Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To add: Links MUST be included with images in your posts. If the source is not MSM, a suspect's social media page, a victim's social media page, a LE site, or other website approved by mods/admin, then you CANNOT link to it.

NO LINK, NO POST. Simple, simple.

if a link is posted, cant' one simply 'right-click' on it and access the link? It might simplify the 'rules'.

Has this info been submitted to the tipline? (The reverse lookup on the number and Ancaster address)?

What's the connection between MS and Kawasaki Robotics?

Again, all of the action seems to take place with convenient industrial parks nearby!

In addition... if I'm LE, I'm biding my time a bit with MS on the loose... to see if connects with any other persons of interest. LE has been playing this thing low key, and with a whole lot of class... if you ask me.

Totally agree RickOShea.....I imagine they have been watching MS for a while....watching and waiting in hopes he leads them to #3....Just because we are told DM is not talking, doesn't mean he isn't....Unless we are in that 10 x 10 with him, we only can go by what we are told....

I dunno anymore..

Could ms been lookin for a truck and DM went with him for a test drive? Said we can easily jack this car and it went wrong? ( my thoughts from the beginning) it still just doesn't make any sense that DM left an insane amount of evidence.

Maybe they were both threatened by some sort of drug ring and that's suspect #3 behind them making sure they took the truck and he finished it without their knowledge and framed them?

Just not adding up. I know video today was insane but could be a dumb coincidence. I do t think they are that stupid unless they are on ridiculous amounts of drugs. Too many coincidences. What the hell happened!

My bet is suspect 3 is closer to MS, probably another twenty something year old buddy in Oakville. Obviously supported by a more than financially stable family who can afford a 25 year old living at home playing video games all day and partying all night. Who knows, police didn't identify how many others were in DM's Yukon, they simple said there was at least one other suspect for sure. It could have been one or more of DM's pawns in his twisted little gang. JMO

I came across someone with that last name in Toronto but fb page disappeared in five min. I am not sure if I am quoting and replying correctly.

I also found 2 girls, and I think they're sisters of MS...now it appears both of their profiles have been deactivated...

The "musician" who had the "production company" that did the video MS starred in, tweeted about the video several times and created the "Free Mark Smich" FB page...then deleted that page, his longstanding twitter accounts, his longstanding production company and personal FB pages a short time later. A lot of bad press for MS in a short burst and then he signed off the internet. Think, maybe, MS's buddies don't care for him too much?

Saying they couldn't contact him because he doesn't have an office is meant to discredit him. If you read the WHOLE article, DM's lawyer says the client denies having asked to speak with that firm.

All ambulance chasing famewhores, anyway, the whole lot of them.

Something isn't right with this story. The LSUC's Rules of Professional Conduct, prohibits lawyers from influencing “a person who has retained another lawyer for a particular matter to change his or her lawyer for that matter,”.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com...n-letter-promoting-himself-to-accused-killer/

Global News at 11pm: I speak exclusively w/ a gd friend of #TimBosma suspect Mark Smich. Says she can't believe he will face murder charges

Mark Smich, 25, Oakville, did attend at St. Ignatius of Loyola in Oakville,

There is a thread for DM. This one we are on is for MS

The TB case became a forum with multiple threads
Click on TB's name at the top of this page, all the threads will then come up related to this case.

Yes, I'm aware of all the threads, but the DM thread is called "Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories" and I'm I don't have any theories other than he's guilty as charged, given all the evidence I've seen. It's confusing enough just following three threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member