...but DM would have had to have had that 'frame' done very recently....as in 2012 it was not there according to the pics.... JMO

There is no report anywhere that the witness at test drive #1 saw a boxed ambition tattoo. I challenge you to cite such a report.

You have used something that never happened to accuse a witness of lying, confusion and/or fraudulent behaviour.

It seems that, according to this OC conspiracy theory, everyone but DM is a lying pawn.

and

Here is the article that mentions the hockey game.

Bob Dimas, who also lives on Tinsmith, said he saw someone bringing the black trailer in on Wednesday night, while Dimas and his son were watching the Maple Leafs game. Then by Sunday, “there were more police cars on the street than there were neighbourhood cars.”

So either the truck showed up Wednesday night, before 10:30, or they were watching a taped game that they already knew the final score for.

This one says they reported it after they found out who the suspect was.

It looked suspicious in that regard,” the 52-year-old said. “We had never seen the trailer before so my neighbour across the street and I talked about it and said it’s probably a good idea to have the police check it, after we came to know that he was the suspect.”

And this onesays that MB cooperated with the police at her house on Saturday.

Paradkar said Madeleine Millard co-operated with police at her Kleinberg, Ont. residential property Saturday.

It seems no one knows what day it was, let alone what time it was.

Why does this remind me of the Christine Jessop case when times were changed to match up with the movements of the (incorrect) suspect?

JMO

There is no report anywhere that the witness at test drive #1 saw a boxed ambition tattoo. I challenge you to cite such a report.

Challenge accepted!

Kavanagh said the Toronto man described the orange shirt as being short-sleeved and noticed several tattoos on the suspect’s arms. The most distinctive was one on one of his wrists where a person wears a watch. It read “Ambition” and was framed by a box in the same direction as a watch.

http://www.flamboroughreview.com/news/bosma-suspects-ambition-tattoo-unique-police/

The first man is described as about 6-foot-1 or 6-foot-2, 170 to 180 pounds, with short light to medium brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, a long-sleeve orange shirt, running shoes and several tattoos on his arms.

Most notably of the tattoos was the word “ambition,” framed by a box, tattooed on his wrist “where a person wears a watch,” Kavanagh said.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/10/missing-hamilton-man-tim-bosnas-cell-phone-found-in-Brantford

The business owner described the two men as suspicious and added to the description already provided by police.

The first suspect has the word “Ambition” tattooed on his wrist with a box around it, police said, adding that it’s a rather uncommon tattoo.

http://globalnews.ca/news/551499/hamilton-police-to-provide-update-on-tim-bosma-case/

Actually, Alethea, although there's been more than a little google scrubbing appears to involved, some details are still online at http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...napping-charge-in-bosma-case/article11883445/

and

"Google scrubbing"???

All of the original articles still pop up in a simple google search: tim bosma + trailer.

http://www.google.com/search?q=tim+bosma+trailer

After midnight on Thursday, would be Thursday, as in 12:01 A.M., 12:02 A.M., 12:03 A.M., and so forth and so on.

"Brightly colored hair" has been taken out of context. In its original context, it referred to hairstyles of a much younger DM, and not the "mohawk" DM sported later.

But after the news broke of his arrest, Dimas recognized him in news photos — especially with the bright red Mohawk, as he frequently had brightly coloured hair as a kid, Dimas said.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

"Google scrubbing"???

After midnight on Thursday, would be Thursday, as in 12:01 A.M., 12:02 A.M., 12:03 A.M., and so forth and so on.

No scrubbing.

Last Sunday,police cars swarmed a quiet street in Kleinburg surrounding a large black covered trailer parked on a driveway . Neighbours said it had appeared days earlier, on Wednesday night while they watched the Leafs lose their fourth playoff game.
Police confirmed there was a black pickup truck inside, but still no Bosma. Days later they would confirm the truck was his Dodge Ram.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/18/tim_bosma_the_painful_search_for_a_missing_man.html

Possibly different neighbours, different newspapers, different accounts.

I for one find it perfectly normal that one neighbour would see the trailer arrive while another wouldn't notice it until the next day.

And from the police press release:

From the police press release:

This description of the two males matched the description provided by Mrs. Bosma. As well the vehicle owner from Toronto was able to add a description of the first male. 1) male white, 6’1” to 6’2”, 170 to 180 lbs, mid 20’s, light to medium short brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve orange shirt and running shoes. The male had several tattoos on his arms. On one of his wrists where a person wears a watch was the word, “Ambition.” There was a box tattooed, framing the outside of the word. Police have researched this tattoo which is not uncommon but the location of it is unique. This male has not been identified as yet.
2) male white, 5’9” to 5’10” , small to medium build, early to mid 20’s, dark hair, wearing a red hooded sweatshirt with hood up over his head.

3) These males were last seen in Mr. Bosma’s vehicle described as a 2007 Dodge Ram pick up black in colour, Ontario licence plate 726 7ZW.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/05/10/tim-bosma-missing-persons_n_3254021.html

You have used something that never happened to accuse a witness of lying, confusion and/or fraudulent behaviour.

It seems that, according to this OC conspiracy theory, everyone but DM is a lying pawn.

Excuse me...but why do you think LE came up with a 'lookalike' pic of a tattoo with a box around it ? It came from the alleged 1st test drive. The large guy said that the guy that test drove his truck had a tattoo of the word ambition in a frame in the place where you wear a watch... I will provide a link... Kindly do not slander me as a liar. thank you

here is the link:
http://www.cp24.com/news/bosma-s-cellphone-found-police-release-new-details-on-suspects-1.1275631

The witness was able to give police a more detailed description of one of the suspects. He said the man had several tattoos, one of which said “Ambition” on his wrist where one would normally wear a watch. The tattoo is said to have some kind of box frame around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214