Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like we're dealing with a dangerous bunch of losers here including DM. I think it is highly likely that LB had began hanging out with this mob shortly before she went missing or possibly just DM, the timing of the the purchase of the incinerator is just too much of a coincidence for me. The horrific murder of TB shows warped thinking and gross stupidity. And that rap video, not sure that it has been positively ascertained that it is connected to MS (rather than some troll type thing) but it is horrible and weird. I wonder if MS will take the precedent of DM and choose to remain silent ?

They're a bunch of privileged, snivelling, cowardly man-children who are all and bada$$ when they're online or downtown and then go home to their rich mommies and daddies.

"Another neighbour, who did not wish to be identified, said Smich was always pleasant and respectful." (InsideHalton)

Yeah, I bet he made snuff films in his spare time, between walking the dogs and helping the neighbours with their groceries. These guys are a JOKE and it's horrible and unforgivable that a man died over their depravity.

I wonder why DM didn't rat out this guy right away? I wonder what MS will have to say about DM and will either of them rat out suspect #3?

I fear DM will pull a Karla Holmolka, cut a deal with the Crown and be her neighbour on a tropical island in a few years.

Don't think he'll get away with that, think he's a major player in this.

My heart aches for the Bosma family and the forever-damage DM and MS caused them. My heart also aches for the families of both of them, as they've caused a great deal of forever-damage there as well.

In digging around a bit on social media for MS, unfortunately, it's one of his sisters that comes up over and over again. I'm sure many of you have seen the same links/pics. Successful, happy, newly married. I can't even imagine finding out my little brother (or my son) was just arrested and will be charged with this evil done to Tim Bosma.

The whole thing is just heartbreaking, for so many.

Since the Tim Bosma thread appears to have been replaced by this one, I'm not sure where to post this link, or whether it's been posted in a new thread I don't know about.

Anyway, this article reports that

Deepak Paradkar, the lawyer for Dellen Millard, 27, said he wasn't happy Friday when he learned that Stephanie DiGiuseppe, a lawyer with Derstine Penman Criminal Lawyers, visited his client at the Barton Street Jail Friday afternoon to "try to persuade him to switch counsel."

http://www.mississauga.com/news/article/1619944--d-t-citizen

Wow, I thought poaching clients didn't happen in Canada. Besides, in one interview Deepak Paradkar said he preferred American style justice.

The photo is him, it says "dell" and "Canada" beside his pic, and his friends are people we've identified previously on sites like Facebook.

Thanks, billandrew. Since this is such dynamite stuff, could you tell me which of the gaming aliases have been identified and which one is Mark Smich in particular ? Much obliged.

J.

I found a photo of MS

But his sister is in the picture... i have copied it and i am editing her out.

I will post it in a few

Since the Tim Bosma thread appears to have been replaced by this one, I'm not sure where to post this link, or whether it's been posted in a new thread I don't know about.

Wow, I thought poaching clients didn't happen in Canada. Besides, in one interview Deepak Paradkar said he preferred American style justice.

Same firm that represented Michael Rafferty.

I wonder why DM didn't rat out this guy right away? I wonder what MS will have to say about DM and will either of them rat out suspect #3?

A lot of catching up to do in just a few short hours lol...and who knows? Maybe DM did give MS up in the first 48...and the LE have been watching him and collecting evidence on MS. As we all know right from the start, LE is limiting what they tell the media for fear of jeopardizing the case. LE wouldn't want MS to know that he was a suspect or being watched. Yes, DM's lawyer also stated that DM maintains his innocence, but, perhaps again, a 'cover'....we only really know what we have been privy to. A narcissistic little rich brat? I just can't see him spending more than 24 hours in the slammer without begging for mercy and spilling 'something'!!!
I would like to ad, I am SO in awe of all of you sleuthers....I do more reading than posting, and the incredible dedication of you all is outstanding. Everyone, collectively has really impressed me thus far.
I feel fortunate to enter into this sleuthing family!

Same firm that represented Michael Rafferty.
Yes. But Rafferty got Derstine through Legal Aid on our dime (and now he wants more of the same because Legal Aid won't waste our money on his appeal). I linked that article after only reading the first few paragraphs, but further down it says DM contacted Derstines firm and they could not clear it with his current lawyer because "he doesn't have an office". DM must be getting scared. I wonder if we'll see a change in representation.

I know I can't share this, but I just found the wedding photographer for the wedding....and ALL the wedding pic were posted today....looking for a pic of MS

There is a thread for DM. This one we are on is for MS

The TB case became a forum with multiple threads
Click on TB's name at the top of this page, all the threads will then come up related to this case.

Yes. But Rafferty got Derstine through Legal Aid on our dime (and now he wants more of the same because Legal Aid won't waste our money on his appeal). I linked that article after only reading the first few paragraphs, but further down it says DM contacted Derstines firm and they could not clear it with his current lawyer because "he doesn't have an office". DM must be getting scared. I wonder if we'll see a change in representation.

Saying they couldn't contact him because he doesn't have an office is meant to discredit him. If you read the WHOLE article, DM's lawyer says the client denies having asked to speak with that firm.

All ambulance chasing famewhores, anyway, the whole lot of them.

Can you please crop the sister out of the pic....she is innocent.

Sorry I thought I was only allowed to post direct links to things... I don't know how to crop her out from someone elses pages.

Can someone do it for me?

I don't want to bring anyone else into this that is innocent, just new and not sure how to do a few things on this site. thanks

Catching up here but they sure spend ALOT of time playing DOTA2. What is this game about, one has 283.2 hours in that game alone. DM has 187.9.

I found a photo of MS
423224088982731381_205498341

[link removed]

Yup, same guy I saw in another photo the news a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics