Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is the Gen-Y generation that is into the blood and gore fantasy stuff. They are all into zombies and horror and other weird s**t. They think it's so cool for some reason. These 2 suspects seem to be quite pampered with lots of time to play video games and do their "hobbies". Have they ever worked an honest day in their lives? Both appear to have lived with their parents, have their bills taken care of.
Idle hands are the devil's playground or something like that. Raised on a diet of zombie culture and over-indulgence, we might just have some sick thrill-killers here. Makes me sick.

Just my :twocents:, but isn't this the generation of "time outs" and the "naughty chair" ... entitled brats who wouldn't know the meaning of respect for anything or anybody if it came up and smacked them on the face.

Greedy, spoiled, lazy ... there are not enough words to describe.

This is not a generalization, as there are a lot of really good young ladies and men out there in this generation making something of themselves through their own hard work and paying their own way through life.

Then there are these types!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead:

When this goes to trial, if a hear one more sniffling excuse about it being mommy and daddy's fault, I'll toss my cookies.

Justice for TB and his family. RIP Tim.

IMO

Global News at 11pm: I speak exclusively w/ a gd friend of #TimBosma suspect Mark Smich. Says she can't believe he will face murder charges

If DM was driving TB's truck and police believe TB was murdered that night, possibly while driving, then that only leads to one conclusion. MS initiated the murder as they were driving. Maybe he didn't kill him, but he had to have disabled TB in some way, being that he wasn't driving. MO

Yes, I'm aware of all the threads, but the DM thread is called "Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories" and I'm I don't have any theories other than he's guilty as charged, given all the evidence I've seen. It's confusing enough just following three threads.

I believe there is a thread called Suspect: Dellen Millard as well.

Here it is

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209827"]Suspect: Dellen Millard, charged with the murder of Tim Bosma - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Re: that disturbing youtube video - just my own speculation - did they find the experience of simulating a murder so exhilarating that they decided to take it one step further? into a real life experience... maybe on video? Snuff film? If LE seized video, it may explain how they identified suspect #2.
Haven't seen the video..got taken down before I got there...but is there a possibility that it is real as in snuff? or is clearly "pretend" IMO Very sick perps here-absolutely nothing would surprise me!

How I found Dellen's Steam profile
I came across it by sleuthing Mark Smich's graffiti buddy, AS, who by the way shut his Facebook profile down within 20 minutes of the announcement of Smich's arrest. I managed to save a copy of his profile and all his pictures before he did so. Obviously I'm not going to post any of that on here, but in one of photos he is wearing an unmarked black hat, very similar to the guy pictured with Dellen in that blue classic car pic on Smich's driveway.

Billandrew: great find and I am glad someone sleuthed the gaming community.

This whole day has been very important for Tim's case.

Graphic gaming, Hollywood inspiration (Dexter, blood n gore), and the celebration of criminal culture = one horrible crime.

Saying they couldn't contact him because he doesn't have an office is meant to discredit him. If you read the WHOLE article, DM's lawyer says the client denies having asked to speak with that firm.

All ambulance chasing famewhores, anyway, the whole lot of them.

I did read the whole article. Maybe DM did put out feelers for another lawyer, but didn't tell his current one. No different than having different women on strings for a playboy like him. However, I would hesitate to call Derstine an ambulance chaser. Here's a good interview with him.

http://youtu.be/YwbBNgSO15M

We know the guy with MS caught for tagging (AS) was involved in a robbery and beating, there's no mention of MS in the Halton Region Police Blotter as him being involved int he robbery/beating from January 2013 (top right) at images.halinet.on.ca/OakvilleImages/Images/OI002474502pf_0003.pdf (only available as download or google cached at http://tinyurl.com/qhab83l). Just another guy HW who was charged with robbery and parole violation, but there is an indication there was a 3rd person with them who was apparently not involved, MS or DM maybe? Odd, I've read it a couple of times over and I don;t see who got charged for assault in that matter?

Do you think this is what Deepak was talking about?? Know DM from another case a couple months back, he was interviewed in connection with a criminal activity but NOT charged?

If DM was driving TB's truck and police believe TB was murdered that night, possibly while driving, then that only leads to one conclusion. MS initiated the murder as they were driving. Maybe he didn't kill him, but he had to have disabled TB in some way, being that he wasn't driving. MO
IMO, with that group, there was no way TB was getting out alive. I don't believe it was any way an accident. I have my own theory that they turned towards the Tim Hortons, then a quick right at the lights into the Industrial park.IMO, I don't think TB would have even been concerned, until they opened the overhead doors on the related business there, especially if they were just going for a little drive. Could have happened before TB could even register it. Google earth gives a good idea what the short drive would look like..

One of DM's friends on the steam account stopped being friends with him after the profile was mentioned here.

Thanks! Now why didn't I see that one before?

Lol

It has been quiet and fell to the bottom of the list. When it was created we were all still on thread#8, which is now closed for comment.

I dunno anymore..

Could ms been lookin for a truck and DM went with him for a test drive? Said we can easily jack this car and it went wrong? ( my thoughts from the beginning) it still just doesn't make any sense that DM left an insane amount of evidence.

Maybe they were both threatened by some sort of drug ring and that's suspect #3 behind them making sure they took the truck and he finished it without their knowledge and framed them?

Just not adding up. I know video today was insane but could be a dumb coincidence. I do t think they are that stupid unless they are on ridiculous amounts of drugs. Too many coincidences. What the hell happened!

My thoughts exactly.

Not sure if I can post this or not.... but one of MS's friends posted the following:
I'll speak my mind alright. I can't say anything about Dellen because I don't know him but I know damn well Mark DID NOT do this. He is one of my good friends and has been for years. He is NOT part of this. I know that. He is not capable of doing this to someone. He has always been there for me and I know if I ever needed him he would be there. Say what you want about him but everyone who loves and cares about him knows he DID NOT DO THIS.

This was posted on the DM Discuss the case fb page by a CD

A friend of SAY10 said

"No one knows **** until uve been through it. U were ride or die n that's what got u in this..."

What could that mean?

search twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members