Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so who's house is this? mother's?

Shortly after the arrest, police moved in on a home in Oakville owned by Maria Smich-Grygorcewicz.on Montrose Abbey Drive. Hamilton police confirmed the search at that address was related to the Bosma case.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2013/05/22/hamilton-bosma-second-arrest.html

Hmmm so mother and son lived on the same street? MS dad said he lived with his mother. MS mom said he lived with a gf. And already the lies begin....should be interesting

Interesting:

• Google "DIR3N33D" and you will find Dellen's online gaming profile on Steam
  • he was last online May 5, 2013, the day before Bosma went missing
  • go through his friends and you will find that one of them is Smich's accomplice (AS) in the graffiti incident, the same guy that faced a robbery charge in January

How do know that DIR3N33D actually belongs to DM ? There is no info for this user on the profile page.

J.

Over the past weekend, Mr. Smich helped celebrate the marriage of one of his two sisters, said a childhood friend of Mr. Smich who did not want his name published. Facebook photos, since deleted, showed him dressed in a tuxedo, smoking a cigar, smiling and posing with the wedding party.

The family moved from neighbouring Mississauga about a decade ago, where a young Mr. Smich was often in trouble, the man said: “I seen him one day as being jail or dead,” he said, but never contemplated such a grievous charge.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...father/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

How do know that DIR3N33D actually belongs to DM ? There is no info for this user on the profile page.

J.

The photo is him, it says "dell" and "Canada" beside his pic, and his friends are people we've identified previously on sites like Facebook.

Sister's wedding photos online but can't post a link. Follow Twitter

2nd suspect named in TimBosma slaying
CBC News
Posted: May 22, 2013 12:38 PM ET -- Last Updated: May 22, 2013 5:48 PM ET
Smich was arrested while walking near Dorval Drive and Wyecroft Road in Oakville this morning. Police were also at a home listed as being owned by the Smich family earlier this morning. The arrest was made less than one kilometre from the home.

Court records show that Smich has several criminal convictions, including possession for the purpose of trafficking in 2006 and impaired driving in 2010. He was also scheduled to appear in court on a charge of mischief next month.

Well, hopefully this is not crossing any lines, but we know:

• he is friends with Dellen via the gaming site
  • he is connected to Mark Smich via the graffiti charges
  • he was charged with robbery in January
  • he closed his FB account immediately after Smich's arrest was announced on the news
  • on a dating website he specified that he was 22 and unemployed

Catching up... don't we also know he was prev involved in a robbery and beating? If they now suspected him of murder and he has a history of violence, they wouldn't say the threat is over.

Sister's wedding photos online but can't post a link. Follow Twitter

I was just looking through those pictures. Mostly bride and groom pictures, but a few of the whole party involved. I don't know what Mark looks like though to pick him out of the crowd.

I was just looking through those pictures. Mostly bride and groom pictures, but a few of the whole party involved. I don't know what Mark looks like though to pick him out of the crowd.

What hashtag?

I found a Vine (6 second video) from that wedding but everyone is moving too fast to tell if MS is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn