Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone just posted a pic of MS on twitter..Im going to try and crop it out..it shows head is shaved..hmmm guess he shaved his head after his description came out

Sorry I thought I was only allowed to post direct links to things... I don't know how to crop her out from someone elses pages.

Can someone do it for me?

I don't want to bring anyone else into this that is innocent, just new and not sure how to do a few things on this site. thanks

Since it is a link probably the best thing to do is go back and edit the link out of your post. If you don't know how to do that I will just alert on the post and ask a Mod to do it for you.

Welcome and an honest mistake as you are new to WS.

eleph

Sorry I thought I was only allowed to post direct links to things... I don't know how to crop her out from someone elses pages.

Can someone do it for me?

I don't want to bring anyone else into this that is innocent, just new and not sure how to do a few things on this site. thanks

I don't know how to either, but I feel bad for her. Her privacy has gone out the window with her wedding pics online.

someone just posted a pic of MS on twitter..Im going to try and crop it out..it shows head is shaved..hmmm guess he shaved his head after his description came out

Wasn't he the suspect with the red hoodie? I do not think we had a hair description before.

Msm just posted a pic of MS as well. From his sister's instagram

I don't know how to either, but I feel bad for her. Her privacy has gone out the window with her wedding pics online.

I edited the original post and removed the link.

I have also cropped her out of the photo.

Sorry for the mistake, didn't mean any harm

Please let's leave Mark's siblings out of the picture so to speak as they are innocent.

Also, the photographer's site is going to bear the brunt of a lot of "hits" that may have to be paid for by his company to his webhosting service if he has purchased limited bandwidth.

All my opinion and all of that.

Since the Tim Bosma thread appears to have been replaced by this one, I'm not sure where to post this link, or whether it's been posted in a new thread I don't know about.

Anyway, this article reports that

http://www.mississauga.com/news/article/1619944--d-t-citizen

Wow, I thought poaching clients didn't happen in Canada. Besides, in one interview Deepak Paradkar said he preferred American style justice.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209827"]Suspect: Dellen Millard, charged with the murder of Tim Bosma - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I edited the original post and removed the link.

I have also cropped her out of the photo.

Sorry for the mistake, didn't mean any harm

Excellent and thank you. An honest mistake - not a biggie.

eleph

Since it is a link probably the best thing to do is go back and edit the link out of your post. If you don't know how to do that I will just alert on the post and ask a Mod to do it for you.

Welcome and an honest mistake as you are new to WS.

eleph

Edited, photo cropped and posted.

Thanks.

I am glad I was able to figure things out quickly. :)

Thread is open for posting.

Once again:

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Any exceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858#post8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

To add: Links MUST be included with images in your posts. If the source is not MSM, a suspect's social media page, a victim's social media page, a LE site, or other website approved by mods/admin, then you CANNOT link to it.

NO LINK, NO POST. Simple, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member