Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I typically roll my eyes at such things and I can't believe I even went there.

:blushing:

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!

Same to you Snoofo ... and all our other WS Canucks !! HAPPY CANADA DAY !!:canada: :fireworks:

Too hot for celebrating here today, but at least I got the flag hung up :)

:Banane45::Banane23::Banane45::Banane23::Banane45::Banane23:

Yes there are ways a trustee can be paid/pay themselves.

I agree the evidence is just too 'convenient' for me... It would have made far more sense to go into Algonquin park and pitch a tent pretending to camp alongside the trailer rather than put it on your own doorstep. JMO

The truck was hidden. LE was looking for a truck, not a trailer.

There are people on here that don't understand evidence, I doubt DM has a clue.

Or they just think they're infallible. Col. Smarty Pants Russell Williams walked into his interview with Jim Smith, wearing his boots that were part of his downfall.

ETA: To clarify .. I didn't mean the "people on here" think they're infallible, I meant the likes of DM and RW

Here is a quick synopsis of the movie Murder by Numbers. Interesting.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_by_Numbers"]Murder by Numbers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

We do. We know he went on a test drive with TB. And TB never returned. And DM is charged with his murder.
And that his charred remains were found on one of DM's properties and that TB's truck was found in a trailer parked in his (DM's) mother's driveway...

So, instead of "jumping" to the conclusion that he (DM) had something to do with TB's murder we should be more inclined to understand that "people" (wtheck-knows-who) are setting him up.

:floorlaugh:

We can always google for info we require. For example if you need to find information about embezzling, kidnappings etc (examples of conspiratorial type frame.set ups) simply type into google. Even the smaller ones like the one involving Martha Stewart (embezzlement not kidnapping of course) shows up.... There is a wealth of them....... JMO

Is that movie also listed on DM's Facebook profile? If so, along with the other movies previously mentioned, it seems pretty clear to me where he got his warped ideas. Jmo

Which warped ideas... do we have proof of any warped ideas? The movies in question are interesting I will agree.... but not warped IMO ,

The truck was hidden. LE was looking for a truck, not a trailer.

Yes the truck was hidden....but by the time the truck was found they already knew who they were going to arrest because they obtained warrants for all related properties. It would be a simple deduction that if someone wanted DM in jail.....they would make sure he was appearing to be the guilty party, so that LE would be on his tail and then its obvious they would search any home connected to him. Of course it helped that a neighbour was extremely interested in a trailer that was parked on someones driveway, but LE would have been going there anyway if only to question the mother...... I am sure they would have asked about the trailer had she been home......which apparently she hadn't been in some time.

If DM knew that he was guilty and they were coming for him he would have never have put the truck on his mothers driveway hidden or not IMO

Same for the body.... killing someone and leaving the evidence on your doorstep just doesn't sit well....... its not happening....IMO JMO

We can always google for info we require. For example if you need to find information about embezzling, kidnappings etc (examples of conspiratorial type frame.set ups) simply type into google. Even the smaller ones like the one involving Martha Stewart (embezzlement not kidnapping of course) shows up.... There is a wealth of them....... JMO
It's the poster's responsibility to provide links to back up his/her statements.

Martha Stewart served time due to insider trading, not embezzlement.

Yes the truck was hidden....but by the time the truck was found they already knew who they were going to arrest because they obtained warrants for all related properties. It would be a simple deduction that if someone wanted DM in jail.....they would make sure he was appearing to be the guilty party, so that LE would be on his tail and then its obvious they would search any home connected to him. Of course it helped that a neighbour was extremely interested in a trailer that was parked on someones driveway, but LE would have been going there anyway if only to question the mother...... I am sure they would have asked about the trailer had she been home......which apparently she hadn't been in some time.

If DM knew that he was guilty and they were coming for him he would have never have put the truck on his mothers driveway hidden or not IMO

Same for the body.... killing someone and leaving the evidence on your doorstep just doesn't sit well....... its not happening....IMO JMO
<bbm>

He didn't know they were coming for him. The trailer was put there Wednesday night; he wasn't arrested until Friday.

Basically I interpret what you're saying is that, if all the evidence points to the alleged murder, that person isn't the guilty party because someone else arranged it to look that way ... whomever "they" are.

Martha Stewart served time due to insider trading, not embezzlement.

Thanks for the clarification that it was a conspiratorial type of 'crime'.....

Inside trading /embezzlement.... as in conspiring to extract funds and the like from a business or such, along similar lines.....but sorry if my post was not entirely spot on.... thank you

<bbm>

He didn't know they were coming for him. The trailer was put there Wednesday night; he wasn't arrested until Friday.

