Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the funeral coverage on the news....SB was speaking and she said something about when Tim was walking away... " "IT" smiled at me as he was leaving with TB".

This really gave me the creeps. These 2 "its", as SB called them, knew what they had planned. IMO

SB said that "the devil walked down my driveway that night and smiled at me"

My heart broke for her today... again...

http://www.cp24.com/news/second-man-arrested-as-bosma-s-family-gathers-for-a-final-goodbye-1.1291868

Not this one.

WARNING- The following video may shock and offend some viewers.

http://videobam.com/aTXJe

Thank you Wondergirl for issuing the warning beforehand. I am one of those people that cannot watch that sort of stuff, simulated or not. I urge anyone posting this type of material in a link to warn people beforehand. Some of us can't handle it.

Not sure if I can post this or not.... but one of MS's friends posted the following:
I'll speak my mind alright. I can't say anything about Dellen because I don't know him but I know damn well Mark DID NOT do this. He is one of my good friends and has been for years. He is NOT part of this. I know that. He is not capable of doing this to someone. He has always been there for me and I know if I ever needed him he would be there. Say what you want about him but everyone who loves and cares about him knows he DID NOT DO THIS.

This was posted on the DM Discuss the case fb page by a CD

He really should've gotten a lawyer immediately, turned himself in and cut a deal to testify against DM then, no?

Here is what the producer of the video has to say, these are his words. Sounds like he knew "Dell" too. I have to say, he sounds artistically defensive of his work, but, maybe he doesn't understand that for him it was "fiction", but, perhaps, just perhaps, for the accused murderer, perhaps it was not. He probably only wanted to draw attention to his own "artistic" work, but, I would suggest that he made a mistake in doing that at this time, given the circumstances, severity and attention of this case.

DOLOPRO RUMG posted 1 hour ago

I HAVE TAKEN IT DOWN BECAUSE THE MEDIA IS TRYING TO BLOW IT UP AS IF ITS CONNECTED TO THE TIMBOSMA CASE I HAVE BEEN POSTING THIS VIDEO EVERY WEEK FOR A YEAR AS I DO WITH ALL MY MUSIC- MARK IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY AND IN MY OPINION AS HIS FRIEND " HE IS ONLY BEING PINPOINTED BECAUSE HE KNEW DELL. IF HE IS GUILTY THEN HE WILL SERVE HIS TIME AND ACCEPT HIS CONSEQUENCE - DPRUMG - DOLOPRODUCTIONS

DOLOPRO RUMG posted 1 hour ago

THE GHOZTED VIDEO WAS NOT REAL! IT WAS ALL ACTING , I DIRECTED IT AND IT WAS MY VISION AND IDEA, I AM THE ONE HE HAS TIED UP AND I ALSO HAVE OTHERS ACTING IN THE VIDEO TOO, I MADE HIM ONLY AN ACTOR IN THE VIDEO!! AND IT WAS FROM 2012 -
https://www.youtube.com/user/therealdolopro

Here is a picture of Mark Smich at his sisters wedding. He's the only one pictured, hope this is ok, I'm still somewhat confused as to what can be posted but quite confident this is ok: https://twitter.com/KevinK2009/status/337411110716194817/photo/1

I know I am going to sound incredibly naïve for saying this, but HOW can someone smile and get into the festivities knowing what they've done? How can that knowledge not ruin their own lives? I'll never understand.

I know I am going to sound incredibly naïve for saying this, but HOW can someone smile and get into the festivities knowing what they've done? How can that knowledge not ruin their own lives? I'll never understand.

Narcissistic psychopath?

JMO

Here is a picture of Mark Smich at his sisters wedding. He's the only one pictured, hope this is ok, I'm still somewhat confused as to what can be posted but quite confident this is ok: https://twitter.com/KevinK2009/status/337411110716194817/photo/1

WOW....my first thought is he looks old for such a young man, perhaps too many drugs and parties or a lot of stress recently wondering if/when he will be arrested.

Such a charade that wedding must have been for him. He must have been pooping his pants the whole time that his cover would be blown at any second.

RIP Tim Bosma

I did read the whole article. Maybe DM did put out feelers for another lawyer, but didn't tell his current one. No different than having different women on strings for a playboy like him. However, I would hesitate to call Derstine an ambulance chaser. Here's a good interview with him.

http://youtu.be/YwbBNgSO15M

Wow.....he is much more impressive than DM's current lawyer from what I can tell. VERY well spoken.

Hmmm wonder who the third person was in this case from the link? MS? DM? Sounds like DM may have been hanging out this chums younger than him. Sorry if this article has already been posted. Haven't been on all day. I feel relieved and hopeful now with the arrest of Mark S today. I have faith LE know a lot more than what they are releasing to the MSM and it won't be long now before the third is arrested. I wonder if LE was casing MS's family home and possibly this was the first time he left the house since DM's murder? Once he walked out of the house LE would get to see his face and ID him from the video TB was abducted, if it was clear enough. The other video from the neighbour of DM's mother's may have also revealed this info also. Didn't LE say late yesterday they were getting close to arresting the second suspect or something along that line? JMO

http://images.halinet.on.ca/OakvilleImages/Images/OI002474502pf_0003.pdf\

It would be interesting to find out now that the second suspect is in custody, if DM will roll on MS or whether DM will continue to maintain his non involvement. Who is going to talk the most now? Bet DM is carping his prison undies wondering what MS is going to say to LE about this case. Boy how I would love to be a fly on the wall in both of their cells. :floorlaugh:

Re: that disturbing youtube video - just my own speculation - did they find the experience of simulating a murder so exhilarating that they decided to take it one step further? into a real life experience... maybe on video? Snuff film? If LE seized video, it may explain how they identified suspect #2.

Or worse yet...perhaps that was real blood...very disturbing.

Freshly shaved head. Convenient.

Are there any pics of his hands after the incident? Some other poster on here mentioned a garrotte as possibly being a murder weapon. If it was a garrotte that was used, Tim may have been able to scratch at Smich's hands while being choked.

Big smile on your face, Smich. I would imagine you killed Tim in cold blood and laughed after.

Did you all catch the post made about the connection with MS and Kawaskai Robotics who have a facility about a mile away from TB? I think we know what might have happened there.

Haven't seen the video..got taken down before I got there...but is there a possibility that it is real as in snuff? or is clearly "pretend" IMO Very sick perps here-absolutely nothing would surprise me!

It's not snuff. (i.e. real). It's got "acted out" written all over it.

if a link is posted, cant' one simply 'right-click' on it and access the link? It might simplify the 'rules'.
I think you meant to say that one can right click on an image to get the link. That's true, and would suffice in some instances, but not when the original link is removed from the image. For instance, if a news image is very large, a member might resize it in a web-based editor. The image is then given a new link. Also, using a direct link for the image doesn't provide the link to the accompanying article. Though it can often be derived from the image link, it's cumbersome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member