Basically I interpret what you're saying is that, if all the evidence points to the alleged murder, that person isn't the guilty party because someone else arranged it to look that way ... whomever "they" are.

If you were the murderer...would you not have been tuning into any radio/TV in your vicinity to see what was happening ??? The story of TB went out on Monday I believe. Surely if you were involved in a murder you would be following the progress intently JMO. Like you said the trailer was parked up late Weds night/early hours Thurs morning. By this time the info about a tattoo had been released. Therefore IF you were the murderer you would by now start assuming IMO that LE were onto you. The LAST place IMO that you would place evidence at this point is at yours or your mothers properties.

Also if you had a deceased body to deal with ....why on earth would you take it to your own premises??? Lets assume TB was murdered before being taken to farm.... why not with all the backroads and farmland and numerous cornfields find a place that is away from your property and off the beaten track, to place body? (Not that this would have been ideal for TB's family but from a murder perspective would have made more sense.) If DM was murdered at the farm....I say 'Why'? Again this is like killing someone in your kitchen and putting a head on a spike on your front porch. This is why this all looks so 'perfectly put together' and for a it to look like a set up to me...

Maybe it isn't but to me thats how it looks JMO MOO

Here is an article I hadn't seen previously, I found this comment interesting as it differs from information I had read previously...sorry if this has already been posted, but I don't believe it has.

His lawyer, Deepak Paradkar, told the court he expects to receive disclosure from the Crown within two or three weeks. However, Leitch said he expects it to happen next week.

I had thought it was stated that DP expected disclosure at the Aug 1st court date, so could we expect more to happen with DM on this date? MOO

He wants Millard to appear in person on Aug. 1.
Smich will appear again by video.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3839297-clairmont-so-close-yet-so-far-from-answers-in-bosma-case/

If you were the murderer...would you not have been tuning into any radio/TV in your vicinity to see what was happening ??? The story of TB went out on Monday I believe. Surely if you were involved in a murder you would be following the progress intently JMO. Like you said the trailer was parked up late Weds night/early hours Thurs morning. By this time the info about a tattoo had been released. Therefore IF you were the murderer you would by now start assuming IMO that LE were onto you. The LAST place IMO that you would place evidence at this point is at yours or your mothers properties.

Also if you had a deceased body to deal with ....why on earth would you take it to your own premises??? Lets assume TB was murdered before being taken to farm.... why not with all the backroads and farmland and numerous cornfields find a place that is away from your property and off the beaten track, to place body? (Not that this would have been ideal for TB's family but from a murder perspective would have made more sense.) If DM was murdered at the farm....I say 'Why'? Again this is like killing someone in your kitchen and putting a head on a spike on your front porch. This is why this all looks so 'perfectly put together' and for a it to look like a set up to me...

Maybe it isn't but to me thats how it looks JMO MOO

Personally, I don't think they gave a hoot about what the media was all about. Just got on with their shopping, chopping, whatever it is they do with their days.

If I was a murderer who thought I had already effectively dealt with the disposal of a body on my remote acreage, and the only thing that could connect me to that missing person now was his truck, I would want that truck hidden .. inside a trailer anyplace other than my hangar or any address directly connected to me. With my mother out of town or wherever, that's the plum place to take it because if LE were looking for an addy for me, they have the hangar and lots of other addresses in my name, they would not connect me to somebody named MB in Kleinburg. Great spot to put it until such time as Mom comes back and I can have some time to think of how else to deal with this item.

Why would I dump a body anywhere else when I have remote acreage that people do not normally visit and an incinerator to effectively deal with the body? No visible truck in my possession and a pile of ashes way the hell out in the country where nobody will ever see them.

I kinda regret getting that tattoo though.

Personally, I don't think they gave a hoot about what the media was all about. Just got on with their shopping, chopping, whatever it is they do with their days.

If I was a murderer who thought I had already effectively dealt with the disposal of a body on my remote acreage, and the only thing that could connect me to that missing person now was his truck, I would want that truck hidden .. inside a trailer anyplace other than my hangar or any address directly connected to me. With my mother out of town or wherever, that's the plum place to take it because if LE were looking for an addy for me, they have the hangar and lots of other addresses in my name, they would not connect me to somebody named MB in Kleinburg. Great spot to put it until such time as Mom comes back and I can have some time to think of how else to deal with this item.

Why would I dump a body anywhere else when I have remote acreage that people do not normally visit and an incinerator to effectively deal with the body? No visible truck in my possession and a pile of ashes way the hell out in the country where nobody will ever see them.

I kinda regret getting that tattoo though.

ah ha ha ha!

Seriously, spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members